The best to answer are the hot topics! (orange ads) - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
1up88

The best to answer are the hot topics! (orange ads)

In fact mist members are attached to posts that have the orange phrase "hot written next to the post, as they think it contain better information,  but j don't think this has anything to do with the quality of the topic, but this indicates how many members have commented on this post during the time and periods are close together.

Certainly, all members must publish the topics, not just respond to the published topics, as this will increase the interaction and increase the number of new topics and you will develop a positive reputation on your good topics.

• +2 1

The hot topics are proof that the participation you have spread quickly and has been satisfied well, but this is not protected by the deletion as its first posts in this forum was hot and was deleted though

This topic is the most discussed in this forum, as it is one of the hot topics that the members love here and aim to work on it

You are right, my friend, there are many members and beginners who respond to hot topics because these topics are useful and contain information with great thinking and I advise everyone to publish useful publications like this and learn about the field of cryptocurrencies widely in order to gain knowledge and create hot, unique and new posts to bring you Many responses

• +3 1

Thank you for this useful information
But it is not just the hot topics that we should be involved with
There are other topics that need to be discussed if you are an expert member.

Dear friend , in order to achieve that , making us known to other members , we need time , because that's not going to happen in one night , and we need the hard work by creating new contains a new topics which must be popular among other members brings them the information and the needed benefit , this way we going to make us more followers which will brings more positive reactions and more comments on our topics , this the only way to do so .

I think that the content of the topic is what will make it a hot, highly interactive topic that will make it continuous and get a lot of posts and discussions about it, but not a naming label that we might put will suffice to make it hot.
Maybe it is useless and even duplicate so I don't agree with you.

• +4 1

I also agree with you, when the members rely on the style of discussion and accept the other opinion in a flexible, sincere and open-minded manner, the crypto community will be stronger and more social, and the benefit is more widespread among the members, and it will also make you change your view of many things that you thought were correct.

• +3 1

i think dear its a great idea to introduce ourselves in front of other members by writing a posting a useful and informative content so that the people will like your post and follow you so i suggest to all new members after commenting on other members post they should have to create unique and authentic post for this forum

The topics that get the most comments are the ones called hot topics so that everyone can participate in them and their idea is more popular than others, so we can go in and read the comments to benefit from them.