Challenge your self everyday - Page 50 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
1Muktar

Challenge your self everyday

Hello my dear friend, your words are very correct. I try to challenge myself daily in order to stay better and develop myself and to move myself and my personality to a better direction

I am currently working on preparing a number of practical and training posts, and I will share them here in the forum with all members to achieve the greatest possible benefit for everyone, and this will revive the forum’s activity, but I plan for the posts to be in a new and more attractive way.

Good evening
It's simple and we can talk about different topics
But the members may not have the spirit of rejuvenation or the courage.

I agree with you, my dear friend, for your good point of view. There are many recurring topics with different headings. The useful information for everyone should be published continuously and renewed, and the search should not be stopped at all.

That's right, I agree with you. We must pay attention to new topics to launch them aggressively. Focusing on old issues will not help us advance on this forum.

It is good advise to get success in life. If we don't challenge our self to achieve our goals then we will work slowly. We should prepare our self for challenges because life has many challenges in every field of life. We should not give up at any cost. 

Thank you, my friend, for this wonderful admission on the topics that others are actually encouraging, dear, there are many people who publish posts and duplicate topics, previous topics in the past, and this is really unfortunate.  Cryptocurrencies, so I advise everyone, as well as the author of the publication in this article, that we devote our knowledge in general to creating a new, strange and useful topic for all members. Thank you very much.

• +1 1

Several days ago I noticed this topic. All friends in the forum should search for more and devote more time to being able to come up with new and useful ideas and topics.

Hey, buddy.
Creating new content is really difficult so we must work hard, make our own ideas and be faithful to this forum by following the rules posting useful information to all members

You are right friend. We should challenge ourselves on the daily basis to improve our mistakes. If we improve our mistakes than it is easy to get good reputation at this forum. We will soon become successful man in the world of crypto if we continue our hard work like this. Wish you all the best of Luck.

• +2 1

You are right that the number of new posts in the forum is dropping every day due to the presence of so many similar topics and therefore I think it is time for each member to start making new posts and important topics in the forum so that the forum becomes more active.

Its a smart thought. I do exactly the same thing I normally post in points about exchanging and mining and trades and things like that I mean the things I know yet its great to learn new things and expound on them I will attempt to post in various subjects.

You are correct in saying that we should challenge ourselves every day. This forum provides us with information and learning opportunities, so it is our duty to work hard for this forum.

Yes dear you are right. Man should challenge itself for hard work. And try to get knowledge about new things every day. In this way he got experience. He should search new topics that will be valuable and useful for him amd others. And share this knowledge to others. 

You said something timely.  We should have a target every day so that we can surpass the previous day.  If we create one topic a week, next week we have to decide we will create two topics a week.  That way we can challenge ourselves.

We all have to cooperate to make the forum more interactive. We can learn and make useful posts as well.  Each member should create a new post so that the other members can find new posts to which they can write responses.  You have to trust yourself and write a new post and be confident that you will succeed.

Actually, this is bad as there are more than 300,000 members in the forum and we only find a few new posts per day.  I know that not all members are active, but if there are only 10,000 active members and each member creates a new post, then we will have 10,000 new members in the forum, and this is enough to keep the forum active for weeks.  We have to start writing new posts.

Yes, you are right. We have to search for new topics on other sites, and extract ideas regarding updates to the coding world for the participation of members in it. Also, you must make sure that the topic does not exist previously before publishing it, by using the search box. I also suggest avoiding repeating headlines and  Choose distinctive and attractive titles for the topic to be published

Yes, I think that the topic is like challenging yourself in order to be able to present new ideas and topics. You must always look and think deeply and follow up on everything new in order to move away as much as possible from the imitation and the similarity of ideas

Yes, renewal is important and necessary, and for you I find that members do what they can, and it is possible to find similarities to posts, so members can be new and not aware of all the rules here.

• +3 2

Thank you, my friend, but I believe this is the responsibility of the forum's veteran members. For us beginners, I read any subject that is important to us. In terms of writing subjects, I will do so as I gain more knowledge in order to avoid making a mistake.

Challenges are very important in our lives as they give us a motivation to work and they offer a path to success.we must be ready to face evey kind of challenge as they give us life experience.

Achieving goals requires a great challenge and confidence in regards. Do not set limits to your capabilities. Go forward towards your goal and work hard for it. All that we are experiencing these days of technological development was a difficult idea in the past, but now it is a reality 😉

Challenging yourself everyday is good thing. You will learn more in this way. Mistakes will happened but by learning from mistakes and move forward is the key of success. Try to do something challenging evrydy.

Hello my friend
This is true and your words create a good incentive to develop this platform and provide useful information to everyone
Good luck to you