Important of reading and skills needed - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tesco

Important of reading and skills needed

If you want to increase your knowledge then you have to read.  If you read and increase your knowledge, then your skill will increase. If you have a good knowledge, you can easily succeed.  So if we want to be successful, we have to go through knowledge and if we have to go through knowledge, we have to read.  Then we can be successful in life.

I agree it is important to understand the topic first which is only possible by attaining attributes you shared and for writer it is compulsory to write in atleast understandable way.

Reading in this field is very interesting and therefore it must be accurate, understandable and extended for members, so you must have good skills to do excellent and valuable activities.

Yes I am agree with your question because if you post the useful information then you can successful and earning money in this forum.

the experience and skills is very needed in this forum

I am new on this fourm.I am making our posts usefull and helpfull to other members .I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm.This fourm is real and trustfull.This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time.

Reading and skill and very important. Reading is the way to gain knowledge on this website. Reading is your instrument to learn things and informations. After gaining knowledge put some skill in to it and you will achieve successful and perfect topics and post. Otherwise you can use it also into your reality.

By reading,we can keep our mind sharp and healthy.Reading help us a lot in getting knowledge.Reading provide a skill about that how can we communicate with each other?Through reading and posting we can also improve our creative writing.

Firstly u should be interested in reading because reading is must important in cryptotalk. Although I have been working online for a long time, I could not earn enough to invest. And secondly you should have perfect English. Good writing skills and make sure your comments are always constructive and meaningful.

Reading and reflecting on the topic or article we are reading is very helpful in stimulating the mind and gives us great experience in continuous analysis and conclusion

I agree with you with everything
But reading has benefits that also removes the temporal and spatial barriers, so whoever reads the book feels that he lives with the characters contained in it. Reading gives the person the ability to move between the past and the present and makes him look toward the future and his hopes. It also enables the reader to live in different eras and countries by reading a story or a novel. .

Experience, Skills and information are very important in life to achieve goals and i am totally agree with uh in this matter. As we spend our more time here we will be able to learn more new and good contents that will definitely help us in many ways.

Thanks for sharing such type of steps. These are very helpful steps for those who are here with little information. If all of us work on this forum by following the steps which you mention in your topic then we all become successful and after sometime we will receive a good rank at crypto.

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course reading skills are crucial for students.  This is a really good opportunity for us to learn more and make money on this platform.  I am very happy to be a part of this family.  Thanks

It has been demonstrated to keep our brains healthy and sharp. It also causes us in securing of more noteworthy expertise and memory improvement.

As we all know that reading helps to realize guessing grows and thoughts. It gives us more and groundbreaking thoughts. It has been demonstrated to keep our brains solid and sharp. It additionally causes us in obtaining of more information and memory improvement.

Agree with you that reading is very important habit of reading make your mind and it also brings so many ideas so that you can expand your knowledge by studying that is very important 

Yes I agree with you it is not about posting we should always understand what the topics is talking about before answering and posting them are the necessary things we should do first.

Reading is a cognitive process based on deconstructing symbols called letters to form meaning and reach the stage of comprehension and perception. It is part of the language that is a medium of communication or understanding. The language consists of letters, numbers and symbols that are well known and used for communication between people. Reading is a means of receiving information

My friend, it is important to read the topics raised in the forum before starting to participate and understand the content of the topic presented so that we can be effective in publishing everything that is useful in the forum

Reading expands our knowledge so if we adopt it as a daily habit we'll surely acquire all of these skills to make our reading beneficial for us and understanding all the knowledge easily and fastly.

I think, always increases our knowledge so by searching all the sections of the forum and reading the posts with good and quality content there we can learn a lot from time to time.  It also helps us learn English writing skills and reading o So I suggest that we should try to spend more time learning more valuable and quality content.

This topic is good because now at least people know or will know that reading is not only seeing something and looking at it, but also that you have to have some things to be able to read well and in addition to reading, you can get information from that reading that you are doing. It is important because if we do not read we cannot get information or data from it.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/29/2020 at 1:11 PM, Tesco said:

I want to share my little understanding on essential skills needed for reading.

Some of us think reading is easy and simple or straightforward task but in reality reading is complex. 

There's six essential skills needed to a master and successful reading

1. Decoding

2. Fluency

3. Vocabulary building

4. Good sentence construction

5. Knowledge

6. Attention and working memory, 

I think for us to be successful in this forum we need all this skills to achieve our aims and objectives, to understand how to make contributions in this forum one needs to acquire this skills and work with them for the progress of the forum and benefits of the members.

Thank you very much for highlighting the success of this forum.  And I agree with you too.  Because not only this forum, but also the main way to succeed in any work is the goal and purpose.  And because of this I can face any problem.  In order to be successful in this forum, we must always set goals and objectives . And for this we have to work here.

Of course we ought to have great aptitudes and capacity to examined and choose the message that's being passed on by posts..if we perused in this gathering with these abilities, we'll be able to get it quickly. By perusing carefully, ready to learn quickly and it'll be less demanding for us to work in this gathering. Indeed with this gathering ready to learn a parcel of abilities and move towards success...our best and quick learning will allow us victory ..

• +1 1