Accept criticism and negative reactions - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Accept criticism and negative reactions

When criticism is to improve work and does not violate the privacy of others, it is very important for rapid development, and different views must be accepted in proportion to the publications. 💎

All members must accept all criticism and the reactions of others, especially those in the interest of the person, so if you do not accept any criticism, in my personal opinion, I think you should not continue in this area

Never get worried on negative commenting and criticism because if someone is doing this then he is looking some weakness in you that you can't observe yourself.So,take it positively and try to work on your weakness and try to get yourself better.Always say thanks to them who points you negatively and try to correct yourself.

Constructive criticism is always best for users to raise and learn from their mistakes. So long as it is not rude and destructive, it is thoughtful and constructive. Criticism allows us to improve the quality of our content in forums. And we should learn from places where many people will criticize them.

when someone gives your post a negative reaction, that doesn't mean he hates you and just doesn't want you to get paid, it's the opposite actually, for me, when i give someone a -1 or -4 or anything, is me basically telling them this doesn't feel like a high quality post, and you should improve your posts next time, or if it's misleading information, or if it's copy pasted, so that they know that these would get deleted and they start making better posts

An idea that must be made and clarified constructive criticism should be exclusively for the sake of progress and integration and not in order to spread negativity and destroy the work

My dear friend and totally agree with you. But most of peoples see it as their insult. But we have to accept criticism from others and lear from them whats is wrongly that your doing and whats are your weaknesses. But sometimes people criticize for no reasons you have to judge such peoples.

It is true. We must accept any negative reaction as a note to correct the error. In this case we will gain new knowledge, but we must also provide positive responses if they are due.

Criticism is daily in our life, and we must learn how to accept it and turn it into a motive, and we have also to listen to the criticisms of others and work to fix it next times

You should learn to accept criticisms since it can help you to make things right you just need to take the criticism as well as the negative reactions in the right sense Criticism makes us grow an allow us to improve the quality of our content in the forum I believe that accepting criticism is a sign of maturity

Yes you are absolutely right. We should avoid negativity and want to accept criticism. Every time we need to be positive then only we can do positive things other wise we will not be happy. Do try to be positive.

On 3/21/2021 at 2:42 PM, balal said:

Greetings to you, dear, yes, for me I accept criticism, but under conditions that are in favor, not just reactions or the like.

@balal Hello my friend, you have a wrong post written in Arabic, amend it before you get banned and pay attention next time, be careful and write in English or Russian

Edited by Nooga

Yes you are right.critism is the beauty of our society so we should accept criticism with cool attitude we should approach with positivity toward a negative person.

• +3 1

Dear members, constructive criticism is one of the most important ingredients for success, so you have to accept criticism and take it seriously and seek to correct mistakes and build again and learn from error and not repeat it

• +2 1

If a member criticizes you or gives you a negative reputation, that does not mean that you should give up, just as doing that does not contain anything personal, but rather as an incentive for you to know your mistakes and work to fix them, learn more and spread more useful things regarding the issue of cryptocurrencies .. In my personal opinion, Criticism and negative reactions are more motivating than disheartening

• +3 1

One hundred percent true words
It is very sad to see such bad habits here in such a forum because we see them every day in our daily life
We must accept opinion and constructive criticism as long as there is no offensive talk, we must accept.

Well said, my friend. We all know that we may be subject to bad or good criticism

Therefore, regardless of the type of criticism, we have to accept that criticism, because criticism of all kinds must motivate you to improve your practical level in the forum

Never give up, do not give up, and be patient. Your posts will flourish more and more. Be sure to work hard and cautiously, and do not give up

We will rise more and more

It is entirely possible that the criticism presented by others will be in our interest because they have a different view in this area, whether it is about the nature of the post on the one hand, or about the market movement on the other hand. .
You have to accept constructive criticism if you want to succeed

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

Yes, it is true, if we are realistic and mature we will accept constructive criticism, which is shared with the aim of helping another person. The intention is to get the other to make a positive change, obtaining benefits from said modification.

Criticism is not part of our daily life, and we can take this criticism to build ourselves and avoid the mistakes that we make.

Criticism is not part of our daily life, and we can take this criticism to build ourselves and avoid the mistakes that we make.

I Agree with you, because criticise help us to make agood post . Because we can make mistake and don't proper knowledge about topic but we post then people will criticise on any topic then you can find information.  Sometimes we got negative reputation ut means people not thinking that we are making post at usefull level then we can make usefull post by negative response.  But we always take advantage by criticise in positive scene. 

• +2 1

when it comes to criticism it needs to be some thing efficient and useful not just giving low rating without giving the reason for the bad rating and we should give people advises in order to make there posts better if we do thiks this forum will get even better  

• +2 1

I agree with you very much, my friend, as criticism is a catalyst for development and improvement, and we must always accept the opinions of other members and discuss with them and benefit from their information, whether they agree with us or not, so we are here to help some of us and benefit from others and benefit them in order to raise the level of this forum and our experiences in the same  Time.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Yess you are right .We should respect the work of others .Do not couraged them .If they do nothing about this than they got negative response .Accept the criticism and improve your skills it's make you a strong person .

• +1 1

You are absolutely right if we not accept this we can't be successful because sometimes I make mistake and after that some members tag and they correct that matters for me and they find out my mistake so I think it's good for me that people find our my mistake then next time I will not make such mistake .