Don't be greedy on good ratings. - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Don't be greedy on good ratings.

That's a good topic my Friend . We shouldn't be greedy for anything even if it's for money or for ratings . Ratings are those we get through providing meaningful posts and topics. We should follow the instructions carefully in this forum otherwise you can't satisfy your needs.

Newcomers and seniors should not have a problem with good ratings here. I decided to make a point about this because a lot of people on the forum want to get good ratings on their posts and that’s why they no longer pay attention to their content. We need to focus on the content of our content because it is the most effective way for us to get good ratings in our posts. If you do well, don't ask why you will be rewarded. People appreciate if your posts are useful to them

Greed is course and it will destroy you۔if you become greedy at good reputation you will be banned۔you must want to keep patience and doing your good۔dont be greedy for reputation

Of course we shoul dnot be greedy to get the rates. If we have great knowledge and information about cryptocurrency then people automatically give us good reputation and positive reactions. So we should get maximum knowledge and information to achieve all the reactions and rates.

• +2 1

In my opinion, having good ratings should be a motivation for the quality of the topics to be good and contain important information, because we already know that if the topic is not good and important, it will not receive any reaction

Your post is highly rated. Your hard work and understanding of the forum will lead your post to the rating you want. This is the only way. Focus only on the rules and act positively. This is how you can make your account PROMIN ENT .. Make your content informative, useful, you don't need to beg for ratings and Second be greedy.

Dear friend, it is good and useful advice. Thank you. There are many members who ask people that if you like my post, rate the positive. This is not allowed and is considered a cheat of reputation. These evaluations should come from other members without asking them. Thank you very much.

• +3 1

I agree with you my friend .. We have to focus on the content that we publish .. When we do that, we will get a good reputation without effort, but it takes work and search for easy and new topics related to the forum and provide assistance to others.

• +1 1

You are right, it is very necessary for the evaluation to be appropriate for the benefit of the content, i.e. we should not give a good evaluation of the posts that are not very useful or give a bad evaluation of the useful posts, because the evaluation helps the beginners to know the experts through their reputation.

• +3 1

Thank you for bringing up this topic. I've also heard a few discussions about building a positive reputation. I just want to reassure them that if their posts are successful and follow the forum's guidelines, they will gain a good reputation.

If you do your best to send good comments so then you will get what you deserve. You will be rewarded based on your posts. Moderators are always active in this forum so if you created a topic that contains useless content, it will be deleted very soon and you won't receive any payment for it.

I totally agree with you about what you said .. We must give a good reputation to topics that deserve a good reputation .. that a good and new topic automatically attracts you to it and you enjoy reading it and you also enjoy commenting on it .. Good advice I provided on this topic and I advise everyone to work on it .. I wish you and everyone Success

Of course, we have to focus on the content of our post because it is most important when our posts are valuable, we will definitely get a good reputation, but when we publish un good content, our reputation will be compromised, so I advise everyone to read the posts of old members with great care in order to gain experience.

• +2 1

Yes, this is really good advice for us.It is not important to increase the number of our posts. We only have to review the rules of participation. We must read all comments before writing a response as well, and that is for a good reputation and not receiving a warning from the moderators 

• +1 1

Hello

this is good and loving advice 

God bless everyone more because we show more love for each other by helping each other on interesting topics

Yeah, that's right, my friend .. Your rating depends on the knowledge and observance of the rules in this forum and you will have a good reputation so we must be patient and share valuable information between each other . Good luck

Yes, you are right, my friend, greed hurts and does not work, in order to earn on your publications must be useful and not frequent and you must look hard to be useful information and thus will come to you positive points and will earn on your publication

We are all here for profit, my friend, but it is wrongly understood by some
In my opinion, I think that profit should be a result of sharing information between each other, as we have to give real evaluations of what we are reading, and then we expect the same thing to happen for us.

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

Of course, the best way to gain a positive reputation is by creating useful publications, raising the quality of our writing, adhering to the rules of the forum, and trying to make your posts simple and understandable, and you will get a positive reputation.

Welcome my friend, thank you for this advice 
Most members don't care about their content and only aim to get good ratings, that's a good thing ! But the content should be innovative, full of information about encryption and useful to the rest of the members
You must invest yourself properly.

Yes, my friend, we must always search for posts and topics of great use to everyone in this forum in order to get followers and reputation. Thank you.

• +5 1

Hello my dear friend.Yes we don't have to greed for good reputation but we have to make useful posts and share good knowledge then readers of the post give us positive rating which helps us to earn a hendsome amount of money on this forum and boost our reputation.

• +2 1

Thank you, my friend, for these benefits, and I definitely agree with you. We must not be greedy in the area of obtaining a reputation in general in exchange for what we share in this forum. I advise everyone to look for reputation from the coding talk, not gain through this forum. Thank you very much.

• +4 1

That's true if you see some one good ratings Don't be greedy because for this he / she did work hard and they face many hardship warning points to because achievement are not easy that you can get in a second you have to be work hard for it .so work hard for a good ratings good luck if you work hard you will be the achiever .