How many cryptocurrencies are there in the world - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Husnyjaf

How many cryptocurrencies are there in the world

Dear fellow thanks for sharing valuable information i am new on this forum and do not know much about it but i knew the few currencies like Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum and DASH etc because i think that these currencies are much popular in all over the world.

I think there is no one like crypto in the whole world.  This currency is the one that pays and can be taken directly into the pocket so I support it and I hope it will be a much bigger site in the future and people will continue to work with confidence in it.  And they will get all the good results from here and people will be able to work from home and unemployment will be eliminated. They will be able to earn by working from home and live their lives with that income.

Crypto currency is a very valuable currency in the present world. I make income by investing in different sites. 2020 start with the price of BTC, LTC, ETH etc. I think more will happen in the future. Many people around the world operate on crypto

Actually I am not having an exact number for this question. But I have read that there are nearly 1500 different cryptocurrencies. Each one is different from each other. The value and demand are also very different for each of the currencies.

Yes, my dear friends, there is a lot of currency in this world, but the currency of the crypto  is the one this whole world. So Sir, on crypto  talk, you read a lot of currency and hear it, but it is beneficial for us only the this currency. 

You have mentioned that there are about seven thousand different cryptocurrency and I know that there are around five thousand and the number is increasing everyday because there are many projects rising their own crypto coin, althouhg I personally prefer to stay away from new coins and stick to the most familiar ones, but I do not mine getting some of the new coins as airdrop.

• +2 1

There are lots of crypto currency in the world. We didn't know about all currency. I am also using crypto talk from one year and i read about many currencies. But there are also few crypto currency which are very popular in the market.

The main part is not the amount of digital currencies that you recognize, so many of them are fake currencies, so once you know a currency, you have to evaluate and research it well so that you don't lose it, because what's important is the awareness of real currencies with a specific project to keep away from fraudulent currencies.

I'm new here i have never imagine that there are this much crypto currency, the only crypto currencies i know is not that much. The only cryptocurrencies I know are not much.

I'm new here i have never imagine that there are this much crypto currency, the only crypto currencies i know is not that much. The only cryptocurrencies I know are not much.

There are many cryptocurrencies in the world and they are growing in number every day and this field will spread everywhere in the world over the next decade and cryptocurrencies will become an important part of life's dealings.

• +5 1

Currently they are more than 7,800 in existence because new tokens are popping up all the time each with a different use case  and backstory 

hello my friend, it's an interesting information to know, as you said I don't know a lot of cryptocurrencies because I'm a new member and new to this world of coins, I want to learn more about it and start to invest.

10 hours ago, Sufypatzar said:

Yes that is the number of the crypto currencies and for me the little I know are bitcoin, litecoin and ethereum this are the important on I trade 

Likewise me here the knowledge I have so far in cryptocurrency world is the Bitcoin and litecoin but so also am still learning and I surely know who so ever is learning will surely gain and know more about what he is learning.

In fact, I do now no longer recognize a lot of them. I am new to the arena of cryptocurrencies and I recognize the following: BTC, LTC, ETH, DOG, DASH and YO. This is what I recognize now approximately foreign money names and I am searching ahead to greater knowledge approximately this field

Dear mate your post is very well and I do not know much about cryptocurrency and I have the little knowledge about cryptocurrency and there are over then 5000 cryptocurrencies and I know few like Litecoin ,Binance,Ethereum and Coinbase etc.

On 12/1/2020 at 5:49 PM, Husnyjaf said:

According to coinMarketCap the total numbers of cryptocurrencies is 6,955 with a total market cap of $324.716 billion (as of September 9 2020). How many cryptocurrencies do you know among the 6,955 cryptocurrencies? For me I dont know much, How many do you know?

Thank you, my friend, for this participation. Of course, there are many cryptocurrencies and many of them, as there are also many counterfeit currencies that cannot be used for that. We always have to learn and choose the right way in order to buy and sell currencies at the right time. @Husnyjaf

Cryptocurrency is a fraction of bitcoins and there are many fractions of bitcoins. I don't know the exact number of total cryptocurrencies but i know the fact that there are much more forms of cryptocurrencies and they are increasing day by day with the technology. I just know about some of them.

On 12/1/2020 at 8:49 PM, Husnyjaf said:

According to coinMarketCap the total numbers of cryptocurrencies is 6,955 with a total market cap of $324.716 billion (as of September 9 2020). How many cryptocurrencies do you know among the 6,955 cryptocurrencies? For me I dont know much, How many do you know?

@Husnyjaf One reason for this is the fact that there are more than 4,000 cryptocurrencies in existence as of January 2021. While many of them having very little following or trade in the world most of them are unknowed , some enjoy immense popularity among dedicated communities of backers and investors and we did not know about them the reason is that they are not available on many forums any how in future there may be some of them

• +1 1

Allah's plans are better than us !

There are many cryptocurrencies do not appear in coinmarket because they are not listed but there are many cryptocurrencies without value and without a future there is no exact number of how many cryptocurrencies exist but of which there are too many are too many.

• +2 1

1 minute ago, Hamza puria said:

@Husnyjaf One reason for this is the fact that there are more than 4,000 cryptocurrencies in existence as of January 2021. While many of them having very little following or trade in the world most of them are unknowed , some enjoy immense popularity among dedicated communities of backers and investors and we did not know about them the reason is that they are not available on many forums any how in future there may be some of them

@Hamza puria Thank you very much for you informative post. There a lot of crypto currency in this crypto world. Everyday new crypto releases, but most of the new crypto are scams. In one or two month, it will scams. For this reason, we need to alert about new crypto currency. 

• +2 1

There are so many cryptocurrencies are in world but i only know the top three with my little bit of own research which are bitcoin,Ethereum and ripple.I am looking forward to gain knowledge as much as i can.

According to the latest news, updates in the fact that there are more than 4,000 cryptocurrencies in existence as of January 2021.

Hello i am very surprised to hear that there is a lot of cryptocurrency company in the world. I only heard about bitcon till now. And this is the first time I've worked on crypto. I haven't got any feedback yet but I feel good working here. If I get good feedback from here, I will work in more cryptocurrencies company in the coming days. Hope this proves to be successful for me in the coming days. Best wishes for all of you too 😌

Work hard,  Be Fair and Honest✌🏿

There are numerous crypto money within the world but i do not know completely around this monetary standards i am here for perusing all senior and junior individuals comments so i can get it the full story of crypto cash i am sire i will get something here for information trust you too deliver a few great exhortation almost this theme.

On 12/1/2020 at 8:49 PM, Husnyjaf said:

In my opinion a lot of crypto currencies are in the world . I don't know exact number of crypto currencies. But I saw many currencies in many platforms. I mostly like bitcoin because it's trading volume is very high. You can easily take a profit.