How would you feel if the forum stopped working. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Francisco87

How would you feel if the forum stopped working.

Hello friends, it is so pleasant to work in this forum that I do not have to get up one day and see that it is no longer working, I personally would feel terrible because it has been for me a teacher in the world of cryptocurrencies, in addition to good economic support In these difficult days due to COVID-19, not counting the variety of friends I have met in it.

I would like to know how you guys would feel.

• Useful or interesting 9
  • -1 1
  • +1 9
  • +2 7
  • +3 5
  • +4 5
  • +5 2

If the forum stop working i would probably try to find another forum. This forum is a great place to improve our knowledge about crypto escpecially during the covid-19 most of us have plenty time and that's a great oppourtunity. We also make some satoshi here. But without this i am not sure we can't find forum like this.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 6
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I think I would feel sad because I like this platform and most of the people are decent and enthusiastic about sharing their knowledge. Also, we are earning free satoshis here which is an excellent thing in my country's standarts. Thank you all to everyone participating and I wish you a a happy and cosy evening

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I do not believe that such a forum is being shut down one day, and if it becomes like that, I will go to another forum, especially in light of this epidemic. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I will really feel sad because I've grown to love the forum and what I've learnt so far has been educative and this is the only platform I've earned on so far.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2

In my opinion this will be the worst thing that could happen. I am glad to have this forum now a days but if this forum stopped working then i will he very sad. I am spending my time cheerfully and efficiently. I am enjoying my time at this platform but if this forum stopped working then it will be difficult for me to spend my time.

• +1 2

I would feel very bad because this forum is an económic aid for me and my family because with the quarantine of the COVID-19 that without work I would feel very bad because cryptotalk is like a school where every day you get to learn something new

• +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

It is a bad feeling, of course, my dear friend, because we work here simply and from inside the house without the need to go out and be exposed to any danger, and we also learn about something new in our modern world, which is cryptography, digital currencies and other information.

• +1 2

Yes, my friend, it will be very bad and annoying, but I will not give up and I will work to search for another source to earn money and get to know friends

Hello friend for my sake. Yes, it will be difficult even though I am still a beginner in this forum, but working on it has become a part of my day in addition to the benefit that the yobiet platform provides to us all economically in light of the current situation that prevails in the world

Though am new to the forum,  bit base on my experience and what I saw from my friends as a benefit of these forum, then I think it will be a very disheartening news to many people including me to experience the closure of this platform. Let be optimistic and not pessimistic. 

1 hour ago, DS#SAQii said:

In my opinion this will be the worst thing that could happen. I am glad to have this forum now a days but if this forum stopped working then i will he very sad. I am spending my time cheerfully and efficiently. I am enjoying my time at this platform but if this forum stopped working then it will be difficult for me to spend my time.

Seriously I will feel like I lost part of my body, I can't just imaging how would my life be without this platform. This platform form is really helping me and I am praying for this platform to continue working forever.

• +2 1

2 hours ago, Francisco87 said:

Hola amigos, es tan grato trabajar en este foro que no tengo que levantarme un día y ver que ya no está funcionando, personalmente me sentiría fatal porque ha sido para mí un maestro en el mundo de las criptomonedas, además de un buen apoyo económico en estos días difíciles debido al COVID-19, sin contar la variedad de amigos que he conocido en él.

Me gustaría saber cómo se sentirían ustedes.

Let's hope and never stop working, this forum is so important for you as much as to share and learn topics that we did not know before, and we receive money in exchange and as you say in these difficult times this platform is helping us a lot and that should be appreciated strongly.

• +5 1

2 hours ago, Francisco87 said:

Hello friends, it is so pleasant to work in this forum that I do not have to get up one day and see that it is no longer working, I personally would feel terrible because it has been for me a teacher in the world of cryptocurrencies, in addition to good economic support In these difficult days due to COVID-19, not counting the variety of friends I have met in it.

I would like to know how you guys would feel.

Dear @Francisco87 definitely it also will be terrible for me and for others members who have only this way to earning and supporting their family.

They will be in great trouble if this happened.

I hope this is just a question we must not okay with the feelings of the others 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I have been on the cryptotalk forum for 8 months, if suddenly this forum does not work of course I will be sad, today I often see forums and many lessons here. There are so many benefits of forums for the people who participate in them, so that if the forums don't work, many people will not work and have no additional income.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

If the forum decide to pack out one day, we going to miss a lot in the crypto community because we already found this place as community where we have friends and discuss so many issues about crypto world. But i don't think its going to pack up except the crypto seized to exist, my opinion though.

• +1 1

I've been here for about 1 year and if forum stops working i would feel awful and im sure a lot of users will be sad not only because of money but because of valuable information we have in this forum. I hope it will never happen.im sure moderators have great plans for this forum and it will exist for a long time.

If this site stopped working today is going to affect me as it has been a place where one gains more knowledge as well as assisted one since the COVID-19 outbreak

Hello everyone, I will really feel bad if this great forum stopped working, I work with a forum two years ago named Winthrills a U.S platform that pay people by publishing their ads to different social media platforms, when I got the news that it crashed I was so sad because it is a platform that has helped a lot of people. @Sufyan Salihu

Oh no my friend ,try to be optimistic, I wouldn't like to think about this thing ,because I am very happy to work here in this great platform and I think we won't find such this forum again ,it's a reliable and wondrous platform. 

I don’t think this will happen in the near future. but if this does happen, I will feel misunderstanding, I will not believe in it and I will even be sad, for this is a very good place for us.

• +1 1

9 hours ago, Edwinvicky said:

If the forum decide to pack out one day, we going to miss a lot in the crypto community because we already found this place as community where we have friends and discuss so many issues about crypto world. But i don't think its going to pack up except the crypto seized to exist, my opinion though.

@Edwinvicky I think you are right we are gonna miss that because this forum have become an integral part of my daily routine because it the first place I visit everyday before even thinking of any social Media this side has been a great prospect @Cryptonas

• +1 1

When I joined here I was just new to you but I think if it was stopped now we would all have a bad mindset and everyone would be very disappointed.

It is really a problem, when a person gets used to a site that has many information and benefits that he gets daily, with which he can change his life and his way of thinking.
Actually, I do not hope so, but if it happens, I will be thankful to the owner for the information I have taken, and I will definitely search for another source of information.

• +1 1

If the forum stopped working then it is much bad thing for us. I hope it never stopped working. As you know, in the beginning of this year, a disease called the Coronavirus took the world by its grip and thus all businesses were shut down and people were shut in their homes. So during that time I had a financial support very much at home in this forum. It was a forum that came to my mind at that time where I have at the same time to earn a lot as well as learn a lot. So, I love to work in this forum and I hope it never stops working.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day