Challenge your self everyday - Page 44 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
1Muktar

Challenge your self everyday

Its good thing dear friend i suggest you that in each day you should challenge every day thats is the key toward success you should work hard to achieve your goal and then you can earn more from this forum   and that is the best thing of the forum.

Well, I joined this forum a while ago and found that there are a lot of useful topics. Enter topics that provide some advice for understanding the forum.

Challenging oneself is one of the key to be success in life because if you don't challenge your self you will not found out new things about your self and the things you are doing .So challenging oneself is a way to grow

We must've been equipped for the many obstacles that life throws at us. In reality, we should push ourselves to learn new things and seek new experiences in life. For example, developing unique topics is a challenge on this platform. It's complicated, but not impossible. We must reflect and pay attention to our surroundings. Our senior members' posts are available. If we've prepared ourselves for the worst, we'll be fine.

Hello friend, I think it is a good idea to develop the forum, and the old members should suggest new topics. The old members still have a little limited information.

Most of the people specially who are new at crypto don't understand properly that what have to post. It is a challenge towards us to create a new, useful and interesting topic. We have to learn more and more about crypto day by day to create new to get knowledge about crypto world.

hello my friend i agree with you, everyone should try to make new topics, but creating them is not easy. If there is no new topics this forum will be in a great loss. So, everyone one should try to give their best here working in the forum infact challenging ourselves, because we will be trying to improve the quality of our posts day by day. Reading other members posts also a motivation to us and we will be cautious to share a bit more different options and suggestions through the forum.

Yes I goood we should challenge our self with positively with hard working and patient with this  I think that is the only way we will see new topics in the forum

The best and most valuable currency in the world today is BTC, LTC, ETH and so on. I was able to earn a total of $ 300 BTC online. I earn crypto currency by investing through Telegram. I love working here. Millions of people are working here and making a living. General Chat Chat LoungCrypto currencies are touching people's minds so it can be said that they will improve further in the future

Yes, you are right. This platform always asks us to present distinctive topics related to the world of coding. So we have to search other sites and Uiot channels for updates to the cryptocurrency and share it with members. We must create new and qualitative ideas that do not exist beforehand. It is our duty.  Striving to achieve this, to raise the level of the forum in all aspects and to develop it and make it a beacon for science and expertise

Yes, brother i agree with you creating a new content is challenge for us. If tou want to write goo quality post and get goo reputation then it is very hard. I did thi challenge with my mind and try to write new ideas in the post. I also wish you all the best for your work

New topics became rare
We must increase our new ideas on new and important topics in order to support this forum so that new people gain good knowledge of this forum

A good way of thinking and in proposing new and useful ideas for everyone, but I hope everyone does not skimp on information on others in order to achieve their goals and aspirations and to have integrity in work. 

• +3 1

Yes my friend you are right so all must publish useful topics so that we can benefit from them and all must create suggestions and we must not stop here and trust all Tawfiq

There are many members, especially beginners, who do not create topics and only comment on other people's topics. Fear and confusion may be the reason for this that if they receive a negative reputation, they must be brave about the topic Simple just don't break the rules and create something useful.

• +2 1

A great idea. You motivate others to write new and useful topics in this forum. I liked the way you think. I am wonderful. I salute your efforts in providing the best for this platform.

Challenge is a very effective type of motivation to do something, through motivation and support we can do more and better work, we have to support each other and the most important thing is to support ourselves and trust in our abilities, and then we will be able to give more

• +1 1

I agree with you, life is full of difficulties that we must challenge ourselves with to be successful, as well as in this platform we must be confident in ourselves and search and investigate more in order to write new topics with different and varied ideas that benefit everyone and to avoid recurring topics, we must always To expand our knowledge and increase it with permanent learning.

I agree with you on this point where there are not many new topics on this forum all the topics here are somewhat old

I haven't tried the other sections on this forum, but I'm talking about the beginner section only as it's more in need of new topics

• +2 1

I agree with you, my friend, there are a lot of new news related to cryptocurrencies that appear every day, so we have to write new and useful topics about this news after we make sure of its validity and thus we benefit in increasing the number of new topics that will benefit other members.

• +3 1

My friend, I am new to this forum and I always try to search for new topics and I try to challenge myself to find a new topic every day, but my information so far is insufficient. I hope that the experienced members will raise new topics in order to gain experience from them. They are trustworthy.

Of course, it is very important that we challenge ourselves and publish new topics and more to give this forum its right and always to learn and work. We do not stop at a certain limit.

For every success there is lot of ambition and will power which keeps you connected to the success. So the forum is providing you 

1=Information

2= news

3.=Motivation from expert

Dear, we should force ourselves to understand and experience new things about life. In this forum, for example, we face the task of designing original subjects. It is complicated, but not impossible. We must think and pay attention to our surroundings. We will see our senior members' messages. We would certainly excel if we have prepared ourselves for the test.

yes dear its a great idea because due to the lack of topics we were seeing only old information of this forum so if you want to gain more information then you would have to challenge yourself everyday and make authentic and unique content for your topic so that we will able to get something new everyday and besides this through searching about the topic we will gain more knowledge about this forum