Cloud mining sites and beginners - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Cloud mining sites and beginners

Indeed, it is a scam in a way that is titled and aimed at novices.
It offers you that you can invest your money and return you with profits due to the fact that this money will go to establish mining rooms, and then you will find that you have been subjected to theft and fraud.

• +1 1

In my way there are many fake sites of mining.

The goal of these sites are only steal the money of innocent people. So we should be careful while using the mining sites.

Hello dear friend, thank you for that useful topic so that all beginners are attentive with these mining sites in the cloud, they are a fraud, they are only there to steal money from users, we just have to have a good choice and this forum would be one of those Useful options as it only gives users learning and good earnings.

• +1 1

The largest number of fraudulent cloud mining sites will steal your money and not get any profit from it . There is a small, non-fraudulent number, but it takes a large subscription amount. In return, you will get a small portion of the profits, and the largest portion of the profits will go to the site itself .

• +2 1

first of all dear friend I want to thanks a lot for sharing your information for the beginners yes we can cloud mining using BTC but first of all we should learn about the trading how we can invest on this platform and we should getting help from the experienced people on this platform

• +3 1

Cloud mining sites are mostly scams, but they have free mining for beginners and if you want to upgrade your mining you usually have to deposit first. I don't think we need a deposit because there is nothing wrong if we use the free level. Deposits on mining sites run the risk of losing money, if you want to use a cloud mining site we recommend using the free level.

• +5 1

I know that cloud mining in which you can make profits in a simple way by renting a device or a specific hash power from a well-known mining farm and doing remote mining, and part of the profits are paid to the owner of the device, but I do not know if this is true, but I thank you for this valuable information  That save us from falling into the trap of these fraudulent sites.

You are right, my friend

Most cloud mining sites are fraudulent and we should be wary of them

Many beginners make this mistake and deposit their money on these sites and the site steals it

These sites are a waste of time. Beginners should not trust them and devote their time to other business sites such as investing, trading or working in any field on the Internet that brings them profit instead of these fake sites.

I agree with you, my friend, in fact I have also tried many mining sites, most of them were fraudulent, and when I put the link to my wallet, I was stolen, so I advise all members not to enter or join mining sites in order to preserve their cryptocurrencies.

• +4 1

I agree with you, my friend, my close friend has been defrauded. One of them lured him with abundant profit and that it is safe and you can guarantee your right, and the other discovered that it is nothing but a fraud and a fraud after it is too late.

• +1 1

Yes dear friend, in my opinion, you are totally right, these sites are totally scam and they takes our money and say us that you are our investor but they didn't give it back to us but fraud with us. 

I thank you my friend for this advice, and I will certainly work on it .. We must learn from the experience of others in order to increase our knowledge and learn from our mistakes and mistakes .. I hope everyone is careful about this issue .. I wish good luck to all

It is good if you share with us your experience in the field of cloud mining, as beginners always ask what these sites were real and making profits
It is good to take the advice of others so as not to be fooled.

• +2 1

Dear Cloud mining is indeed one of the ways to earn from cryptocurrencies mainly, but in general I do not like this field of work in cryptocurrencies because cryptocurrencies have all or several areas to work with, including trading and investment or cloud mining my friend, it is somewhat like an investment and for that  You buy in the cloud mining a hash power through which you pay certain money in exchange for your hearing during a specific plan, for example, for a month, and this means investing it, my friend. Thank you very much.

• +1 1

Cloud mining sites are often scams, but they do provide free mining for beginners, and upgrading the mining normally needs a deposit. I don't believe we need a deposit because there is no harm in using the free amount.Deposits on mining sites run the risk of losing money, so we suggest using the free level if you want to use a cloud mining platform.

• +1 1

Hello my dear friend.  I don't know much about this.  But I want to gain knowledge and learn more about this.  Then I'll talk about this.

My friend, maybe you were right about some mining sites
But there is a yobit platform that offers the virtual mining service, and I think it is a good and reliable feature that has always been present on the trading platforms, but there is a problem that investing in it is expensive and the currency in which it is paid is not btc

This is what I expected to hear in your post that these mining sites are fraudulent because I tried them myself and I did not find any point in making me subscribe to them because they are burning the capabilities of your device in order to give you some money and this is unfair

• +1 1

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.

In fact, your words are correct. All mining sites on the Internet are wrong and aim to steal our money because the issue of mining is very difficult and requires huge computers and processors, and it is done inside the farms assigned to them and not through simple phones and devices.

• +2 1

Thanks for giving this awareness about this kind of fake sites and you are right that the only beginners become the victim of the scammers and hackers therefore we should be careful to invest in these sites because these are totally fraud.

Thank you, my friend, for this advice. Fraudulent activity and theft of our accounts are possible at any moment, so we must think carefully before starting to work on cryptocurrencies. We must leave emotion aside.

• +1 1

Yes, I also agree with you that cloud mining is fake and sometimes they steal money from people, so it is good to stay away from them and work hard in order to get good profits

These companies get a certain percentage of your earnings for the subscription, that is, you receive fees for maintenance of appliances and equipment. You can also get the value of your subscription or the rent of the retail power, so the company reaps the value of purchasing the device from the members and becomes their property. You can also get a percentage of member earnings from the mining process, these companies provide you with hardware installation and configuration, troubleshooting, maintenance, etc., because the work is done on the go without worrying about problems. You will not need bank accounts, it will not consume any appliances, nor will it cost you electricity.

• +2 1

indeed most of the cloud mining sites are fake I have try most of them and I ended up earning nothing I just wasted my time and energy. We just have to research before engaging to any mining sites.