ETH2.0 is sure to be launched: Dec 01, 2020 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MrSpasybo

ETH2.0 is sure to be launched: Dec 01, 2020

Eth2’s beacon chain genesis has been confirmed for Dec. 1 following the transfer of 524,288 Ether (ETH) from 16,384 validators into the Eth2 deposit contract since it went live on Nov. 4.

Despite early concerns stemming from low staking participation, transfers to the deposit contract rapidly increased over the past day, with more than 200,000 ETH sent to the contract in the past 14 hours.

02518c13-1492-4fb8-a5aa-af7e0ae9bd4b.png

Ether sent to deposit contract over time: Dune Analytics

c0fc0d09-bcec-49ba-8c49-74ac2408d21f.JPG
The deposit contract’s threshold was met with roughly nine hours to go until its deadline.

Article: Ethereum 2.0 confirmed for Dec. 1 launch just hours before deadline

Finally, we can be assured of the planned launch of ETH2.0. The Ethereum fan community did the miracle on the last day of Nov 24, 2020.
Congratulations to Vitalik Buterin & teammates. We are waiting to experience ETH2.0.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

10 hours ago, MrSpasybo said:

Article: Ethereum 2.0 confirmed for Dec. 1 launch just hours before deadline

Finally, we can be assured of the planned launch of ETH2.0. The Ethereum fan community did the miracle on the last day of Nov 24, 2020.
Congratulations to Vitalik Buterin & teammates. We are waiting to experience ETH2.0.

While this is great news, i am still skeptical about it. Hopefully the deadline holds and something doesn't come up but we have been waiting for so long that i wouldn't even mind to wait for a year more or so.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3

All Ethereum fans and tokens that depend on the Ethereum network are waiting for this important event, the launch of ETH2.0 will have a huge positive impact on Ethereum and all the tokens that rely on smart contracts for the Ethereum network, in fact there are only a few days left and I am excited to see what effects are there It will happen as a result of ETH2.0 launch.

• +2 2

We are all excited about these project! 

Ethereum, in its current form, is still based on  Proof of Work (PoW). And as we all know, the PoW requires lots of power to operate, 

I think these all new ETH 2.0 is tipped to be base on prove of stake(PoS) which will definitely be more convenient and productive 

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

On 11/24/2020 at 9:42 PM, rekter said:

While this is great news, i am still skeptical about it. Hopefully the deadline holds and something doesn't come up but we have been waiting for so long that i wouldn't even mind to wait for a year more or so.

Same to me bro, 

The postponement of the First launch date made me to loose hope in the project, the worst thing was that these lasted a whole year, we hope they get to launch it these time around. 

• +1 2

This will be a good update or upgrade but I a thinking the price of ethereum could rise due to this, but it is certain that people will not need to make use of miners again than PoS which just needed staking of 32 ethereum and be giving your mining reward. Also what I like about this upgrade is the fast transaction that will result. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

2 hours ago, Jandancoin said:

This will be a good update or upgrade but I a thinking the price of ethereum could rise due to this, but it is certain that people will not need to make use of miners again than PoS which just needed staking of 32 ethereum and be giving your mining reward. Also what I like about this upgrade is the fast transaction that will result. 

This will be a good upgrade to ethereum network normally, everything you commented about it will be try but I am thinking how miners will not be able to use miners like GPU to mine again. But the upgrade will truly be good but with minor effect. 

• +1 2

An all new Ethereum 2.0 launch will most likely be launched on The 1st of December 2020, 

These new development promises to be fasted and more effective than the previous one, 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

The emergence of the Ethereum coin was not a strange thing at all, if we consider it a subsidiary of the Ethereum coin, because as we know the Ethereum coin has achieved tremendous success and unexpected profits for its owners, and today the owner of the Ethereum coin is trying to make traders who trust in the Ethereum currency to convert his new currency, Eth 2 .

• +3 1

On 1/9/2021 at 5:02 PM, Abdulrahman3 said:

The emergence of the Ethereum coin was not a strange thing at all, if we consider it a subsidiary of the Ethereum coin, because as we know the Ethereum coin has achieved tremendous success and unexpected profits for its owners, and today the owner of the Ethereum coin is trying to make traders who trust in the Ethereum currency to convert his new currency, Eth 2 .

As far as I know, currently investors who put ETH in staking with ETH2.0 still cannot withdraw their ETH, they need to wait until the launch of ETH2.0 phase 1, currently phase 0.
I really look forward to the rapid growth of ETH2.0, the transaction speed of 15 tps is indeed unable to serve the DeFi community, the transaction costs are pushed up too high and small investors cannot get profit because of too high transaction fee.
In the latest announcement, the initial scalability is expected to be 1000 tps, meaning the transaction costs can be reduced by 7 times, which would be a great success of ETH2.0.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.