Which device is best for crypto ? - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DEREKHALE

Which device is best for crypto ?

For niw I will say handset is her okay to work with in crypto platform because this is what am also working with and when using I fill okay with it and I don't think any other device will be okay for me to work with in his platform

Hay friends I am using Android phone for working in crypto forum. I didn't face any problems. But sometimes due to network issue some problems occur in submitting a post. I think if you have Android phone with atleast 3/32 memory you easily work in crypto forum. But you need to strong network.

I have been using this forum for the past few days and have been using an android device. So far I have not experienced any problems and it is quite easy for me to do the work.

We will be able to utilize some transmitters because cryptographic protocols expense account. I'm exploitation humanoid furthermore, I'm just not revetement whatever rebus. once as an instance rebus booming mesh, but I'm victimization along with ruining my travel and entertainment account fine. hardly any truth units since the crypto talk.

All devices have some problems, but since they perform their main purpose which is work you can turn a blind eye to them, if you are experiencing a network error, use computers from iPhone company, but I advise you to use the mobile device because you can take it with you everywhere .

Dear friend you can use both computer and mobile for crypto but I think that the mobile phone is much best and it is easy to work on mobile because on mobile phone you can work at any time and at any place and it is very simple and easy to use.

Many deices could be used to reach to this forum , you can use your PC , your laptop, your Mobile phone or your tablet, but for me I think the best device is the laptop, you can use it even in bed and it will give you the freedom of moving around without the sitting still on a PC , and mobile phones with their touching system are not comfortable to me , I prefer the keyboard. 

I agree with you that if you work with any device, you can do it nicely. Laptops and computers can do the job very nicely and easily. all the time it's good for me it's a long time that I don't use the laptop for a long time but I think the laptop is better device to use the forum more than phone device.But there are a lot of problems with mobile phones, network problems, a lot of problems when accessing yobit. So I have the most on the computer.

Are you searching for best device for crypto then you should use  Android with high rom and processor then you can use crypto wallet or another thing.

You have to use a Android device with a high rom.

In my opinion, device properties do not matter when trading in this cryptocurrency world. I think internet speed is important. The faster the internet, the faster your transactions and the faster your website.

In my personal opinion, mobile phones are best in doing crypto as you can carry it wherever you go, can work from whichever place you wish where you get a stable network connection.

I am new here and I have not faced any problems yet, although I work on my Android device, but it is possible that you have problems on the Internet or something like that. I suggest you when you encounter problems that you use a computer for cryptotalk or that you check if there is a problem on the Internet. I hope i helped you .. have a great day 

Dear friends, I think most companions use android. I additionally didn't confront any issues on the off chance that you bear the cost of the iPhone. It will be better for you to use the iPhone. On the off chance that you have a PC and composing abilities, a PC is more in a way that is better than an iPhone or android. I think each gadget was helpful in crypto talk posting. It is extremely simple in each sort of telephone PC and so on. Yet when you pull out your cash, I think you face some issue, so it relies upon your capacity.

Well in my opinion you have to used android Device. Because you can take this with you anywhere or anytime. So I advised to other member uses android device not used pc or laptops.

First I have used this on my android, where I have faced some error as like you. But when it opens on pc, there also easy for me. For this, I suggest you to use a computer or laptop what's will be a best device for crypto.

Android is also usefull because everyone doest not have ios phones and i dnt have faced such issues in Android this only when there is a network issue otherwise both devices are beneficial not a issue of limitation. 

• +1 1

Dear friend, if you faced any problems in Android then you can change it and transfer your data on any other mobile. I also use mobile for cryptotalk. I found it valuable as I faced no problem during Android or yobit or getting my payment. 

Thank you very much. I started working here a few days ago. Here I work with my Android phone. I think with an Android phone you will be able to work here but you can also use another device if you want thanks.

Hello everyone , according to my own opinion you can use Android phone for crypto because is the fast and easy to carry every place and operate, though using phone to crypto may have easy network disconnect base on my own point of view

Dear friend I think the majority of friends are using android I also I didn't face any problems if you afford iPhone it will be better for you using of iPhone, if you have laptop and typing skills laptop is more better than iPhone or android....😷😷😷

I have an Android and many problem I facing in it . In crypto talk and also in yobit and in Android the payment method is very tough . And network error in it .so I can take advice from my crypto family that iOS iPhone is best for crypto talk or another one is best for crypto and payments.Thanks to all.My friend, I use an Android and I have no problem nor do I know if the iPhone with iOS is better because I have never used it but my Android in yobit and in cryptotalk works perfectly

My android phone is working very good in crypto but sometime it has some signal problems but it is solved. If you afford then you can buy an iphone for working in crypto you can also work there by using your pc tablet or laptop

It depends upon how you spend your time. Some people have nature of job that the are not too much mobile. They mostly live in and stay at one place for that people may be desktop is fine. But if you are moving than it's OK to use android or IOS. 

• +2 1

It's far to a certain extent troublesome to pick the smartest contrivance, excluding laptop as well as mainframe effortlessly gain when it comes to service because you water closet swap amid distinctive industries as well as pockets. By way of motive power sensational mobile vowel sound loses, for to take part in sensational the same rescue operations furthermore contribution, you have to reinstall processes, all on a laptop you'll be wanting to install.

• Useful or interesting 1

A useful in crypto talk posting is very easy in every kind of phones computer laptop etc but when you withdraw your money i think you face some problem so its depends on your ability.