Soon crypto currency will be use in whole world - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afaqahmad

Soon crypto currency will be use in whole world

It seems to me an excellent option that all parts of the world use a platform as complete as cryptocurrency, so we could exchange and buy things around the world through bitcoin or all the existing tokens

• +1 1

Cryptotalk found all over the world and giving best opportunity to it's members. Everyone using crypto talk and earning money by this cryptocurrency is using all over the world. 

Yes this is the reality we cannot change them because the world is converting into a digital currency so crypto will be on top and in all world Cryptocurrency will be used because it gives us a good rate.

• Useful or interesting 1

Bitcoin is increasing higher daily in this new year that rising can make crypto currency great and importance for people to enter more population high rising of crypto prices if the rising continues bitcoin can reach $100.000 next year

Maybe, but there are contenders. There is stalling for crypto adoption by regulations being vague and there are countries that have banned crypto. It should have been a lot better, instead we see only speculation, this can only get us to a point and then take us back again.

In my personal opinion, I think crypto currency nowadays take the whole world attention due of their honesty, it's soon enough to achieve the whole world. 

It's will be the miracle that makes everyone have a lot of money. 

I hopd you all the best all of you. 

My friend you are right and you post a good topic. 

I also think crypto currencies will use in whole world soon. 

Because using population of that digital currencies is increasing daily from different countries. 

In future this crypto currencies will use in whole world because we get too much profit from them by trading positively. 

Dear partners, I believe that they will be available everywhere in the world and turn into the money of the future and will play an incredible role in future speculation and exchanges. Digital currencies are becoming more and more popular step by step, and this is my strong belief.

• +2 1

Not soon i think crypto currency use in the whole world because you see the active member list on the platform and also see the comments and topics there are many topics and comments here and the large amount of people create their account on this website but they don't know how to use that's why many accounts are off.

What about you say on this topic

Helo,My friend  I seen the future of digital currency cryptocurrency soon in the whole world.in this ression many people like cryptocurrency of the whole of the world. 

Yes, if the value and rate are going like this, all countries will use btc as their major currency. There is a very vast chance for that to happen. Year after year cryptocurrencies are becoming very demandable.

Truly you are correct crptocurrency will be utilized in entire world and it become more well known on the grounds that it is best stage for acquiring. Numerous individuals procure great sum from it and bear their costs and it is additionally useful for learning you can find out about venture from it and numerous others thing.

it will tak little bit time to take place all over the word because of all things are going to online thats why it will thak short time in the world . this form will take place in very short time. it need just evairness in peoole.

it will tak little bit time to take place all over the word because of all things are going to online thats why it will thak short time in the world . this form will take place in very short time. it need just evairness in peoole.

Yes indeed a day will come when we get a breakthrough in crypto world and it gets legalized in all the world so all of the people can benefit from it and it'll sure help in reduction of poverty if cryptocurrencies are used in whole world which i think the day is not far.

The popularity of cryptocurrencies will increase dramatically, especially in the coming days.. But there is still a group of people who do not recognize these currencies and do not really want to deal with it, and this is a big problem, everyone must be persuaded to read about cryptocurrencies in order to increase in popularity.

As the word is showing intrest in crypto we can say that the crypto will be leading in word in few years when every body comes to know the importance of crypto in their life and soon crypto will take a leap and dominate in all our the word. 

Hello guys I want everyone to help me about this topic seriously I don't know idea about this topic please am so sorry my menbers but am glad about this cryptocurreny is good and nice

Hi friends!I think you all will be well.Yes, absolutely cryptotalk will be used on every platform of the world one day.Because it is a very good site, anyone can be easily earn on it and you can easily get information.

You are also right. Nowdays people’s are attract in Social media.  The also like earn extra mony from internet.

This future is not so far to us. We are waiting to see this future 

Yes of course you said absolutely right in the world there are some cryptocurrencies are used and I see that some pizza shop and some other shops are are giving their facilities on the cryptocurrency and I consider it a big achievement of the cryptocurrency

Yes, All that sounds pretty crap to me. Looks like BT aint for me either. Cryptocurrency is now the future of the world and a very important site. Large corporations like Microsoft and Amazon are starting to accept this online currency. Soon these coins will be spread all over the world and will be transferred internationally.

Yes my friend @Afaqahmad I am agree with you. The rate of popularity of Cryptocurrencies is increasing daily. The promotion of Cryptocurrencies is also look fast through news channels, YouTube channels, and many other social sites. I think the days are quite near when the Cryptocurrency will be accepted and be used world wide.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

cryptocurrency will be used all over the world only if it gains worldwide recognition in almost all countries, well, at least in many.  then yes, it will work.

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

You are right that it will be used in the whole world, but probably not soon. We have to wait until every country accepts crypto. I think, some big countries as USA, Russia, China shpuld accept first so other smaller countries will surely follow them. 

• Useful or interesting 1