Accept criticism and negative reactions - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Accept criticism and negative reactions

In this world no one is perfect. Every one have some blanks.  And people help to find these blanks by criticizing. So we should be patient and fill these blanks and move away. 

• +4 1

In my opinion, I think that all post and comments are to be so meaningful to others members, and every members in this cryptotalk have to respect each others not for us disrespectful to others because we are both here to learn about crypto currencies world

Indeed because being able to see the criticism is their opinion showing as they had the idea why its like this or that and theres some people who can help you and can also corrected the wrong things you have learn so thats why truth or not we still gonna have to access it.

Yes sometimes accepting criticism on your post can be more knowledgeable than you think if the best person didn't do it in a rude way,so since we are all here to gain more knowledge and that would also allow us to learn from our mistakes...accepting defeat should not be a problem 

On 11/23/2020 at 10:17 AM, Raven said:

I came up in this topic because I saw some topic that they're being discouraged and not motivated when someone's criticizing their topic and giving them a bad ratings.

For me, if your thinking is just like that then I think you should stop doing cryptos. If you can't accept criticism, you can't succeed in cryptos. We need to accept what people say to us for good or even bad. We need criticism in cryptos because this will give us a chance to do something that can improve ourselves. Let's look at criticism as a motivation or encouragement to us because when we are motivated we can do anything and we can overcome our limitations. Don't let this criticism or bad rating pull you into the ground instead take this as our opportunity to start a new beginning.

Hopefully for those of me who have seen discouragement posts themselves, you can read it and give a little motivation to continue with crypto. Enjoy posting and always 

Hi buddy, Analysis and negative responses ought to consistently keep you going forward,it demonstrates your correct heading assurance towards success.it shows were you need to control,adjust and present appropriate reparations in light of the best.in the crypto gathering you need to continue learning and stay enterprising to accomplish your points.

Hopefully is a great post,it is very useful sharing information in this forum because I am agree with you if we accept a criticism it's part of this platform and not negative reactions because we accept criticism is positive thinking and create a good work.

• +1 1

If my contents don't deserve negative assignment then why I should accept negative reaction?  Sometime I don't mind for receiving criticism to my posts. Some bad members attack with negative points in every publication  & I think they're bad to be banned by forum admin. I respect good publication. 

If you create a topic in forum and you get negative reaction and fa e criticism from other members don't give up. Just try to find the mistake and learn from your mistake. It's always encourage you for learning but some time members did not read the post and just give bad reaction. I think that is very bad

There is nothing bad to criticise and also give people reactions, I hope it is what I am thinking about. If you criticize the post of another member, it deserves an award, but without any award, it is good to criticize because if someone is wrong, he needs to understand that he is wrong and know how or her mistake in order to avoid future occurrences of such mistake being happening by the same person. 

You are right my friend it is obviously right for you to accept any negative critics from the people, criticism from the people will help you build your efforts to become something new in life. And accepting those critics is a mandatory obligation to our life.

We must accept negative criticism in order to help us discover our mistakes and correct them and thus we are here to learn and gain experience so that we can create useful topics to obtain positive criticism and a good reputation

Yes for sure in every platform or group people have criticize you because even prominent scholars they criticize thereself for that criticism is a normal thing in crytotalk currency too, just take criticism as nothing if anyone criticize you

Analysis is consistently welcome, so long it is smart and useful as opposed to discourteous and dangerous. Analysis causes us to grow a permit us to improve the nature of our substance in the discussion. A little portion of analysis on the off chance that one neglects to clarify anything admirably or committed some redaction errors is continually going to profit us

On 11/23/2020 at 10:17 AM, Raven said:

I came up in this topic because I saw some topic that they're being discouraged and not motivated when someone's criticizing their topic and giving them a bad ratings.

For me, if your thinking is just like that then I think you should stop doing cryptos. If you can't accept criticism, you can't succeed in cryptos. We need to accept what people say to us for good or even bad. We need criticism in cryptos because this will give us a chance to do something that can improve ourselves. Let's look at criticism as a motivation or encouragement to us because when we are motivated we can do anything and we can overcome our limitations. Don't let this criticism or bad rating pull you into the ground instead take this as our opportunity to start a new beginning.

Hopefully for those of me who have seen discouragement posts themselves, you can read it and give a little motivation to continue with crypto. Enjoy posting and always think positive. 

Exactly if we can't take negative reaction and criticism we can't successd in crypto because if we share useless information and its not informative for members they give us negative reputation and from that we acknowledge that we don't do our job properly and then next time we will post good information 

• +5 1

Thanks for bringing up this important article,the crypto forum enable us to make useful post and earn,but it's quite unfortunate that some of the members don't want to be critisized in any possible way,all they want is to be supported at all time which is not possible,we all see things in different perspective and our ideas differs,so when we get negative reputations or criticism we shouldn't be discouraged instead be stronger and try to learn from our mistakes

• +3 1

Criticism and negative reaction are born to happen to any human that start achieving something good in his or her life. Some human are naturally bad why some are good but ascept an form of negativity from any one that make person a man or a woman thanks.

• +3 1

We are from different countries exchanging thoughts and ideas about crypto ,some of us here try our best her to post and some people will give a negative reputation, like seriously it's not helping at all and it's not encouraging..

Please let's try and encourage ourselves ,we don't know how others are living

Your misfortune, Saeed, my friend, is that criticism is what builds societies, I do not mean positive criticism, but negative criticism, because when we realize our mistakes, you will work to correct them and thus we will rise. We should not be bothered if we get a negative reputation to learn from our mistakes.

Normally the user, whenever he has a positive streak, does not accept constructive criticism, remember that at any time we can make mistakes, whatever the range, we are human and we make mistakes, but we must learn from mistakes and grow. All forum users must understand that we will have a positive rating as well as we will have a negative rating, this will vary from our content when publishing or even how we express ourselves. Therefore, we must accept them and grow, never give up.

• +2 1

Yes my think and by my coffee if anyone accept the criticism and negatve reaction so it is the quality of leader I think. So don't be worry and be happy and with hard move forward.

• +1 1

Yes my dear we should do I  say if we not accept then what we do so I say you by this act finally we become as a leader man and I say you it is the best thing actually this criticism give us a chance and we will improve myself.

• +1 2

Actually,accept criticism as you are been crticise  you will Learn on what you have get to be corrected on,becouse the life is all about learning without criticism we wont learn well so we need to be patient and carefull

It is great heart act I think so it you are able to face it then no one can deny you one day you show yourself that you are something. So it is the main and great thing if you face it and bear it .

• +2 1

It is very bad and not easy I think it is very difficult and no easy I think so but if you want to be something then you should be able to face and bear it. So then it is not more thing than the others. So do it and go.

• +2 1

We have to face criticism and negative reputation due to our irrelevant data in our post. It's doesn't mean that we disappoint we should learn from these points we should work hard on cryptotalk to change negative reputation in positive reputation by our useful posts.