Soon crypto currency will be use in whole world - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afaqahmad

Soon crypto currency will be use in whole world

Hello my dear friend yes you are right crypto currency will be used in all our the world it is a great platform it is good for earning and learning a lot of knowledge you can earn and learn both it will be famous day by day every one can be used to make a useful post ..

I think crypto currency is may get famous throughout the world withi in some years. But we can't use like normal currency . Digital currency is not acceptable for many countries for money exchanging . because system and internets are not growing up to secure digital money method in the present days.

Dear i am fully agree with you. Overall, crypto currencies can have a considerable impact on developing countries by increasing the inclusion of individuals and companies. We hope that one day all will use cryptocurrencies in the world.

This is not just something we are hoping, it is what will most probably happen. Bitcoin and all other cryptocurrency will make it to reach a world wide adoption, since the money system today is fiat, it is government backed and creates many problems to regional populations, that in occassions it becomes unusable. There is nothing better than money backed by the whole word. This is cryptocurrencies.

Yes you are absolutely right my friend. It will become famous world wide as it is one of the best platform where we can earn and learn equally at the same time get more information and knowledge about the cryptocurrencies. We only need is be patience and work harder with dedication and determination to become success in this forum. 

In my opinion now a days cryptocurrency is very very popular around the world,one day will come when every economically strong country will support it.It become a popular forum. People enjoy here learn or share here many information or knowledge..They are work hardly and earn thank you. 

Cryptography is becoming a lot of famous day by day as the present day the cryptocurrency is much more famous than the past days so as the fame of the cryptocurrency is increasing we can say that the cryptocurrency will be traded in whole the world and it can replace the banking system and other systems of the money transfer also as it is very convenient to true use and it is very tax free thing so cryptocurrency is very good and it is spreading in whole the world.

Cryptocurrency is almost everywhere in the world now. Even countries that won't allow crypto are now considering it. Cryptocurrency is digital which makes it convenient and easy to move unlike normal currency that is always heavy when you're moving in large quantity

On 12/5/2020 at 12:24 PM, Afaqahmad said:

Hello everyone i hope you all fine !

Our experts doing their work with honest and the popularity increasing time by time because of there great work  i know soon tht this digital currency will famous in all over the world and this will be use in whole word 

Am i right dears?

You are right dear because of increasing their popularity And it is becoming legal in many countries and people are using it and also their liking it Because people are not earning a lot of profit through it So many other people are also joining Crypto currencies to earn a good amount that's why it's population is increasing day by day.

• +3 1

@Fatima Zohra I agree with you. It is true that using of crypto will be increased in the whole world. I think cryptocurrency will be retired from banning in so many countries shortly. Already 19 countries are using cryptocurrency legally. Even crypto already replace the gold for internation transaction. But crypto can not remove the nation currency.

Yes my friend this is a complete true because this is the best way for earning so people requried money for to complete thier desire in life. So this forum is so easy this will make one day better. 

Hey friend I think you are right about what you said. The crypto currency will be of great importance in future, so collect information and gain experience to invest in the future and succeed in your business and trade.

Yup cryptographic got an enormous prominence in greater younger people due to the fact that now global has gotten so improve and computerized so I assume in destiny digital currency will unfold everywhere on the arena. 

As we possibly are aware individuals who have 20 to forty five years of age have greater interest in superior money so it were given notoriety quickly.

Yes my dear friend you are right this currency will be of great Importance in the future do clect information and gain experience to invest in the future and success in your business and trade wish you best of luck 

Hello dear friend
Greetings to you
I agree with you, the next era is the era of digital currencies
Perhaps it will become a circulating currency around the world

On 12/5/2020 at 8:24 AM, Afaqahmad said:

Hello everyone i hope you all fine !

Our experts doing their work with honest and the popularity increasing time by time because of there great work  i know soon tht this digital currency will famous in all over the world and this will be use in whole word 

Am i right dears?

Yes mate, you are right and you said it at the right, if you look up nowadays you see that everyone and everywhere all over the world are using digital money or digital currencies, because it's very safe and easy when trading and online marketing.

I think they have already been used in the whole world right now because we can see now that the worth and demand of cryptocurrencies in the whole world is above everything so in this regard as the qorld is really looking into them the future of cryptocurrencies are really bright 

Off course I agree cryptocurreny is been best way that can give you really money in this world I agree with that because cryptocurreny make every body happy

Yes you are absolutely right my friend. It will become famous world wide as it is one of the best platform where we can earn and learn equally at the same time get more information and knowledge about the cryptocurrencies. We only need is be patience and work harder with dedication and determination to become success in this forum. 

In my opinion now a days cryptocurrency is very very popular around the world,one day will come when every economically strong country will support it.It become a popular forum. People enjoy here learn or share here many information or knowledge..They are work hardly and earn thank you. 

Cryptography is becoming a lot of famous day by day as the present day the cryptocurrency is much more famous than the past days so as the fame of the cryptocurrency is increasing we can say that the cryptocurrency will be traded in whole the world and it can replace the banking system and other systems of the money transfer also as it is very convenient to true use and it is very tax free thing so cryptocurrency is very good and it is spreading in whole the world.

Cryptocurrency future is bright and soon cryptocurrency will be used in the whole world because it is a good currency and no needs of any types of coins and there is no burden of this currency.

Yeah I agree with you because as the forum is doing it's advertisement and other things and also giving us coin and motivate us it's a good policy to increase it's reputation so soon I will work on the whole world and get more money power 💪

Hopefully All Of You will be very fine And Enjoying Your Life.

Really it is good idea that crypto currency will be use in whole world.when cryptocurrency is used and allowed in whole world countries than a lot of members join cryptocurrency and achieve their goals from it.

At present time most of the countries did not accept cryptocurrency but very soon all the country accept the use of cryptocurrency.

Life is totally technical so that's why cryptocurrency will take the place of paper currency but it is difficult for the developing countries to accept cryptocurrency because they have no much information about it.