What could be the best option to earn Bitcoin and reach the goal? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
shawon12

What could be the best option to earn Bitcoin and reach the goal?

On 12/3/2020 at 10:26 PM, shawon12 said:

Bitcoin is a trusted currency.  What can I do to reach my goal? Please give practical advice in this regard. seek the cooperation of senior members.

yes you can do it.

Gather some money from online source, then invest it on different paltforms.

But you have to earn enough moeny whyich will be enough to earn a bitcoin in a year.

Do, be ready and make your laces you can do it.

create a workable plan

With Bitcoin and Investment We can make bitcoin. The best way to make a profit is through trade and investment. But learning and gaining experience is important. Otherwise we may lose our money.

Dear you are lucky to join this forum because this forum is free of scame you can get your goal through this forum .Your can earn free BTC through this forum .It's a best place for earning as well as learning .

Hello my dear friend.  For me as a beginner.  I agree with many of the users here.  We must have sufficient and ample information about the virtual currency, which is currently the most powerful currency in existence, and we must understand the mechanism of working with it

We all know that bitcoin is one of the most valuable coin, so you don't just jump into it because of how valuable it's. It is the most reliable currency, the first one that reached its maximum peak this year a few days ago, investigate, see its ability, it is the most profitable when investing. 

You can still get rich off of bitcoin without actually owning it. The smart way to do so would be to buy ancillary businesses that directly benefit from the bitcoin craze, no matter how well or poorly bitcoin actually does.

It was not possible for me to have such a forum before that working through it is wonderful and the most wonderful is that Bitcoin is an excellent currency to invest in and reach the goal to be achieved because it is high and achieves profits

Learn a lot and try to apply the rules accurately, and research about your business and the correct ways to start it, and when you get good experience in trading and cryptocurrencies, and then start trading and be patient because patience is important, it will make you reach your goal step by step without jumping and then losing ... with patience. You will reach and achieve your goal one day.

• +3 1

My friend, you should put a dream in front of you in order to walk towards it and in order not to regret it and in order to have an incentive to profit, and you must collect as many information as possible that will benefit you in this coding talk.

The reality is that you should first read and follow the platform's rules and regulations, and then learn as much as you can about the cryptocurrency universe because it is so complex and confusing. That's my take on it, friends.

I am a newbie but I have read and I am learning a lot in this new world, so far from what I have seen the most profitable is done by professional traders, I am initially trying to generate small profits in bitcoin by staking.

First and foremost, you must learn to play your part. We all know bitcoin is one of the most valuable coins, but you don't just invest in it because of its high value. You should be able to predict the best time to invest in it and benefit from it, which I am confident you would be able to do with the help of this platform. Finally, you would be a successful investor.

If you want to achieve goals you have to work, strive and be consistent because it is not an easy task is a long road in which you must have a lot of patience because it is not something you will achieve overnight there are many methods to earn Bitcoin on the Internet but I think you are on the best platform to achieve your goals here you can learn what you need and at the same time generate income for you to use in your investments. 

• Useful or interesting 1

You have several options to earn bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency where you can earn bitcoin by mining or working on sites that pay bitcoin for a service or buy it and invest in it. Choose the appropriate method for you.

Well, my friend, we all know that Bitcoin is the most reliable digital currency to this day, but the process of mining Bitcoin is very difficult and expensive because you need a lot of powerful processors to be able to do it

Before starting to trade currencies, you must first understand the forum’s rules and also understand the basics of trading. This forum gives you a lot of information to become an expert in these areas, so read carefully and calmly and benefit from your friends ’trading with good luck for you.

• +2 1

Yes, I am a beginner in this forum, but to obtain Bitcoin, you must be patient, because Bitcoin is an unstable price, it may rise a little or decrease a little bitcoin needs a good job 

My dear friend we can earn bitcoin also on this forum but little amount. The best way to earning bitcoin is trading or investing. But for trading and investing you need a lot of knowledge and experience you gain knowledge form this platform.

• +3 1

To earn bitcoin is of two sides, one is by investing and expecting in returns a huge profit, other which is proven true is by working in the forum according to the standards of the forum, all rules must be strictly adhere to, you can be reading all relevent post from the forum,making your relevant comment on your relevant topic,that is how to earn bitcoin as far as am concerned.

Edited by Olasquare23
Typo error
  • +2 1

You can achieve your goal by committing to work here until you accumulate good capital, then you can invest it or work in trading, if you know well how to work, you will achieve a lot of profits.

Dear, you are on the right place to earn Bitcoin currency and achieve the goal in terms of access to information related to earning methods and everything related to cryptocurrencies in general. That dear Modern encryption forum is the head of an educational forum only knows everything related to knowledge about cryptocurrencies because it is a wonderful forum for earning in  I have worked on 20 posts that you publish on a daily basis, and that is after a full week of publishing, the participant gets to earn in two currencies, they are the work of the conversation and his wife said, then you are here collecting bitcoins and this is a special thing Thank you very much.

• +2 1

Hello my friend, how are you? To earn bitcoin, you first have to do all a lot of information and knowledge about this valuable currency .. You have to work hard and read a lot of information that enables you to learn how to trade and invest .. I wish you good luck and abundant gain.

2 hours ago, talha59 said:

The road to obtaining Bitcoin is very long and needs a lot of experience and knowledge, and this forum is the first source for this knowledge and information about Bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies, so you have to start your work by learning through this forum and reading a lot of topics and posts, and then you start trading or investing to increase your profits, So learn quietly and be patient to achieve your goals.

It is correct, it is necessary to advance in a staggered and progressive way. The first step is the Cryptotalk forum, this is the school, where we learn elementary things about Cryptography, starting from the simplest to the most complex, there are people with great experience who guide us with good quality publications and then the most important step. high is being able to trade and invest. You need to study deeply to be successful in this field.

Brother, crypto gives you opportunity.It's your turn how you utilize it.You have work daily according to terms and conditions.Must be patience about your work.Try to improve your productivity and post useful contents.I hope maintaining those suggestions,you can reach your goal