How many cryptocurrencies are there in the world - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Husnyjaf

How many cryptocurrencies are there in the world

There are many cryptocurrencies in the world and there popularity depends on the market value upon which they are traded there is over than 7500 cryptographic money on the planet

Edited by Amelia Emma
correction

There was many cryptocurrency in whole over the world.But i think in cryptocurrency market bitcoin was the most popular currency.There also have etheruem,litecoin,doge coin,yo,xrp and many more currency.

• +1 1

I don't know all of them, just the necessary ones and some new projects, since we don't need to know all of them to be able to look for profits from the spot and future markets in the cryptos, I always try to see the ones that are in the top 100 of coinmarketcap since these have good money and are more stable, the ones I like are BTC, ETH, LTC, XLM, LINK and EOS.

On 12/1/2020 at 8:49 PM, Husnyjaf said:

According to coinMarketCap the total numbers of cryptocurrencies is 6,955 with a total market cap of $324.716 billion (as of September 9 2020). How many cryptocurrencies do you know among the 6,955 cryptocurrencies? For me I dont know much, How many do you know?

I am shocked on seeing that there are 6,955 currencies in the world. The currencies which I know are very little. These are 10 to 15 currencies. But the most popular and best currency in this world is cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

On 1/5/2021 at 11:46 AM, Cryptotalk01 said:

And it is better you make good research about any new coin that you may come across because not all the coins are legit some of them fail when you invest in them and that will make you lose your money so be wise my friend.

That's true, I have a friend that has been in this forum for quite sometime now, he told me he invest in a yobit coin called dlrs, it was after when he invested that the coin started dumping, he actually lost about 100$ in the investment, that's why it advisable to always make research

I think there are many currencies in the world but even in the crypto currencies there are many such as eth xrp dogecoin and btc these are good and so many others coin I think.

• +1 1

There are thousands of them, I think some countries actually have there official coin, just like yobit having some of it official coins ( dlrs ,talk token and more) that's what make the coins to be much, although not all are reliable 

• Useful or interesting 1

I think from some article there are over 5000 cryptocurrencies. This is really too much. It is very difficult to understand exactly what other than the most popular ones do. I wonder what they are doing other than creating an economic frenzy. I think I have a lot to learn.

• Useful or interesting 1

I hard that, there are thousand of cryptocurrencies in the world, but i only of few. ETH,BTC,LTC,DASH. But now with the help of  crypto talk mate, i have gain something big. Thank you all

• +1 1

On 1/6/2021 at 2:47 PM, HasFahd said:

That's true, I have a friend that has been in this forum for quite sometime now, he told me he invest in a yobit coin called dlrs, it was after when he invested that the coin started dumping, he actually lost about 100$ in the investment, that's why it advisable to always make research

Am sorry for him and since that is the case then you also have to take that as a lesson against the future. Investing tht likes of ethereum, litecoin and bitcoin are much better from my own point of view.

The cryptocurrency is the best currency platform.in the world many currency but I think cryptocurrency is the best currency.i am new in this platform and am try to best knowledge about this.

Hello! There are a lot of Cryptocurrencies on the world I have joined cryptotalk just few weeks ago when I come to this platform I know alot of things which I don't know before like cryptocurrencies are also the modern currencies of the world

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Well i don't think i have any idea of the amount of crypto coins we have. I a just familiar with some of these coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, Litecoin and some few more on Yobit but Ragardless of a coin familiar or not, i always make my research i found on coins i am not familiar with before i will ever think of investing on it.

Crypto currency is a very different currency here, but I do not know how many of its Amma places in the world where crypto currencies can be used. I only know that crypto currency is a trustworthy currency and it makes a person work to a great extent.  

There are alot of cryptocurrencies includings ETH,XRP ,Bitcoin cash BCH, LTC and LIBRA etc. But Bitcoin is one of the best crytocrrency among top 10 cryptocurrency.  You should invest the bitcoin on this forum and make a good income.

On 12/1/2020 at 11:49 PM, Husnyjaf said:

According to coinMarketCap the total numbers of cryptocurrencies is 6,955 with a total market cap of $324.716 billion (as of September 9 2020). How many cryptocurrencies do you know among the 6,955 cryptocurrencies? For me I dont know much, How many do you know?

That's quite huge numbers. As of now, out of 6,955 cryptocurrencies that can be find in the market, I only know 10-15 cryptocurrencies and most of them are the well-known ones. It is because I still learning the other crypto and how much they worth in the market. 

Thanks my dear friend to share the good information about the currency .I did not expect cryptocurrencies to be so much with this figure I know only popular only popular cryptocurrency like as Bitcoin ,litecon and etherum . Bitcoin is the most popular currency in this forum .

One reason for this is the fact that there are more than 2000 cryptocureencies in excistance as of January 2020 and many of those tokens and coins enjoy immense popularity among. dedicated community of backers and investors

1 hour ago, Cryptotalk01 said:

Am sorry for him and since that is the case then you also have to take that as a lesson against the future. Investing tht likes of ethereum, litecoin and bitcoin are much better from my own point of view.

That's true, I actually have learnt alot from his bad experience about investment and trading ,he has really though me alot, and he also don't invest in unknown coins now, he only focus on investing in litecoin and etherium.

I don’t know how much but the market cap by btc in 2021 latest report is 735billion thats very huge amount and this will be going more high and btc will be hit 50 k according to the reports.

• +1 1

There are a lot of cryptocurrencies, but their importance differs according to the importance of their use and circulation. I do not know much information about it, but I have read some of the publications for more information. I think this post is useful and develops our knowledge.

There is a large number of cryptocurrencies that have become popular and are being traded these days. There are studies that have confirmed that the number of cryptocurrencies is increasing dramatically every year.

Thanks alot my dear friend for sharing this useful information with us... Because I not know how much cryptocurrency are present in crypto market... I just know about the major 5 cryptocurrency.  

Btc.

Eth 

Ltc 

Xrp

Doge coin

i think so there are a lot of cryptocurrencies i did not know the exact  figures Thank you so much for sharing these figures it will helpful for us in increasing our knowledge and learning more about digital currency