Which device is best for crypto ? - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DEREKHALE

Which device is best for crypto ?

Hello friends have a nice day, I think mobile phone is best device for using this platform . It is easy to use and lighter in weight. We can work for cryptotalk at anywhere and anytime without hesitation in people 

Both mobile and laptop are required for cryptocurrency, Because everyone has a mobile at all times, Laptops are also important, but in laptops it happens that it is lying at home all the time.

For better performance in cryptotalk tasks, a high-end smartphone would suit you, no matter if it is android, iPhone or other.

I always use mobile I think mobile phone is the best thing to do work in cryptotalk.
Laptops or desktops can be used while at home, but not outside the home.
On the other hand, with mobile we can work even when we are out of the house

I think mobile is best device for crypto talk because you can use mobile anywhere instead of laptop. I phone is best for using crypto talk because no lose of data due to security reasons.

Iam new in this forum, and honestly I don't know anything about it but I will learn more from my senior members very soon. 

Mobile Phone is best device to use in crypto talk. Is very easy to understand and use. With chrome browser in your phone you can do it easily and is very quick in loading and accessing. Though I feel better using iPhone in doing it because it doesn’t slow down because of the RAM. 

Anyway, if you run into problems with Android, you shouldn't find anything. At this point, we recommend using Ifop. For your safety, there is no risk of losing information.

Also, I think mobile phones are suitable for encrypted calls. You can receive it anywhere, access your recordings, and perform your daily tasks.

Working in mobile phone is really easy to use. I am using IOS phone till now i have not faced any kind of issues. Only we need to check our network signal is good or not. I things working in ios mobile will be more secure compared to android mobiles. If you can afford iphone i prefer you to buy one.

On 11/30/2020 at 8:43 PM, Salo786516 said:

Dear @DEREKHALE I'm also using the android phone 📱 but I didn't face the problems. Some times due to network issue I faced some problems otherwise I feel good while using the android phone. But iOS iPhone is best if you afford it.

I can't afford the iPhone due to some money 💰 problems.

have a good day!

Hy bro! 

Yes you are right. I am using Android phone 📱 too and also I don't face any problem. And I am using mobile data so it is more perfect than Wi-Fi. And yes iOS iPhone is more better than android but unfortunately I could not afford it that's why I am using Android.

According to my point of view the android devices are best for the crypto forum.you works on those devices which are easily avalible to you and contains high internet connection.i am using an ordinary android phone and i face no problem with that .

• +3 1

Hello dear friend, I am a new member here and I do not think that there is a problem with the device system. I think that Android and iOS are equivalent in terms of work on the forum, but I could work on a laptop much better. I advise you to try it

For easy work the best use of mobile is fast and is available with you most of the time but can use the computer or laptop as well. For me to use mobile for speed and easy to carry with you everywhere

I don't think that the type of your device makes difference in Cryptotalk's work I think it depends on  your knowledge about Cryptotalk forum.

So , any android device will be binifit to work in Cryptotalk word.

On 11/30/2020 at 8:10 PM, DEREKHALE said:

I have an Android and many problem I facing in it . In crypto talk and also in yobit and in Android the payment method is very tough . And network error in it .so I can take advice from my crypto family that iOS iPhone is best for crypto talk or another one is best for crypto and payments.Thanks to all.

Dude i also use andriod phone for using cryptotalk but i didn't face any problem like this it work fluently on my phone i think crypto is the best site and it work easily on all the devices 

• +5 1

Cryptotalk does not require a very heavy device for it. A mid range laptop is very useful for this forum but if you want to do Bitcoin mining then obviously you have to have a laptop of very high capacity and speed.

Dear Friend

As for me, I practice my activity in this forum

Through Android

But I prefer to work from a laptop

It is the best way to get to and operate smoothly on this forum

• +1 1

I use Android phone and it is very comfortable for me. Because if I work on the phone, I can sit anywhere and work. Yes, sometimes there is a little network problem.

• Useful or interesting 1

I use Android phone and it is very comfortable for me.It is very useful and best devise we should work hard and be honest.In crypto talk and also in yobit and in Android the payment method is very tough.

I used my android phone it very easy for me to do work every where if i have free time i work and busy in crytotalk and i feel very comportable by using my android

Well, it depends on our choice and the availability of the device, because many crypto users are using phone or a personal computer. But for me, the best choice is personal computer because it is easily to navigate and make transactions using personal computer. Unlike phone we’re I experience some lags so that I did not make transactions because of a slow process on my phone. Using personal computer will make us comfortable because of a larger screen, and faster typing using my external keyboard.

Hi. I prefer to use a computer. A larger monitor is less stressful for the eyes, and the keyboard allows you to type many times faster than on a smartphone.

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

If you want to do big things including trading, then laptops are the best. If you want to do simulator then smartphone 3 GB RAM will be better. However, I would suggest you use a laptop. Because the best device for this nation is laptop. But not the computer. Because we don't have to carry computers everywhere. But laptops we can carry everywhere. Thank you.

Am using android phone and I don't think I comes across all this problems the forum work perfectly and it very fast in compromising and giving post and also making a comment.