Accept criticism and negative reactions - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Accept criticism and negative reactions

See, I would like to read this topic of yours and do the same thing with this quote. We should encourage the most people, we should reduce the number of the counting very much By the way, I have never seen such a picture till today that we should do some kind of utensil in such a way that we should not give good Muslim. I do not know to whom I was not good enough to speak But what happens to us the most is that if we do not want something, then it should not be explained, instead of listening to ecplain

I too take delivery of all the criticism and poor score because it's just deliberating anybody because all customers exclusive type of thoughts and attitude so it's no longer vital that each one will trust our opinion so i suppose with out considering poor rankings we simply try to attention on the subject and attempt to give our excellent opinion.

I won't bring this subject somewhere else, I just wanted to say that the criticism should be deserved and constructive, and not in a way to denounce the other person for a small detail that maybe was something not very important anyway. 

Welcome to me. I acknowledge negative, positive and negative suppositions. I adore them more since they offer assistance me create my abilities and allow me an motivation for instruction and improvement. Too, there's an vital point in this gathering, which is one of the essentials of the rules, which is regard, meaning we must regard each other in arrange to dodge We are blocked.

We are all motivated and encouraged together to keep going into growing as better cryptocurrency experienced users, so any criticism should be welcome as we are all going to have many difficulties with everything, and maybe we could make mistakes that will need to be corrected.

Yes, I accept negative responses and criticism, and I respect the opinions of others, no matter how negative or positive they are. Without criticism, we would not know if we were walking on the straight or wrong path.

To criticize a part of our daily life so I will use it in a positive way to improve it and learn because they will point out what I did wrong sometimes helps you get negative reactions. You must learn to accept criticism because it can help you correct things.
Good luck

On 11/23/2020 at 11:17 AM, Raven said:

I came up in this topic because I saw some topic that they're being discouraged and not motivated when someone's criticizing their topic and giving them a bad ratings.

For me, if your thinking is just like that then I think you should stop doing cryptos. If you can't accept criticism, you can't succeed in cryptos. We need to accept what people say to us for good or even bad. We need criticism in cryptos because this will give us a chance to do something that can improve ourselves. Let's look at criticism as a motivation or encouragement to us because when we are motivated we can do anything and we can overcome our limitations. Don't let this criticism or bad rating pull you into the ground instead take this as our opportunity to start a new beginning.

Hopefully for those of me who have seen discouragement posts themselves, you can read it and give a little motivation to continue with crypto. Enjoy posting and always think positive.

There are too many to learn from criticism in the constructive way.They help you find your problems.Which you can make better from your side with your outmost effort.Everyone should accept criticism as a part of learning.Otherwise they will be pushed to lose hope and terminate their efforts.So this is high time we accepted criticism.

Hey mates if someone  criticise you or put a negative rating Don't get fed up and Don't push back yourself from post instead your have to bring content from your side and should compliment that . We should learn from those mistakes and improve ourselves

You are right, getting a negative evaluation should be an incentive to work harder more and more . Sometimes we only see mistakes when someone criticizes us, so we have to thank him and correct our mistake.

You are right, getting a negative evaluation should be an incentive to work harder more and more . Sometimes we only see mistakes when someone criticizes us, so we have to thank him and correct our mistake.

• +1 1

It is also good to point out our mistakes for some time from all and critics or negative Always learns from mistakes Don't mistake you for the.next time instead  be surprised you should learn from your mistakes 

I think that members of this forum are one big family and we should treat each other with respect and care. it is acceptable to give other members negative reputation if you found that their topic is a spam or repetition of some old and boring thing, but it is not acceptable at all to give others bad reputation out of jealousy or because you did not like their point of view. 

Yes, I agree with you. We must not discourage anyone. We should encourage and support all the members of this forum so that everyone can benefit and succeed by working in this forum and the quality of this forum can be the best.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

yes, you are right. I also accept opinions and criticism of others. If someone gives us a negative reaction it means our work is not good and we have to improve it . We must accept the criticism of others because it helps us to move forward. 

• +1 1

The people who accept criticism are the ones who are genuinely interested in self improvement. We should always accept criticism if you don't offer your work for criticism then you will never improve. If you are afraid of criticism you can't say nothing you can't do nothing. and you can't be nothing. We should accept criticism it makes us strong.💞

• +1 1

Yes I agree with you buddy some of your posts would get good reactions and why some get negative reactions  so you need to pull up you whenever you get bad reactions just check where it goes wrong and if you find nothing leave it and move on remember not every one will like your post.

• +1 1

Constructive criticism or utterly opposite opinion to some topic/comment  is welcomed but negative statements or ratings just to take revenge against someone on this forum is serious issue and such user will often get punished from moderators. It is really not hard for moderators to detect who is spamming reputation to take revenge against some members on this forum. 

• Useful or interesting 1

There is no way you can avoid criticism and negative rating from the members. The best thing you can do is to reduce your negative rating and criticism. Do make a good post at all time and for that you won't have much negative rating from the members on the forum.

I also agree and  acknowledge each various perspectives, feelings and responses. Analysis is essential for our day by day life so I will utilize it in a positive manner to improve and gain from it and positive reaction is assessed with a positive and negative reaction just as the issue dear.

You arw absolutely right. We should accept all the criticism and negative reputation. Because it gives us indication that we have to work even harder amd need to improve the quality of our posts.

It is unfortunate for us that even after my good comments, many people react negatively to our violence, which reduces the reputation of our account. We have brought this matter to the attention of the moderators.  Don't hurt us with the negative reactions that we are all making comments here, but in this case we are wrong, those who give us negative reactions, we have to accept this because it is not a bad thing to do wrong.  There will be no problem if we work with everyone and things in mind

• +4 1

Like all cryptotalk users we must know that criticism will always be part of the job. We have to assert each criticism has to be asserted that way we will learn from our mistakes.

I agree with you on that, because we are all here to learn and acquire knowledge, and it is very natural for every person to learn to make mistakes, so we have to accept negative criticisms and learn from them as well.

• +1 1

Negitive reputation without a solid reason are a big problem sometimes a member see a topic and thousands of replies and he do not know what he should do what he will reply so he got perplexed and in rage he gives negative reputation especially to those who has upto the point replies so please do not do this avoid it please 

Believe or not it is a universal reality we have to face criticism whenever we enter into a new field about which we don't have any prior knowledge so if we want to grow and learn more we have to bear all the criticism otherwise we can not survive in that field for long time