What if cryptotalk releases an app for smartphone users? - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sayems

What if cryptotalk releases an app for smartphone users?

This is a great development for the forum, because it will be the first in cryptocurrency to get the forum's own application, they have added more new functionality than a regular website, such as a currency wallet and earnings directly in the forum.

Hello, my friend. In fact, I agree with your opinion. If officials take such a step, it will benefit all smartphone users and make it easier for them, as it may contribute to the expansion of the forum further. I wish all of my friends in the coding talk here good luck.

• +4 1

This is true, but in my opinion, a large number of people should not be entered randomly, because this will lead to harm the reputation of the forum and there will be many violations of the rules, so there must be conditions for entering the forum in the event that it becomes an application

Hello Dr aur mein Baje hope you all had a great work on straight from first of all I want to tell you that they were I personally think that the website is easy use then app and we can find all the features in website so

It's a fantastic concept. Users will gain a lot of advantages if cryptotalk launches an application for them. Since the number of users grows every day as a result of the application. This forum can be accessed without using a browser.

If this becomes a reality and cryptotalk releases an application for it, I will be the first to download this application, because dealing with the application is more easy and fun than dealing with web pages, especially if the user relies on a mobile phone to participate in this forum, so I hope that this application will be launched  very soon

This is the new innovative strategy for the members of the Cryptocurrency app and will be a welcome development for members and make it easier to work on this site. There are some features that should be upgraded and if these features are upgraded, it will increase the performance of members and platforms at the same time. Browser use can be annoying at some point as they get your ability to work slow. But later it will be okay. 

This is a very good idea, my friend. 
Creating a special site for crypto enables us to work more easily and quickly, and it will become easier to enter the site because the browser needs a lot of internet and there are many times the internet is weak, I liked this idea and wish to apply .

• +2 1

The idea of implementing an application for the Cryptotech Forum is a new, distinctive and easy-to-implement idea, but there are many countries that do not recognize the legitimacy of digital currencies, and this matter constitutes an obstacle to realizing this idea on the ground.

The release of an application for this forum is a great idea, but I think that it will contain many users who will use this forum for the sake of getting money only and it does not matter if it is by cheating or not so I do not prefer this thing

It will be a great thing and it will make it easier for us to participate in the forum, as the mobile application remains more fluid than the browser, and perhaps it will be more beautiful by adding Dark Mode to comfort the eye from the long hours of browsing the forum.

It would be great if they released an app for people who post their posts over the phone,
Lots of people will be interested in talking about cryptocurrencies. The users of modern cryptocurrency will be increased more, in fact we may present it with some people who have excellent experience and idea about the cryptocurrency.
 , Because it will help the page become more popular in the eyes of people who still do not know this amazing page.
As more users will be able to access the platform, it will be a step in the right direction.

• +3 1

If an application is released to the forum, this will make it easier for us to do the posts and responses, and so we will receive notifications on the phone immediately and it becomes like a Facebook application

• +3 1

My dear friend
I think that having a forum application will facilitate many things, but it will deprive entire countries from participating in the forum. So I think that maintaining the forum and preserving its borders is the priority
Good luck

I agree with this very much.
If the companies issued a program that works on smart devices to enter the site, this will increase the popularity of the forum and the possibility of downloading, logging in and working on it more easily and smoothly than today.

• +4 1

If this will happen on this platform then it will be very beneficial for all the members of this platform because then they don't have any need to open the sites again and again and they would open this platform very easily through this app. 

One hundred percent correct. Despite the ease of opening the site via the Chrome browser, the application remains much easier and will spread more among people and increase interactions and posts. I hope so soon  

And I want to tell you that this is very valuable introduced a smartphone because this is are able to shape the time of the members of this form and this will increase the efficiency of    work on this forum so thank you so much and focus on your work

• +4 1

I had this idea in mind. Having a forum app would greatly increase the popularity of the forum. It is easy to use by many. A YouTube channel should also be created to explain the work on the app and the forum.

I think nothing special is happened  because in this forum lots of people are join with the forum with the help of  smartphone that is also working well but i think laptop is much useful as compare to smartphone what is you opinion.

• +2 1

It is a good idea that the application can help the forum spread more and become easier to handle and operate. Because the majority of members use mobile phones more than computers.

@sayems it would be great if cryptotalk releases an app for smartphone users because it will become easy for members to work on app . This forum will also gain more popularity and more people will join this forum.

I think those apps that crypto talk introduced in the smartphone  are attain good ratting and dear friend i think it is very simple to use app in smartphone and  more time are spend on the crypto talk app that is very amazing for us.

Hello friend .it would be great if they released an app for people who make their publications by phone, from my point of view they work better on the computer but that is up to each one, but the important thing is that if they release a phone app, it can be very positive for cryptotalk and for the people of the forum, as it would help the page to become more known in the eyes of people who still do not know this great page.thanks for read my comments

If cryptotalk will release an application for the smartphone users it will be most usefully because smartphone users cannot access cryptotalk without switching their browsers to desktop version.its a great idea admin needs to think about it.