Some Tips For Newcomers - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cleaner

Some Tips For Newcomers

These tips are key to break in this forum other effects that are as well enormously of great magnitude which is advantageous spelling this pleasant spelling helps to success introduce somebody to an area who track you in addition earlier we increase reputation.

Have a good day. I am new member of here this information is very important for me and other new member just like that's why this this information is very informative and very useful. Thanks a lot for this. Keep it up dear.

First of newcomer read rule and regulations which have this forum then read all sections and open some of one and read topic and read some others people comments take little experience and then do post i thing this good for him 

The longest six is going to be made by the rules and regulations given by the foreign Read those things and follow them And always post such that this flower is beneficial for you too. And now honey you should like 50.

Thanks for sharing this post in favor of newbies . It is necessary for newbies to read all the rules and regulations of this platform before start their earning . if they will follow all rules they will never gain the warning points and never banned

On 11/28/2020 at 9:26 AM, Cleaner said:

Many new members are joining the forum day by day.  But they don't read any rules and pinned topics properly.  As a result, they make a lot of mistakes.  And eventually they are banned.  And for them I will share some tips today.  If they follow my tips they will stay away from warning points.😎

698206028_download(1)_1.png.fa2a492deee5c64ed9cdd4ebc20dbe49.png

Some Tips Follow Everyone : 

1.Don't copy or paste: Many members of the forum make this mistake.  As a result, they are banned.  Newcomers should never make these mistakes.  Because copying someone else's post is forbidden in the forum.  So you will be aware of this.

2.Don't Spam: There are many who repeat the same topic over and over again.  This is called double post spam.  So no one will make such mistakes.

3. Don't cheating: Many members cheat in the forum.  They copy one line from another's post and another line from another's post.  Anyone who posts in this way is called a cheater.  Again many copy from blogs.  So don't make such a mistake.  If you make such a mistake, you will be banned.

4.Don't rating cheat: Many people abuse to get ratings.  If someone has abused the rating, he will be cheating.  And those who cheat to get a rating are banned  So you have to be careful

5. Don't useless post Those who post inferior on the forum will one day be banned.  Because it is forbidden to post low quality in the forum.  You need to post good quality and relevant topics.  And must be posted by more than 100 characters.

Cryptotalk all member wellcome🤩

First off all thanking you for sharing this useful contents, its always good to read all the rules and regulations and some of the basic in between. My main point is don't work only for earning form this forum. This forum shares useful posts always before giving any posts make sure we know about it. Always make sure to posts useful content and also remember our rules and regulations.

16 hours ago, Bhaijony123 said:

They are a kind of grasping humans.  We want expertise to make money.  If you've got knowledge you may make money in all approaches.  So we've plenty to study from the forum.  We can earn as well as research.

The more experience you have in the crypto world, the better for you.  If you can acquire all the knowledge of the crypto world, you will be able to earn.  You can earn money in this forum as well as gain knowledge.  So if you work according to the rules of the forum, you can gain both income and knowledge

I think for new people It is natural that he gets to know all the people of this platform very well.And they should also be aware that if any comment from here Will copy So they can also be given a warning points.And if their three points complete Their account can also be close.

• +1 1

On 11/28/2020 at 9:26 AM, Cleaner said:

Many new members are joining the forum day by day.  But they don't read any rules and pinned topics properly.  As a result, they make a lot of mistakes.  And eventually they are banned.  And for them I will share some tips today.  If they follow my tips they will stay away from warning points.😎

1.Don't copy or paste: Many members of the forum make this mistake.  As a result, they are banned.  Newcomers should never make these mistakes.  Because copying someone else's post is forbidden in the forum.  So you will be aware of this.

2.Don't Spam: There are many who repeat the same topic over and over again.  This is called double post spam.  So no one will make such mistakes.

3. Don't cheating: Many members cheat in the forum.  They copy one line from another's post and another line from another's post.  Anyone who posts in this way is called a cheater.  Again many copy from blogs.  So don't make such a mistake.  If you make such a mistake, you will be banned.

4.Don't rating cheat: Many people abuse to get ratings.  If someone has abused the rating, he will be cheating.  And those who cheat to get a rating are banned  So you have to be careful

5. Don't useless post Those who post inferior on the forum will one day be banned.  Because it is forbidden to post low quality in the forum.  You need to post good quality and relevant topics.  And must be posted by more than 100 characters.

Good to see people like you giving some valuable information about this vast crypto world. Looking forward to more and more knowledge and experience talks like this. And that would be very useful for beginners. Hope you have a good day.

Hi dear. Amezing post. Thanku for sharing these useful information with us. Seniors like you are  really inspiration for all junior members. God bless you all. 

Those who are new on this platform should first read the rules and regulations of this platform and follow them because shen any roll break, without any warning, they will be banned and they will be lost. 

You have given us many good tips, we will never be able to copy any writing, then we will be warned.We will definitely give a good reputation to those who have posted well. We will definitely give a reputation after reading the post.

Edited by online123

Thank you I am a new member here. The tips are very useful for me. I always work according to the rules. And I never try to copy and paste anyone. And I am trying to finish my 100 useful posts very soon.I will definitely try to follow these helpful tips in my work.

These are all important information for all of us , especially for newbies. I think every newbies should read the rules first so they can understand how thing works in this forum. Other important thing is research. If we all do our resarch before making post we can give correct information to the others and we can be more efficient member in this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

3 hours ago, Wajid Ali678 said:

@Cleaner hello my dear everyone the rule you are posted are helpful to very one and and all the new newbies should follow the same. Don't be copy and paste for other members don't create useless content.

It is the responsibility of all newcomers to post in accordance with the rules.  Anyone who posts outside the Rules will be banned.  So stay away from making useless posts and duplicate topics.  Cannot be copied and posted from anyone's post or any blog.  Anyone who copies and pastes will be punished.

• +2 1

It is important for new members to gather their basic general information before starting work in the forum and read the rules of the forum  thoroughly and then work by following them and do not create violence in the forum of useless activities. Useful topics and give 4 to 5 sentence  in your posts, use at least 100 words.

Ordinary numerous individuals join this stage Your clients need to confront a great deal of trouble on this stage, for this, the principal thing they need to do is to finished the Hundred Post You Must Follow the Rules and Regulation to do the post from other savvy, the record will be prohibited , their Post Should Be Bigger than hundred and Should Be Topical Element and Do Not Even Copy Paste Your Post

• +1 1

7 hours ago, online123 said:

You have given us many good tips, we will never be able to copy Anna's writing, then we will be warned.We will definitely give a good reputation to those who have posted well. We will definitely give a reputation after reading the post.

You are right that newcomers should follow all the rules.We should never cheat or copy past.Doing these will make us banned so we will never cheat in any way.I will always work according to the rules so that there is no problem in the future.

• +3 1

Beginners need to learn the rules very well. Because some rules come at a very high price. For example, if you copy and paste, you can be banned from opening this forum again.

Thanks for this usefull information i am bigginer of cryptotalk forum. I will follow all these tips and try to post effective and usefull comments.

It is absolutely right that there is a way to earn money on this platform. People who come here mostly come in this connection .This is very important for life to get knowledge  as well as to earn money.Your goal should be to make money as well as get informations.

• +2 1

On 1/1/2021 at 9:36 AM, Cleaner said:

Anyone who copies and pastes will be punished.

That is a constant rule and we should also help the moderators identify those members that do copy and paste because they are not ready to help in the development of the forum, the moderators are working hard let us help them with there work dear friends.

On 11/28/2020 at 4:56 AM, Cleaner said:

Hello friend, you have highlighted alot of important issues to consider by member of the forum, am a new member here, really excited to join, current pandemic has decreased the jobs available, but this platform is providing opportunity to socialize learn and earn while at home, so I feel it's a little thing to just spare our time and get acquainted with the rules and regulations

• +2 1

Thank you sir for this informations. It's very helpful for me.

I will try my best to work on this forum according to this rules.

And don't any mistake which banned my account.thankx a lot

This is valid. Hence, we suggest that all new individuals who register on the site go to the principles area 

Locales and admittance to them and stick to these principles since inability to enter these guidelines won't be defended when committing errors and taking admonition focuses

• +2 1