Fight Greed and Fear, and you will win. - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lazarock

Fight Greed and Fear, and you will win.

I totally agree with you ... There are many psychological aspects of cryptocurrency trading that directly affect performance. Fear plays an important role in trading, as well as in life in general. The ability to perceive and control fear can help traders make more reasonable decisions and see more consistent results.

In general, fear causes people to make irrational decisions

Fear has the power to attract traders, causing them to focus on past bad deals or failures. Multiple wrong trades in a row can lead to traders making irrational decisions, in an attempt to recoup their losses. Traders may decide to trade with a larger position size than the regular plan, or to take fewer than optimal trades in an attempt to "get back on track". These decisions could contribute to an increase in the downward spiral ... or it could make traders more hesitant than they should, or fear of aggressive trading action.

Cryptocurrencies are extremely volatile, which compounds the effects of fear on any given trade cycle or market.

So try to focus on your goal and do not let anyone influence you. Just be confident in yourself that you are able to do it.

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, in fact, you are absolutely right. Whoever tries to win and succeed should not be exhausting and afraid. These two will be the cause of the loss. Even if you are happy only you must avoid decisions. There may be a large percentage of a wrong decision.

On 11/25/2020 at 3:45 PM, Lazarock said:

Hello mates trust this meets you well and in good health, I am new here although not new to cryptocurrency trading. I just want to talk about two things that can affect your trading life seriously, which is Fear and Greed, most times because of the fear to lose money we exit high probability winning trades so fast. You can control this emotion by avoiding your chart once orders are placed with good risk management.

Secondly Greed, you can avoid greed by having a daily, weekly and monthly goal(target) and have the decipline to close once met. If we can avoid this two then we will win big time.

If this was helpful to you, can I get a heart reaction please.

Thank you for your kind advice. You each point is accurate.  Because in trading many people lose their money either fear or greed. Both of them are dangerous for a trader. If you always scared when You buy or sell It'll be definitely bad effect for your trading. Also you might lose your money. 

All must not deal with greed or fear, all he has to do is to be confident in himself and in an investment method in order not to lose his money, to have a correct thinking to invest in cryptocurrencies in order to preserve himself and his money.

My dear friend I I want to tell you that you should not too involved in the great because breed is curse and wanting more I want to tell you that you should not do involved in any scam and wanting more I want to tell you that you should to invest into cryptocurrency who got more money

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

If one is phobia free from fear and his not greedy he will be able to win a lot of benefit and profit in the forum and outside the forum with strong hope of making huge income from earning and for on the profit. 

• +1 1

Greed and fear are both complicated expect of trading and both works in the same similarity but we have to avoid fear and green to control our emotions and levels of depression of heart failure. 

Welcome to this forum. Yes, my friend, you are right. The first step you should take is to learn how to control your emotions. In my opinion, feelings such as fear and greed will make you lose your money. And also one of the steps for success is gaining experience before starting. Knowledge is one of the most important factors of success, good luck

Exactly sir, we are right, you can live without fear, and that you can survive in this universe if you have fear. Have faith what you'd like to do and never lose hope in this universe for you to survive.

Welcome, my friend, when we all thought about entering this forum, our only concern was to collect money, and we had many fears, such as fear of being banned or fraudulent, but my advice for beginners is not to fear anything and strive to achieve goals, whatever the price, and after deepening, my only concern is to increase my information.  On the world of cryptography and money will come after it. Just be patient and work hard

Yes you are saying right. Fear and greed will cause of your failure. First of don't create fear about this forum everything is very interesting here if you pay your full attention. Other thing don't be greedy you will be pay for your work.

Of course, we are not able to move forward because we are afraid of greed and we are in danger of losing. In order to make a profit from trade, we must eliminate fear and take all kinds of risks. And greed should be avoided and everything should be done with patience.

Fear and greed are always present in every trader, especially novice traders. The fear of loss when trading daily or weekly keeps us from growing, and greed makes us lose. For this reason, as beginners we must be able to overcome fear and greed when entering a trade, train ourselves to master the psychology of trading.

• +5 1

Put fear behind you, be firm and secure. Fear can fill your life with failures and if you are reading this it is because you are a person in search of success, greed does not bring anything good you must be successful, successful, intelligent and above all you must be a great human being full of good feelings. So take ambition away from you and add desire to work hard, add success and forget fear. 

Hello my friend .. You are right. Fear of loss only generates loss .. Be courageous in everything and do not give up easily .. You must be patient and not fear .. Good luck to all

• +2 1

You have also posed a good question on fear and greed, as the impossibility to overcome one's fear of trading in the crypto market is equivalent to one who still does not want improvements in his financial life, as fear of loss in cryptocurrencies is a disappointment under his own

My dear friend, the work is beautiful and beneficial to all of us, what is the benefit of greed? We need each other to give the good reputation to those who deserve it, so my dear friend, do not be greedy for you to give reputation as other members give you

• +2 1

The section about greed is what drew my focus This isn't to suggest that the other concerns aren't valid. People could set achievable goals for themselves. Don't get too excited about how you want to accomplish.

You are right. Fear restricts ideas and makes it difficult for us to work. New ideas cannot be generated or innovated because of the hesitation caused by fear, just as greed affects a cause of action. A realistic plan must be drawn up and followed to reach what we want and avoid fear because it will lead to perdition.

Greed is the biggest enemy to serious work. When a scammer tempts you with a lot of money for little work, you must move away immediately. You cannot achieve anything without learning, hard work, and a steady pace of work.

Selfishness or a lack of trust combined with fear is a poor combination for a trader to have because it can lead to failure, so let's avoid them at all costs, even while we're working here at cryptotalk, to achieve good results.

Fear is our enemy and is something that is in us, we have to fight it of adventure, learning, and exploring what is new and we also take advantage of the tips others and learn from them.
Thank you for this wonderful article, it's really useful.

Hello, everyone.
One of the qualities of a brave man is his ability to control his emotions because greed and asking for more is part of human nature so beware that greed controls you because you work and seek to earn money but work with satisfaction and conviction and it is better to work in safe and reliable sites and put what you earn in your 
Good luck

Edited by Mariana 1
  • +3 1

Well this is one of the best posts I have ever senn here in the forum , I agreed with you completely , fear of banning and warning points will lock your creativity and greed will absolutely lead you for banning at the end