Some Tips For Newcomers - Page 45 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cleaner

Some Tips For Newcomers

The first rule is to read the forum rules, avoid copying and pasting, posting unhelpful or misleading topics, do not use two accounts on the same IP, focus on writing the post.

Thank you so much dear sharing with us good information and also tips.I am also newbie on this platfrom in my opinion follow the rules and regulations of this platfrom. Avoiding the cheating and copy pasting Share our own ideas and experience. Give proper  times to this platfrom and learn the language and earn the money.

I thank you my friend for your time in writing these tips .. In fact, we must every period and again to the rules so that we remember them so that we do not make violations .. This topic must be proven so that all members can see .. It is really useful advice .. Thank you again I wish you all success.

Your participation is very helpful, and I would like to emphasise your words and say and explain the most important rules of this forum, which are that you should make your post useful and in a decent language with at least 100 characters, and that you should be careful not to offend others, and that you should not use multiple accounts, and that you should not copy, paste, or repeat other posts, but that you should reconcile for all.

Yes, you are right, brother. If newcomers follow the rules, they will never be barred by the moderators. However, some of them do not obey the rules, so it is my strong recommendation that newbies follow the crypto instructions. You will make more money if you practice crypto.

You're right, bro. If newcomers follow these rules, the moderators will never ban them. However, some people do not obey the rules, so I strongly advise newcomers to read the crypto instructions. You would be able to gain more money if you study crypto.

Hello my friend First you have to commit to the rules of the forum and Latanth these rules to be banned second should be your comment at least 100 characters and do not try to copy and paste and not refine the same subject

Thank you for this wonderful post, targeted advice, and a precise comment for members. Specifically, we are beginners. I hope that the post will reach all members and benefit from it. Emphasizing that we must adhere to the forum’s regulations. I wish you good luck.

welcome my friend
Thank you for the useful and wonderful post. We are working to gain knowledge and learn from the forum and we are working to publish the correct information and
We hope that the members' posts will be useful to all and of interest to the forum
Good luck

Welcome to all beginners here at the beginning, copying, pasting and imitation of others is prohibited because you are banned and you must write useful topics and a wonderful meaning and the most important thing is to abide by the rules of the forum.

If you want more earn money so you work hard and own work.

Firt of all my tip is that you not copy past comment not used. Second tip is that you used only one account if you used more than one account in one net connection so cryptotalk will be block.

Some users are new to the site and do not read the rules and regulations, which leads to them being banded. Advice for newcomers. Yes, you are right, if newcomers follow these rules, they will never be disqualified by the moderators. Make no attempt to deceive. Don't break the rules. Don't pretend to be like others because that isn't the path to success.

Advice for newcomers. I'd like to give some advice to newcomers. There are far too many instructions, but here are some general guidelines that I will provide:

1st, don't make it look like you're cheating.

2-abide by the rules.

3-do not try to imitate others because imitating others is not a good idea.

Recommendations for beginners. I'd like to give some recommendations to newcomers. There are far too many instructions, but I will have some general guidelines:

First and foremost, don't make it seem as if you're cheating.

2-Follow the rules.

3-do not try to mimic others because it is not a good idea to imitate others.

Recommendations for beginners. I'd like to give some recommendations to newcomers. There are far too many instructions, but I will have some general guidelines:

First and foremost, don't make it seem as if you're cheating.

2-Follow the rules.

3-do not try to mimic others because it is not a good idea to imitate others.

Hello there members I hope you are at finding doing great work on this platform most of all day but I am really thankful to you for sharing with us are you suppose you are very helpful and your content is good for us

Yes exactly my friend 

I have also noticed that there are members who do not focus on learning 

Kindly all new members first read rules of forum 

Secondly see that what are guide lines for working 

Always be motivated

Yes, we always have to read the forum’s rules to avoid warnings and abide by them in order to gain information and money

Hey! Thanks a lot for sharing this fabulous information with us. It will help us more to improve our skills and earn our profit greatly. We do our best to follow these guidelines and avoid to break rules.

Very informative things you have shared Andi believe I never read ay useful posts before and this posts will help every new person who want to work on this forum and if he will follow all the things you have told he will never face any issue .

Hello my friends, I am new to the forum. I hope I know the tips from experts here that cause the ban. Thank you for this question because it is very important.

Thank you for compiling the tips in this unique way.
There was a rule that I overlooked, thank you for reminding me of it.
I am sure that many people will need such high-value items.

Some tips are given below

1 do not spam

2 hard work and smart work

3 dont violate rule

4 seek assistance from seniors

5 use positive wording

Do good have good

Try to learn and then earn

Be good with others

Hello my friend Thanks for these valuable advice. I am doing my best not to violate these rules or be banned All you have to do is not imitate others to write your personal opinion and style, avoid spelling mistakes and avoid negativity. Good luck for everyone.

Thank you for every newcomer to learn these instructions and follow these things, and he will definitely succeed in his work by reading the forum rules and then commenting at least a hundred letters with the exact English language away from copying and imitating others as I mentioned and he will gain and learn a lot here

• +3 1

Thank you for your topic, in which you detailed the basic rules in the forum because, as I really mentioned, some people do not read them in a section about the forum, so it is good for them to read your post here, which will protect them later from making mistakes that lead to banning them and losing their accounts Thank you

well I always try to stay away from something that breaks the forum's guidelines, and I read the post many times to make sure I understand it before giving my opinion and looking at the other members' topics so that I don't write like them and my topic is unique.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Доброго времени суток. Уважаемые пользователи!Конкурс ПРОДОЛЖАЕТСЯ !!!! НЕ ЗАБЫВАЕМ ПРИНИМАТЬ УЧАСТИЕ!!!!!10000 рублей победителю выполнившему все условия.Необходимо сделать обмен на нашем сайте и оставить Положительный отзыв на КурсЕксперт с указанием номера заявки.Каждый участник получит бонус 200 рублей на мобильный телефон. Для получения необходимо связаться с администратором через телеграмм.Всем удачи!!!С уважением Администрация cryptotims.com  
    • Генеральный директор Tether Паоло Ардоино ответил на вопросы аналитиков Deutsche Bank о платежеспособности компании и стабильности ее стейблкоина USDT.   Ардоино процитировал последнее заявление аналитиков Deutsche Bank по поводу своего аккаунта X, в котором говорится, что у финансового учреждения нет места для переговоров. Генеральный директор Tether отметил историю штрафов и санкций Deutsche Bank, вызвав сомнения в их способности критиковать других представителей отрасли. Ардоино напомнил, что Международный валютный фонд также назвал Deutsche Bank самым рискованным банком в мире. В комментариях к посту пользователи отметили, что Deutsche Bank с 2000 года заплатил более $20 млрд за 99 нарушений. Поэтому банку не следует критиковать другие компании за риски, структурирование продуктов или регулирование.      Ранее экспертная группа Deutsche Bank опубликовала результаты исследования рынка стейблкоинов . Аналитики назвали слабые стороны этого класса активов и отметили недостаточную прозрачность Tether как эмитента стейблкоина USDT. Аналитики Deutsch Bank также добавили, что, учитывая монополию Tether на рынке стейблкоинов, в случае краха USDT его последствия будут более серьезными. По данным DefiLlama , общая капитализация стейблкоинов на данный момент превышает $160 млрд. USDT является бесспорным лидером на этом рынке с доминированием более 69%.     Однако эксперты предупреждают , что доминирование Tether может ослабнуть из-за новых правил, предлагаемых в США.  
    • В течение продолжительного времени Ethereum позиционировался как дефляционная "ультразвуковая" сеть, но после последнего обновления ситуация изменилась.      Согласно аналитикам CryptoQuant, Ethereum перестал быть дефляционным после внедрения мартовского обновления Dencun, которое значительно снизило комиссии за транзакции в блокчейне.     Термин "ультразвуковые деньги" в контексте Ethereum означает сохранение покупательной способности и устойчивость к инфляции. В отличие от биткоина, Ethereum имеет потенциал быть более стабильным за счет уменьшения предложения токена ETH.     За девять лет существования Ethereum были внедрены несколько обновлений для снижения инфляции или выпуска новых ETH. Например, обновление Лондон в августе 2021 года ввело механизм сжигания части комиссий за газ Ethereum, что привело к дефляционному давлению на предложение ETH.     С реализацией обновления Слияние в сентябре 2022 года Ethereum перешел с доказательства работы на доказательство доли, что также уменьшило выпуск и инфляцию. Оба эти обновления успешно справились со своими задачами до появления Dencun.     Однако после внедрения Dencun Ethereum больше не является дефляционным, поскольку снижение комиссий за транзакции на уровне 2 сетей Ethereum и введение danksharding привели к увеличению эффективности сети и уменьшению ее стоимости. Это привело к уменьшению сжигаемых ETH из-за снижения комиссий, несмотря на высокую активность сети.
    • 11.05.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.6% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.6% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 1.8%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +3.7%  USDT   +3.7%    Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • Клейм Notcoin доступен!              Notcoin предлагает на выбор 3 варианта:     Вывод $NOT на @wallet (требуется KYC); Вывод на биржи (Binance, Bybit, OKX); Стейкинг баланса на 30 дней.При выводе $NOT будет взыматься комиссия в 1.5%. Пока что могут вывести только пользователи с тг-премиум.
    • RubyCash is a dynamically developing platform for cryptocurrency exchange.   Our main goal is to provide millions of users worldwide with the opportunity for free, anonymous, and, above all, secure exchange of crypto assets of any size. Our platform is fully automated, allowing you to make currency exchanges in just a few clicks at the most advantageous rates.   Security is our priority. We pay special attention to protecting our platform and promptly respond to any possible threats. All incoming funds undergo AML checks, ensuring the safety of your funds from exchange blocking. We only cooperate with verified liquidity providers, ensuring the purity of your funds by 100%.   Technical support - always available. Our team is ready to help you 24/7, and the response time from our technical support operator under normal load is just 5 minutes!   Exchange rates - our competitive advantages. We offer the best rates for all cryptocurrency pairs.   Anonymity - your choice. Registration is optional, and you can make exchanges completely anonymously.   Commission - transparency and honesty. Our commission is only 0.25% for any exchange volume.   We also offer additional earning opportunities through our cashback system and affiliate program. Join us and see for yourself!   We are always open to your suggestions and comments.   Contact us: Telegram Support info@rubycash.org rubycash.org
    • ФРС по-прежнему считает, что ставки снизятся в этом году, но, возможно, позже, чем ожидалось. Цена Биткойна упала на 2,5% до $60 300 в пятницу, поскольку представители Федеральной резервной системы взвешивали свои варианты борьбы с устойчивой ценовой инфляцией в Соединенных Штатах. Биткойн торговался по цене 63 400 долларов США в полдень по всемирному координированному времени в пятницу, а затем упал ниже 61 000 долларов США в течение следующих нескольких часов. По данным Coinglass , волатильность привела к ликвидациям на сумму 175 миллионов долларов за последние 24 часа. Самая крупная ликвидация произошла в сделке BTC/USDT на Binance на сумму 3,56 миллиона долларов. Выступая на конференции Ассоциации банкиров Луизианы в Новом Орлеане на этой неделе, президент ФРБ Далласа Лори Логан предположила, что, возможно, «слишком рано думать о снижении ставок», сообщает Reuters . «Мне нужно увидеть разрешение некоторых из этих неопределенностей относительно пути, по которому мы идем, и нам нужно оставаться очень гибкими», — сказал Логан. За последние несколько месяцев базовая инфляция PCE – предпочтительный показатель инфляции Федеральной резервной системы – не смогла добиться существенного прогресса в достижении целевого показателя центрального банка в 2%. Более того, данные в пятницу показали толчок инфляционным ожиданиям потребителей: ожидания на год вперед вырастут до 3,5% в мае следующего года. В интервью Reuters президент ФРБ Атланты Рафаэль Бостик предсказал, что процентные ставки все равно снизятся – но, возможно, только на 25 базисных пунктов до конца года. «Я все еще верю в это», — сказал он, отметив, что «пройдет некоторое время», прежде чем инфляция наконец снизится. Более низкие процентные ставки воспринимаются как благо для Биткойна и акций, предоставляя инвесторам более дешевые долги для скупки рискованных активов. Биткойн/доллар США. 
    • ✅CRYPTO CASH ♻️ USD/AMD • 0~499 USD—2.5% • 500~999 USD— 2%• 1 000~4 999 USD — 1%• 5 000 ~ and more — 0.5%   ☑️CASH USD/AMD ♻️ CRYPTO • 500 ~999 USD  — 2%• 1 000 ~4999 USD — 1.5%• 5,000 USD and more  — 1%   All directions of exchange and calculation can be done on the website 👉Website For questions 👉 Telegram operator We are never the first to write with an offer to exchange. Be carefull!!!   CryptoInvest Contacts: ☎️+374-77788760 (Viber/WhatsApp)      +374-77667060 Address: Yerevan, st. M. Khudyakova 177/7. 🌐View on map
    • Да это один из основных стимулов для роста битка, как говорят в ФРС ставки будут точно снижены в этом году но немного позже чем ожидалось.
    • RubyCash - это динамично развивающаяся платформа для обмена криптовалюты.   Наша главная цель - предоставить миллионам пользователей по всему миру возможность свободного, анонимного и, прежде всего, безопасного обмена криптоактивами любого размера. Наша платформа полностью автоматизирована, что позволяет вам совершать обмены валюты всего в несколько кликов по самым выгодным курсам.   Безопасность - это наш приоритет. Мы уделяем особое внимание защите нашей платформы и оперативно реагируем на любые возможные угрозы. Все поступающие средства подвергаются проверке на предмет соблюдения AML, что гарантирует сохранность ваших средств от блокировки со стороны бирж. Мы сотрудничаем только с проверенными поставщиками ликвидности, что обеспечивает чистоту на 100% ваших средств.   Техническая поддержка - всегда на связи. Наша команда готова помочь вам 24/7, и время ответа оператора техподдержки при обычной нагрузке составляет всего 5 минут!   Курсы обмена - наши конкурентные преимущества. Мы предоставляем лучшие курсы по всем криптовалютным парам.   Анонимность - ваш выбор. Регистрация необязательна, и вы можете совершать обмены полностью анонимно.   Комиссия - прозрачность и честность. Наша комиссия составляет всего 0.25% за любой объем обмена.   Мы также предлагаем дополнительные возможности заработка через нашу систему кэшбэка и партнерскую программу. Присоединяйтесь к нам и убедитесь сами! Мы всегда открыты для ваших предложений и комментариев.   Свяжитесь с нами: Telegram Support info@rubycash.org rubycash.org