Some Tips For Newcomers - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cleaner

Some Tips For Newcomers

I am a new member of this forum i do not know anything about it, if I knew it, then I will definitely tell you why but whenever I get some information about it, I will definitely share it with you.. 

Thanks for this useful information bro i am also new here, i knew in the rules of some rules, but you shared this 5 points so much that i will now follow them more than ever.

In order to work in the Dear Friends Forum, you must work in a good way or have an idea about the work.  If you make a wrong or useless comment in the forum, you will be given a warning point from the forum.  So be sure to be careful at work.  Thanks.

My opinion,
A good way to paintings inside the dear friends forum, you ought to work in a great manner or have an idea approximately the paintings.  If you make a wrong or vain remark in the forum, you may be given a warning point from the forum.  So make sure to be careful at paintings..

On 11/28/2020 at 5:26 AM, Shazi veer said:

I also wants to gave some guidlines to new comers. 

1......I want to say them don't work only for earning. 

2......Work for learning and when you learned a lot about cryptocurriencies than you can earn 100 times more than you earned now. 

3....So learning from this platform is important. 

Yes you're right, if the new members are focused on earnings then they may get banned in no time but if they focus on learning and reciprocating that knowledge then they'll earn by doing so

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/28/2020 at 8:56 AM, Cleaner said:

Many new members are joining the forum day by day.  But they don't read any rules and pinned topics properly.  As a result, they make a lot of mistakes.  And eventually they are banned.  And for them I will share some tips today.  If they follow my tips they will stay away from warning points.😎

698206028_download(1)_1.png.fa2a492deee5c64ed9cdd4ebc20dbe49.png

Some Tips Follow Everyone : 

1.Don't copy or paste: Many members of the forum make this mistake.  As a result, they are banned.  Newcomers should never make these mistakes.  Because copying someone else's post is forbidden in the forum.  So you will be aware of this.

2.Don't Spam: There are many who repeat the same topic over and over again.  This is called double post spam.  So no one will make such mistakes.

3. Don't cheating: Many members cheat in the forum.  They copy one line from another's post and another line from another's post.  Anyone who posts in this way is called a cheater.  Again many copy from blogs.  So don't make such a mistake.  If you make such a mistake, you will be banned.

4.Don't rating cheat: Many people abuse to get ratings.  If someone has abused the rating, he will be cheating.  And those who cheat to get a rating are banned  So you have to be careful

5. Don't useless post Those who post inferior on the forum will one day be banned.  Because it is forbidden to post low quality in the forum.  You need to post good quality and relevant topics.  And must be posted by more than 100 characters.

Cryptotalk all member wellcome🤩

Hy brother this information is very useful for me and other persons who are joining this platform recently. Please read thses instructions carefully and do your work . If you are not follow these instructions you wil be banned 🚫 very soon . Please follow thses instructions 

Good luck

Thank you for this information.This information is vert useful for new members and also for me because a few days ago i joined this platform. This information Is also useful for those who create topics. In cryptotalk new members need seniors members help which is very useful for them. 

Thank you again! 

30 minutes ago, faisalmeo said:

@Cleaner dear friend i am very thankful to you for your guidance . Still i am learning about this forum and you told me important information about this forum.

The rules apply to new members of the forum.  New and old members all have to work according to the rules of the forum.  Rules and pinned topics are very important for everyone.  So if anyone follows these rules, he will not be banned from the forum

Welcome to the forum the Newcomers, there are tips that I will advice the new comers to have idea on among them are as follows

Plagiarizing, new comers should be very care with there posts it should not be a copy and paste its should be a reasonable one

Do not cheat: anything you don't understand in the forum read people comment and understand it better there please I rest don't cheat

Dedication: you people need to be dedicated to you work, the more you become dedicated the more you earn better 

• +1 1

Thanks for sharing this useful and informative post and I believe that it is very helpful for everyone especially new members who don't know the rules of this forum . By reading your post they can give  important tips  living in this forum for long time .

There are many things that beginners must learn before posting any posts in the forum, where they must read the forum rules and understand them well before participating in the forum because many beginners are subject to ban due to their lack of knowledge and experience in the forum’s rules, and we must always provide useful topics and posts.

• Useful or interesting 1

Best information to enlighten newbies like me, this is just like second version of general rules and regulations of the forum. Thank you for taking your time to write this is important guidelines to protect beginners from breaking the rules of the forum

I select this topic is due to as I am new comer and I tried my best. But yet I am not completed my 100 post. I read some old members post they give us information. I really thank to them for guidance the new worker. This is an online platefarm and all members are just like a family. We should help to each other. I need your support because now I have no experience. I work here properly because I am really enjoying with this app work. Plzz guide me ❤️

You are right that there are penalties for those who run two accounts with the same phone. So no one should use two accounts with the same phone or laptop. Only one account can be run with one IP. So no one will use multiple accounts.

• +1 1

Friends, first of all, I welcome newcomers and today I have brought some important articles for newcomers. First of all it is right that friends who study the rules and regulations of what we want from a new friend should understand it well and  Search about it and then comment without commenting that you do not do one thing, you do not have knowledge  then how can you comment first, understand it and then comment it, then you will never be a banned.

• +1 1

Thanks sir for your information. I am also a newcomer. I will be very careful about these things. I do not spam myself, and stay away from spammers. I post from my own creativity. I do not copy anyone.I always try to do my best. I also try to help others. Hopefully I will do much better in the future.

• +1 1

I will advice to the new commers that  just follow the rules of the forum and dnot break them and make useful posts other wise you will not be paid for your useless posts and keep hard working for the best. 

• +1 1

Really since most of these advice is about breaches of rules of the forum that are made intentionally I don't see a reason to advice someone not to do it. They are going to do it anyway and when they are found they will be banned. Everybody knows that plagiarism is illegal and cheating but since they plan to do it they won't just take advice not to. This is up to the forum to police and find them to send all of them away without gaining anything.

• +1 1

20 hours ago, Malik9532 said:

Thanks for sharing this useful and informative post and I believe that it is very helpful for everyone especially new members who don't know the rules of this forum . By reading your post they can give  important tips  living in this forum for long time .

I also agree with you. Our friend has summarized the most important points that the newcomer to the forum should know, and he made a great effort in writing this post.

Really every one should read this helpful post.

As I achieve my first milestone of making 100 comments I want to share what I learn in this period. You can use 100 characters in a post. Do not copy past other's post. Be relevant.

Thank you for this important information. It is good to always remember the things that we must avoid so as not to be banned during our work on the forum
It is necessary to avoid cheating and copying other people's posts and to rely on ourselves while we are working on the forum

• +4 1

Either of us should bear in mind that there are two types of beginners in the forum

The first is the members who exist with the aim of learning and obtaining correct knowledge about cryptocurrencies and how to trade and invest them

The other type is for those who are only looking for profits

If we come across one of them, we can only recommend access to knowledge first, as it is invaluable and is the real profit from this forum