Cryptotalk application - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Husnyjaf

Cryptotalk application

If they have application than it will be good but they don't have any application I think so for joining this app we should have submit application

It is a very good application. It has spread a wide knowledge about encryption and how to use encryption. It also contributed to forming new and effective ideas in our daily lives. It also added many knowledge and experiences in the field of work and we learned how to make investment and trading to increase the money that we earn through the forum and increase profits as well..

Yobit doesn't have an application, buddy, and creating more false information would be detrimental to your health. Anyway, I don't think they'll make a cryptotalk app because it'll be difficult for them to classify users if they're using several accounts and they won't be able to handle it, and it might be the explanation for cryptotalk's poverty if they did.

Since the site and the Yobit platform enjoy a smooth and easy handling, there is no best idea of an application.  Since his presence will not add anything or it may make the matter more confusing.  However, as the forum develops and progresses, it may require an application in the future.  If there are many settings and windows.

My dear friend you're right I agree with you these two platform should create their own application in future so that we can feel an ease while creating topics and posts .But it is not an easy task .but the moderators should look after this they should create separate applications for yo bit and cryptotalk.

Hi there greetings that would be very very great if the Crypto talk make an application for Android user because it will save a lot of time and also a lot of money so I am really eager to waiting for application I hope you understand what I am trying to say and good luck

Yes I agree to your opinion, an Android application can be very useful for members of cryptotalk. It will make this easier for us to work on application with user friendly interface.It give easiness and more comfortable for cryptotalk users.

You can publish topics and give responses at the encryption forum, but only for encrypted currencies because the purpose of this forum is to know everything related to those currencies and the work becomes better when linking your account in the encryption forum with the yobit platform to be your personal wallet to which your payments are sent.

I do not think that it is very important to the application because the forum provides us with a very easy mechanism of action where we can display in the desktop version and it also allows us to chat in addition to that the yobit platform has its own section for chatting

this can be a moral excellence underrating to build associate in nursing word processing system because that facility because everybody water closet like something that, above all individuals who work the telephone. the aforementioned one will make it all greatly simpler for the reason that the system. delight in and my whole standpoint, i exploit the pc and something that is prosperous because me's.

It might be a good idea, my friend, but this may cause weakness and slow performance and some errors may appear on the server and information processing.

Hello everybody, I accept that this application will allow people get more access to cryptotalk, and I believe it will be a wonderful accomplishment. It will be great to have a cryptotalk application and it will make things simpler for them.

There is no application and any existing application is a fake that they can make in the future, but I think that entering the accounts here is not difficult, but rather pleasant, so make more effort to make us feel the thrill of work.

I definitely agree with you mate, the members of this platform will find it very easy if this platform can an official application where the members of this platform will download and be using instead of login through browser. This is a very good observation.

It may be that an application for the site is easier to enter into the forum, but working on the browser is better. Any update in the forum appears quickly among the members, but in the event of an application you will need to re-download it in order to open again. 

Cryptotalk application really goes down then we can easily use this cryptotalk app but here may come across some difficulties in using cryptoyalk app like these apps may be hacked and may be alot of money stolen from us so I think cryptotalk app will be easy۔۔۔۔

• +5 1

There is no app in the store and that's why we are here..We humanized here accounts and e-mail how we were able to access through the link these programs do not exist in Google search..This thing is safe because it protects us from fake software..Using Youbit helps you work here Youbit shows you all what you've done during the day the app makes things easy

Hallo my dear friends have a good day I want to tell you that yobit is not an application but I aggry with you that cryptotalk and yobit should be launche because in the form of applications theses will very easy for everyone.

I believe it is an excellent suggestion; implementation, to the best of my experience, makes things easier than web browsers. So I sincerely hope that they will release their app in the future.

Dear, I have achieved a wonderful experience. The creation of a special application is applied during the period of updating the encryption for several operating systems of the Windows system for computers, the Android system for smart devices in general, this is a very important matter that has been applied on the ground and that is dear. I also suggest that I stress your support to be an official in this forum To create special applications for the newly coded forum. This forum needs development, and we love the development of this forum because it is a forum and great knowledge. Thank you very much.

Cryptotalk application to my best of knowledge and understanding make things easy compared to web browsers.  So I strongly believe that in the future  they will launch there App. For better use. 

I think it's very good suggestion, application to my best of knowledge make things easy compared to wep browsers. So i genuinely  hope that in the future they will launch there app. I use the mobile and it is comfortable for me.

I'm looking for something similar, but we don't have an app for the cryptotalk and yobit platforms. However, that's not a problem because we can do it with our browsers. For some of the members here, I don't believe it will be a big deal.

I don't agree with your opinion because if they provide an app that we don't use this site as a working website, it looks like a game, and we also take advantage of a lot of the features that we use in the website, I hope you understand your opinion and don't be forced to introduce any application to a.

There's many currently no applications for the yobit website or the cryptotalk platform. While making an app for the cryptotalk forum might be a smart idea, I do not advocate doing so for the yobit platform since the platform requires constant page updates every fraction of a second to keep the page in sync with international market rates.