Important of reading and skills needed - Page 39 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tesco

Important of reading and skills needed

I want to share little understanding necessary  skills for reading  first of all we  should  strong grammer  sentence  vocabulary  and dictionary  if these  are  strong we should  not  failure in life 

Thank you, my friend, for this valuable information. Reading develops the mind, stimulates memory and helps us increase our experience in writing our publications and avoid mistakes in it.

Yes,I agree with you we should to take importance to reading and other skills and need that to make others skills better if our reading skills are better then we improve yourself in our life.

These tips will help us understand the topic, and of course we must understand the topic before commenting on it because this is what will make our comment useful, thank you for sharing this information

Members should make useful posts, and topics have meaning that is understandable and easy for everyone.  We have to use the correct English language in order to write the posts.  We have to keep making useful posts.

Yes, you are right. Reading helps us to improve memory and make our minds sound. It also makes us able to acquire new and important ideas and knowledge. So I recommend training on them and adhering to the rules mentioned by my friend and choosing the right time to practice them in order to be able to retrieve information and remember.  We must choose the expressive vocabulary of our publications and arrange them in an easy and understandable manner, and we must move away from explanation and complication.

To acquire reading skills, this requires time, effort, and constant repetition of daily reading. In my opinion, the forum provides us with an opportunity to strengthen our skills with it in addition to strengthening our language .

Yes, you are right, nowadays, if we go on any platform, then we have to speak English there because English has become an international language, so if you want to work on any platform then you should learn English because of English  This is the international language, because of which it is important 

We have to understand the topics and posts in the forum and therefore we have to possess some basic skills to understand the posts in the forum where we have to read the posts and comments correctly, understand the information in the forum and learn everything new.

As we all know reading is really necessary to work in this forum. It helps us to develop our vocabulary and language. Language is really important to sustain in this forum. Read well before doing anything here. We should read each and every topics properly before replying to it.

Reading, as we all know, broadens the mind. It provides us with fresh and innovative ideas. It has been shown that it helps to keep our minds safe and sharp. It also aids in the processing of new information and memory enhancement.

Thank you for this information that you provided. I think that who of us here can follow what you have indicated. You will have reached a very advanced stage of knowledge and experience to be able to present high quality topics that benefit everyone. Thank you.

Hello my dear friend.  Just as we know that reading is the key to the mind and is the best way to gain information, we have to learn the steps that I explained above.  This will really benefit us.

Thank you my friend for sharing this information .. It is true that when you follow these points in reading, a person can write his topic in more depth and more clarity .. Good luck to all

صديقي أعتقد أن اتباع هذه الخطوات يساعدنا كثيرًا في العمل وتطوير مهارات القراءة وغيرها لدينا ، لذا يفضل اتباعها للاستفادة وتحقيق أكبر فائدة.

Let's be realistic, this forum offers you the opportunity to develop yourself in the field of language, especially reading, the only way to learn to write posts in the forum is by reading and writing, and this develops your mental abilities in the English language

I believe that if the members will take these steps, it will greatly improve our writing and reading skills. As the founder of the topic said, reading is not just something we can do without thinking about it; it also requires strategies.

A very good participation. We need these six things in order to obtain the required and good skills. We may face a few obstacles, but it is okay. We have to train in order to strengthen our skills. I hope that everyone is good with these skills and that they do not face any problem.

You are really right that reading and writing in digital and encrypted currencies may be complicated or somewhat difficult for some people, so they must follow these steps in reading that may break many barriers before you that this information may benefit people who have a period that we can describe as long in the forum   To facilitate reading and understanding faster without complexity

Thank you so much for sharing with us such a good precious and usefull topic, I think any member will be able to easily make an account after reading these rules. I hope you all do very well After following it, thankuuu

Yes my friend reading is not easy because you must focus on what you read and save it in your memory because it is important in your work so that everything remain in your money I hope members will benefit and use it to work here 

Sure dear these are too much benificail things.If we have good read and writing skills we can easily understand the basics concepts of any topic.And this is also too much effective on our earnings increased process.

We will learn a lot by visiting all of the pages of the site and reading the articles with strong and quality material. Working here and reading and reflecting on the topics taught us a lot over time, and it also helped us improve our English writing and reading skills. So I propose that we strive to spend more time reading useful and interesting books.