Cryptocurrency is now accepted at Pizza Hut in Venezuela - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BrolySSJ

Cryptocurrency is now accepted at Pizza Hut in Venezuela

The truth is that this is something incredible with respect to the situation that Venezuela may be going through right now, we must know that cryptocurrencies are used by anyone who has the knowledge and know the value they have in their hands, however not everyone knows about them. And in Venezuela anyone who can have access let me tell you that it will do great things.

• Useful or interesting 1

Venezuela is a great example of how cryptocurrencies can save a community asphyxiated by its own government, by offering a means to generate income and process payments without the need for the government to take into account those transactions and not just pizza hut, many other franchises They accept cryptocurrencies.

On 11/28/2020 at 6:45 PM, BrolySSJ said:

This was introduced yesterday, where all Pizza Huts in the Venezuela region will now be accepting bitcoin as a form of payment. 

Wow congratulations, that sounds good. I wish other many organizations would accept crypto payments near future. Most of the people are earning different types of cryptocurrency and they will be unable to change other currency to bitcoin because of high exchange rate.

We can see that many countries are accepting cryptocurrencies as a means of payment, but the surprising thing is that under-developed countries are accepting cryptocurrencies, this drives the growth of global acceptance and that crypto trade grows on a large scale, surprising how fast the acceptance of the cryptographic field grows worldwide.

That is good that there are new places all the time where we are able to pay with the cryptocurrency and we can buy things with that so do  not worry about  your money I think it will be accepted in all over the world with in few years.

It seems to me great news for Venezuelan colleagues for the simple reason that they can buy food on the well-known food platform since it will be a great help for many Venezuelans, I am very happy.
A big greeting to the whole community

The development of cryptocurrencies is very fast. Also, since some time ago, the owner of Tesla cars company made cryptocurrencies a means of payment in his company, and the spread of cryptocurrencies is good.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

This development at Venezuela is actually pleasing to the ears moreover their National currency is highly devaluated and I hope other nations follows suites I adopting crypto how the Venezuela community are doing

Well its pleasant news to be heard. As cryptocurrencies are being adopted globally in many countries, and people are able to buy products or services online through cryptos. I wish the same applies for the underdeveloped countries also, where they could manage to uplift their countries economy by regulating the flow of cryptocurrencies, and making it legal.

This is a really important development as the beginning of the entry of cryptocurrencies into official dealings between merchants and customers in various fields.

What is the next step?

Edited by LOLIA NAHHAS
  • +2 1

Solving companies in the future will deal in crypto because the matter has become a real reality, and this is normal for everyone to deal with. I like it very much and I hope that it continues and benefits from it. 

Hello dear friend, that's a great news for the cryptocurrency but I want to say that now many country now accepting crypto coin as a payment method, so we are happy that crypto no  adopted many company and country.

This is a very good news for the crypto users because the use of cryptocyrrency is increasing day by day in the whole world so everyone will be able to use it easily. Now the trend of cryptocyrrency is increasing rapidly and all countries will accept it very soon.

The state of Venezuela is one of the most prestigious countries, and I was expected to accept this field quickly and before other countries, and I encourage other countries to adopt currencies