Support and Respect - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nestor14

Support and Respect

Very well I really respect you a lot.  And I encourage you to reply to your posts. And I respect all the members who disrespect you.  Thanks for asking about such a topic. 

Thanks for telling us about such an important issue dear.  We must do something without shaking. The goal of man is the core.  So we have to set goals and do the right thing and have respect for the work.

Yes we should respect the forum rules & regulations. We all must follow what the admin says. We must like & upvote the content only that is good & informative there.

We all must respect each others opinion & must pay attention to what others say. But beside this we must also follow the rules & regulation of the forum must be followed.

Hi dear hope you are doing well. Your post is amezing and meaningful. I also suggest all of you guys that respect each other and also appreciate others. May God bless you all. 

In any work we do we need support from friends working, especially our work in the forum we are beginners that we need support and help to become stronger in our work and to pursue subjects on useful experts and experts and so the members have provided us support and knowledge and we have to understand and practice our work well through our support.

Crypto talk forum is constantly growing this is just because the hard work of the members and ID we should keep supporting the juniors and other members and we should always be helpful to others if anyone want any kind of help from us then we should help him. 

• +2 1

Yes, in which subject you work, then you have to respect that which is the first thing. First thing is to support because they will support you. And the second thing is that support should become our right, And we should respect others, because the prospect is a very important thing, if someone drives us, then we remain within the scope of the prospect, so that we should not leave God aside. 

• +1 1

Hy friends. Thank you so much this is my favorite topic and I want to write so much about this topic. Respect is the major thing in the world if not give respect then we not make our image clear. First of all we should make our habit to give respect to other. Because in return of us that thing that we give. 2nd support is the good quality of good people if we can support other we should surely support them. Being support other we not lose any thing but by supporting them we can make other people life. Thnks again guys. 

On 11/30/2020 at 9:16 AM, nestor14 said:

I have little time in cryptotalk, a community that is constantly growing, I have noticed that there are many topics with great content, I also realize that there are old discussions that are still being discussed and many are quite interesting, but to be honest, many times we have new ones fear of trying to post something that may be interesting, because we need support, read us, comment on our publications, those with more experience know how difficult the beginning can be, support our work as well and if you want to suggest something, do it. thanks you.

I also consider that we should show each other respect, a way to do it not only read some topic and ignore it, if we liked it, let's give "like" to that publication, it depends on everyone who wins us, let's help the whole community, that cryptotalk is an excellent forum always. Thank you!!!

Yes friend you are very right that we must have to give respect two other members specially senior of this forum. respect means that give them positive reputation if they deserves. In this way the members write more useful posts and we can get a good knowledge.

• +3 1

Hi dear i am totally agree with you.We need all the members to  support them and respect them. We act like a family on cryptotablk. Here all members have a good bhave with each other. If we give respect, people will give us respect. If we do not respect others, no one will respect us. 

• +1 1

But what you said is something wrong. Because we have many senior members who don't mind posting on our topics. If anyone has good content, useful post, informative post and topics,They will get good reputation. So you have to post, topics in a good way.

• +2 1

yes, it our duty to support and respect the members of this forum irrespective of their junior and senior category. If a member post a topic that is very useful then it our duty to support that member and give feedback to the member. And it is also our duty to give feedback if someone post something wrong...

Our senior members are supporting us enough. So we should follow the rules and act honestly. We should also highlight our skills by making useful posts. If our topics and Post are useful,We will definitely get good reputation.

• +1 1

@glory50 @davy22 This what  was talking about this being the  very best to what we have been having as a person there is  the right idea to which we need to find solution to it and grow we need to be happy and enjoy the power to it there is a lot of good leveled source to it and we need to find that power to it and grow with it , we need to find somethin gthat would help and be sure of it that is very important we need to keep growing and be sure of it

• +3 2

That's right, people are afraid of making new posts because they don't want to take chance. That's why most of us commenting on older quality posts, but i think if we do our research before making posts and if we avoid making similar post, our post won't delete. We need new and informative post to make this forum more  efficient place.

• +2 2

On 11/30/2020 at 10:01 AM, nestor14 said:

but to be honest, many times we have new ones fear of trying to post something that may be interesting, because we need support, read us, comment on our publications, those with more experience know how difficult the beginning can be, support our work as well and if you want to suggest something, do it. thanks you.

You should not take worry regarding your quality posts because serious members read and appreciate your works. Myself, I have been always seeking the genuine posts from the members but unfortunately, average members are still commenting to the too generic topics and they rush away later. Just you expect from other members to your posts now, I ask you too, please visit other sections on this forum, there are a lot of quality stuff. 

• +1 1

In my own understanding we are all here to support one another in one way or the other for the benefit of these great forum. And in the term of respect is given to the senior member who are here before us and they always provide us with useful information that is beneficial.

In my own understanding we are all here to support one another in one way or the other for the benefit of these great forum. And in the term of respect is given to the senior member who are here before us and they always provide us with useful information that is beneficial.

• +1 1

Cryptotalk is the community where we are all for earning and learning purpose so try to gave respect if someone in trouble then help him then relation among the community will grow and also this platform connect with every where of the world.

We should value our senior members because they work hard and create posts for us so we also have the right to read their posts satisfactorily and like their post according to the importance of their post.  And comment. 

Support and respect is the process of give and take. we should give respect to others and also give reputation to those topic which contain a lot of authentic information 

We all here are working as a team and colleagues.so support and respect of each other is compulsory.if we give due respect to any one than definitely get back to it.so we should support our fellows so that all gain the stamina of better working.

I think most of the members in the forum are respectful of each other. Give a like to a member if you agree to the comment. If it is not agreeable, try to explain politely to the member concerned why you disliked it.

Respect of every members is very necessary in cryptotalk.If you create voilence then your account banned. And support of all members if you support them then they also support you which is necessary in cryptotalk.

Give respect to seniors it is very good thing for junior because seniors are more knowledge compared to US about crypto we discuss any problem we face in that platform with seniors so no I advice you bigginers to respect seniors