Support and Respect - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nestor14

Support and Respect

Honey, all your brands are good, but all situations are wrong

They talked to each other and we - to each other.

If we expect good and good posts on the Internet that include our mail information, good news and ideas, then we have a good reputation.

That's why I work hard

Yes, you are right. The beginners needs to be enlighten on the basics of the platform, they needs to have knowledge on how the platform works with some benefit involve.

Thou... I'm a beginner too that is why I really support this topic and appreciate it to

In my opinion support and respect both are effecient for working.when we have respect to others definitely we receive it also back and I really support for all new here in this platform. This is good platform and helpful for all here's...

I think what you are examining has just been address and it's occurring in the gathering my companion, you can see top individuals wouldn't fret coming down to Beginners Section to learners level react or answer to their postings, questions and others regardless of it might look low or brimming with some vogue words or blunders. It's an indication of regard and appreciation. Moreover rate their post and draw their consideration by labeling or citing the them deliberately for revision. 

Crypto currency is a platform you respect and support ofourse because its a platform where unnecessary things are not posted, you post what people blor members in the platform will gain and achieve something in your write up,the platform is a place we share knowledge and also gain knowledge from one another.  

Hello! Yes, CryptoTalk has a lot of interesting and informative topics that you should definitely read if you are a fan of cryptocurrencies. If you have a job or study, then you can read interesting topics when you have free time. Thank you! Good luck!

My friend, Everyone working in this forum should show respect to each other and be respectful of their work. Here we are basically cooperating with each other and highlighting our own problems. In that case, we should all cooperate with each other and support them in time. It should be noted that if someone posts badly, he will definitely get a negative reputation. but we must helpful to each other.

We should give eachother respect and support and for this we have to help eachother.We should make a useful post for good reputation so visitors might visit us.

Respect word the juniors it is important to all the juniors gave respect all the seniors and in revers senior should support juniors in that way we make a good crypto family

Yes..fear at the beginning of everything is a must, but to awaken our courage that we have ... We may not be admired the first times, but I am sure that we will reach a moment when we will find many likes and compliments on our work and our opinions .. We will need help from old members, they have A lot of information and notes that will help us to become like them .. Let us not be skimping on each other in helping us, as collective work will bear much fruit.

It's a great job .. Encryption Oh my God I'm so happy to be with you

This is a great topic mate. Look people of this forum are wise and supportive. They share lots of potential information. We can learn many things from them. We have to respect others opinion and view. Its our responsibility to support other and give positive reaction to quality content. So follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk forum. 

You have created a very good post, it will also benefit a lot of members, but I like it very much personally, we should respect each other on this form. Seniors want to remember the impact of their juniors by answering their questions and solved their problems. Stay blessed.

I constantly give a good reputation to every topic that contains useful information and is clear and understandable. I never give a negative reputation. If the topic is incomprehensible, move to the topic that follows it automatically.

• +1 1

Yes you are right dear this is true giving respect or reputation encourages the creater of that post or topic but only in that case as it deserve for it otherwise no need to do so. Some members do so because of their personal use. But we all have to sincere about this.

• +1 1

I notice there are many questions which are repeating daily. 

But you learn new thing daily from posts. 

Seniors member should want support new comers and give respect also. 

So that they can earn reputation here to grow here successfully. 

Do support and respect each other. 

Respect must be presented in constructive a sentence and in any circumstances we found a sentence we need to correct each so as things we vividly goes well and accurate.

Support and respect others members view. When members make good post and topic,do respect and respect their view by given good rating which will promote the writer. Maintain law and order and make meaningful contribution to the forum. Best of luck to all members.

We always respect others. We must support and respect that contents which useful for forum and newbies. Not many people follow each other in this great fourm. With respect you cannot agree with everyone. We should learn good posts and respect the posts with good contents.

Hello dear friend, I am agree your post, we have to respect others forum member post, also we have to encourage new people in this forum, we have to support new member because they not have a knowledge about cryptocurrency. If we support and respect others than everyone will be successful in this forum.

Support and respect are the crucial key that will drive this platform to an unexpected hight, and i believe the support has to come from the old members to the newbies, while the respect will come from the newbies to the old members.

• +2 1

Support and respect are both very important matters. If you don't support, you won't be interested in doing the job. and if you don't respect then you can't do the job properly. You need to have respect and support in everything in life.

Support and mutual respect among members is very important for continuity and vitality in the work and providing positive reputation points for useful beginners posts with useful content is very important to encourage and support them.

Like is so important for good raputation. Like the post of others so that they like your post. If you cannot do this you have using crypto talk only for earning. Respect of others is also important specially senior members so that they read and like your post.

Yeah dude response and respect is all today. This is rule for having good relations when we do not pay attention it shows we are not giving respect and when we are not giving respect it means we are not responding. 

We can show our support on the given posts by commiting on them .

Our comments must be contain on positive realities and we respect other opinions.

Nobody is perfect in.the world so we must try to know and read others opinions on that posts .