How would you feel if the forum stopped working. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Francisco87

How would you feel if the forum stopped working.

I will feel very bad and now cryptotalk is like my daily routine because I have already made routine where I included 2 hours in this forum which is very useful hours for me. I would feel very bad if the forum stops working because I been already attached to this forum. I don't think this forum will stop soon.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

if ever this forum would stop it was big impact for all members here because we cannot deny the fact that we're here because of earning money and also there's impact to the people who get learned about cryptocurrencies because there's no way of learning it if this forum will stoped.

If this forum stops working, I will be particularly sad to be away and learn about cryptocurrencies, but in any case, if the forum stops working, I will wait for it to work again and I will try to find a forum with the same features. Thank you 

It's so nice to work in this forum that I don't have to stand up one day and I'm personally horrified that it's not working because it was a teacher in the world of cryptocurrency for me, good financial support because of COVID-19 in these difficult days.  I don't count the number of times I've met friends.

I have just started earning and it has helped me be financially independent for my expenses so it would be sad to hear if cryptotalk stops working.

• +1 1

Hey mate, you are right this forum our teacher because we are learning lot of good thing about cryptocurrency, also this forum giving free Bitcoin to their user, so if this forum stopped working we all will be disappointing because we loose learning and earning opportunity.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

This forum-like any other great forum-is about spreading knowledge beween people. There shouldn't be any case where a possible shutdown might occurre.

Am sure that a big platforum such cryptotalk has all the ncessary tools to avoid such scenarios

3 minutes ago, cryptolover45 said:

Hey mate, you are right this forum our teacher because we are learning lot of good thing about cryptocurrency, also this forum giving free Bitcoin to their user, so if this forum stopped working we all will be disappointing because we loose learning and earning opportunity.

@cryptolover45 You are saying right. This forum is a great source of knowledge and also gives its users free bitcoins. But I won't be disappointed. Because if this forum stops working then another would be created. If one door closes than another opens.

2 minutes ago, Maxk2324 said:

This forum-like any other great forum-is about spreading knowledge beween people. There shouldn't be any case where a possible shutdown might occurre.

Am sure that a big platforum such cryptotalk has all the ncessary tools to avoid such scenarios

@Maxk2324 Yeah, this forum is not a scam and is authentic and real. This probably won't occur. But if this happens somehow, even then we shouldn't be worried. As another forum would take its place.

If the forum will closed his activities,then I will fell very sad because it's the source of income band it is helping me to the educational point of view. But it had give n us the skills of trading ,which would be helpful tool in future.

.For me, my friends, I will miss the forum a lot because in my opinion it is a great gain on the one hand we gain through it and on the other hand we learn from it some trading arts.  For very important things thanks

On 11/23/2020 at 9:58 PM, Francisco87 said:

Hello friends, it is so pleasant to work in this forum that I do not have to get up one day and see that it is no longer working, I personally would feel terrible because it has been for me a teacher in the world of cryptocurrencies, in addition to good economic support In these difficult days due to COVID-19, not counting the variety of friends I have met in it.

I would like to know how you guys would feel.

I would also feel just like you beacuse it has been a great place for me learn about the trends in this ecosystem & know about what peoples think about different stuff here.

• +4 1

Hey mate! Well for me if the forum stop working then i will be shocked because the knowledge we are gaining from here.I don't think we can gain from any where else.There will be no way to learn any where else as like we are earning from here.This is the  best forum for every one but it is most important for students like us.They need to learn and in my point of view this is the best to earn.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

I will feel very bad because i am learning and earning by this forum regularly and this is the best website to earn money daily i can earn daily $5 easily and easy to withdraw in my local banks in this forum when i was new i learn about the forum and i hear about the forum by a friend and i learn how to complete my first 100 posts is well after completing 100 post now i am doing just 20 posts per day and 50 reactions giving to other members and i am earning daily Easily in this forum we can trade also and can get profit on our investment so if this forum will closed its so sad news for me and many others also feels bad i wish to this forum work for lifetime.

• +1 1

Firstly we don't pray or hope for the forum to stop working anytime soon, but Para venture these happens then you will agree with me that it has actually serve its purpose. And will forever be remembered amongst elites 

Edited by Frodler

This news is very bad to us because in the time of COVID-19 online working is the best opption & this platform is trustable then others alot of online works are present but alot of scammers also present . so i gald to br very sad if this will happend

I think we should always think about good in future. If this forum stop working due to some reasons than I feel so bad because it is my part of life which give me financial support in study and also like a teacher which teach me about digital knowledge and I always miss such type of crypto family which help each other. 

In these days where COVID-19, give bad effect on our life and also on our financial income, i think Cryptotalk is the only platform where we can safe from Covid19 and also make the good earning. 

If unfortunately this forum is stopped,  then it's not good for everyone specially for me, because i got knowledge about cryptocurrency and also earning the suitable income.  

Definitely this forum was very helpful in the covid-19 because physical work to get money was totally stopped and only this very interesting forum was giving much earring from the posting so i am worried about if that forum stopped working so due to this i will totally dependent on my family to fulfill my wishes or daily needs.

Oh well I don't want to imagine that happening because this forum has been if great help to me and I still have a lot to learn here so if that happens is would be so sad. I just hope and pray it doesn't.

The man who knows the qualities of this forum better he would feel very angry if this forum stop working . We wish this forum lasts forever as we know this forum is the great source where we are getting knowledge about digital currency which is the most important thing in the modern world.  In future it is predicted that the digit currency will use more than the paper money. This forum is also changing the lives of people especially students are getting very benefit and the great business also getting benefits from this forum . They are getting learning how to invest and how to trade because most of the experts members are sharing great ideas here. 

Oh no! That will really be terrible. I will be devastated. I have worked hard for the past few days that I joined. To not get paid for my hard work will not be nice. I have high hopes joining this platform and I would like to reap a lot from here.

Oh no. I wish forum don't stop working ever. This forum is source of income and knowledge of many people. I am also earning from this forum. I am very happy to work on this forum. I will hurt if it stop working. 

If cryptotalk stopped oneday obviously we should find another platform which performs the same function. But for first time i will become sad because it is the best platform where we can earn and learn equally. 

• +1 1

If this forum stop working ,I will become hopeless because this forum helps me financially during this hard time .