Beginning a new journey - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Genshinemura

Beginning a new journey

Hi my friend, This is an excellent site for work as it offers great profits compared to the effort expended, so if you want to work here, you have to abide by the rules of staying in our team.
You can start working here and earn some money and then invest it in one of the exchange platforms.

• +3 1

On 24.11.2020 at 00:48, Genshinemura said:

Selam!
Gönderimi ziyaret ettiğiniz için teşekkür ederim Bu yüzden bu yeni hayatın bir parçası olmak için buradayım ... Bitcoin kazanmak için ama nereden başlayacağımı bilmiyorum?

Invest
Döviz borsaları
Madencilik
Gönderme
Vb. 

Ben ve diğer yeni başlayanlar yeni bilgiler öğrenmek, fikir edinmek ve sonunda başarılı olmak istiyoruz! Uzmanlardan duymak istediğim kadar yanıtlarınızın her birini okumaya çalışacağım! Teşekkürler!

24.11.2020 tarihinde saat 20: 27'de Mkdad03 şunları söyledi:

Hello my friend. You sholud first learn about the functioning of crptocurrencies. You should examine the graphics of crptocurrencies and my advice to you is to invest in yobit

My advice to you is to get acquainted with the general functioning of this platform. Go through as much topics as possible which are created by the senior most members of this platform. you would come across many informative topics that would definitely benefit you on this journey to become a responsible as well as a successful member of this platform. 

• +1 1

If we want to make good money from cryptocurrency then first of all we need to know about crypto relationship so that we can make good money from cryptocurrency.  And economics is a good way to learn from here. If we rating the comments of the old and the boys here, we can do something even if we get a good knowledge from here.

Edited by Rubel75

Hi, my friend, this is my first day with you in this forum. I want to work hard to reach the 100 jobs. I want to collect enough information about encryption before starting to receive payments. Thank you for your post and I hope that your dreams come true.

You must first read the useful comments and posts published on the site by other members, as they can provide you with experiences and be able to choose the field of work that suits you then

First of all, welcome to come here. You are new here so you have a lot to learn and there is still a lot to learn about it. If you know this you will learn a lot about Cryptocurrency so you can invest in it. Will be able to benefit from it.

My advice to you from my experience, since you are a beginner, start by researching the acquisition of knowledge. This is the most important thing that you must do before searching for profit, because you need to gain knowledge and experience in order to avoid loss and fraud in the field of cryptocurrencies if you want to continue and continue for a long time in this field You have to learn from other people's mistakes.

for my part, inside the starting, the most critical issue to study is the forum policies and cling to them. i recommend every novice to behavior searches at the topics raised in the discussion board that allows you to have their personal thoughts.

You can start new journy with little investment in youbit before investing you could learn knowledge about  cryptocurrencies you learn how to start trade and earn income from it.

You have to need learn about youbit investbox for earning a good profit. Onthe other hand you earn btc ,talktoken without investmemt you can do 20 post daily amd give 50 reaction . Every post give you 1000 sathoshi according to tbis you earn 20000 satoshi in a day.

• +4 1

Yes o, i prefer you to invest in cryptocurency don't just start like that you have to acknowledge about it and make a research before participating in order not to be scammed.

we are stepping the journey now because we are joined this forum days back,

Thank you guys.as a new member of cryptotalk forum i have dreamed a lot.i am a jonior member of the site,so my journey is start just naw.but i want to stay here with a long time. And then i will invest here and getting coins when its value will be daubles.

First I am wishing you a very good luck and encourage   you for come here. That is the platform where you jist not can earn you can also gain Knowledge and so many information which is help you in future. MY advice for you will please follow the rules, work with heart and soul.If you give some time on forum more you can learn.you will be more experienced.

Edited by Joyita116

I am going to discover a new way for me through that site.Before making a journey, you need to be prepared.I also came to know and understand a lot to start my work with this site.I hope the path ahead of you will be easier and you will be able to do better with the work.

For me when I was a beginner, my first goal was to increase my experience from the forum by reading, and now I am using this knowledge to invest .. I think that this matter is related to every person and what his desire is

On 11/24/2020 at 5:48 AM, Genshinemura said:

Hi! thank you for visiting my post
So im here to be a part of this new life... To earn bitcoins but I dont know where to begin?

Invest
Currency exchanges
Mining
Posting
Etc. 

As me and other beginners would like to learn some new knowledges, gain ideas and eventually be a succesful! I'll try to read every each one of your replies as much as I'd love to hear it from the experts! Thanks you!

I suggest you to start posting topic first, this is the best option for you as a beginner. If you start posting topics in this forum, you'll receive a lots of payment but that is not the point why you've started on it, the main point is for you to learn more about crypto currency. Do you get my point?

• +1 1

Most importantly, I cheered you to welcome my cryptotalk family from the profundities . This is quite a colossal framework where we can accomplish excellent pay with a little difficult work and with it a huge encounter. There are a great deal of senior leaders and members who currently give us an ever increasing number of updates about the cryptosystem . I will do your device. In the event that you need to get a good pay and a decent encounter here, at that point adhere to the rules so you can remain here . 

Have a good day.

Yeah I am a begginner and at first I feel so confuse for writing a post but now I feel so easy for doing a post becasue of first I learn from others old members post and this is so good for me to earn much money

as a beginners i recommend to read all rules of this forum. because this platform is very careful  in  obeying rules.. if anyone cannot follow its rules it will be banned soon. so be careful for following its rules. in beginning you should obey its rules and work hard. in this reward you will get good money and good reputation. this is the best platform for earning money as well as gaining knowledge about cryptocurrencies. i like it very much..

You should join the train of posting, this campaign will avail you opportunity to grow immensely in experience and understanding on how to manage available sections of earnings crypto currencies in the world of crypto currency. Plus the reward you will be earning from the posting you can also save it to start small investment from grass to grace.

Ill advice you to start from posting and commenting at this forum as It will help you to increase your knowledge about The Cryptography and The Digital Currency by reading posts and comments at the forum.So Try to spend more time at the forum and explore all the sections to learn about Trading investment and exchange and then after taking proper information you can go further to fo investment or trading to earn more profit.

• +4 1

Welcome to the crypto talk forum. If you want to became a efficient member in this forum you should read the rules first so can understand how thing works here. After finishing your first 100 posts you'll start to make some satoshi. If you keep make useful posts you can also get good reputation. If you want to became succesful in crypto world you're gonna need a knowledge and you can improve it in here. We can't give you a certain answer, you can make more money with trading our you can make less money with investing, those are the things we can't know. You should learn day by day.

• +5 1

Hello my friend. Welcome to the crypto world. you can try them all in due time but whatever you do, don't do it without first making research and learning enough deal. Start with low amounts and raise it as you learn. Follow some nice sites like coinmarketcal and coinmarketcap for coin news and learn about projects. you can also browse this forum, there is always decent content especially for beginners.

• +5 1

There are many ways we can earn bitcoin. There are many web sites online that work with our bitcoin paymnet, we can also earn through mining, If we want to earn a lot of bitcoin then we can earn by working at cryototalk because this site and paymnet through btc.

• +1 1

In my opinion you should start first of all posting in this forum because its so nice and comfortable and you will learn alot of things here, if you have now a big capital or you make it by posting then you should to invest in cryptocurrency this is the best ways for bigenners.