Cryptotalk application - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Husnyjaf

Cryptotalk application

I support the creation of application for both cryptotalk and yobit. This will definitely ease our work on this immense forum. The site is good and reliable and to make it more reliable there is need to have an application which every member will download and have personal identity on it.

Crypto is the best application so far iam concerned because I didn't see any applications that pay me like this ever in my life. 

I have request that for quite a while on the grounds that the rendition of telephone program it is difficult to utilize in the event that you need to post you can just surf and read themes yet not to post, you should change the program to the work area adaptation in your settings then you can post, I trust they can assemble an application for telephone clients.

It will be a good idea to create an application for this forum so that we can benefit from it, especially those who work on our phone. This will make it much easier for us. From my point of I think it will make our work easier.

I know there is no app in the store, so I created a message to visit this site and post useful messages. I think the reason is that you can’t record a single app. There is nothing better than running the Internet effectively and updating this collection. Update measurement progress during installation to avoid software counterfeiting.

I am not agree with you biscally it's wrong information to both work at a one appreciate I think cryptotalk is lunch maybe future but still is not application is here so if you are a very carefully because scammer is active and giving a wrong information.

Nobody knows why cryptotalk do not launching an app. An app can be more easier to making post here. I think if cryptotalk will launch an app then a lo of new members will join here and the forum gets huge impression all over world. Many peoples has ignore the forum for missing an app.

Hello fellow, I would like to say that yobit has no app but yobit can launch their app because most of the top exchanges have an app on their site.I really doubt this kind of thing could happen and the second Yobit doesn't have an app like Cryptotalk because the scams site is the worst present as.

It think in the event that they make application for it so it won't be good and I think there will be numerous spammers in apps and security will be less so I believe it's present strategy is ideal.

I think  we don't need any application . we can do here everything like 

making money or get knowledge about crypto .

Also yobit wallet .  they both provide us the best security .That secure 

our earning at any level. so in point of view making app is not 

a good idea yet .

I am new in the forum but have not heard of anything like cryptocurrency application but I think if they do it will really help the users for easy login and posting,but I know surely as time goes on crypto currency will develop what is more than having an application,My opinion. 

I think I agree with you it be great development cryptotalk will gain more trust because people trust application than site, it also make our work easy and increase better performance

I hope that an application for the cryptotalk forum will be created and we can publish topics and comments about cryptocurrencies and the crypto market in an easier and faster way.

• +1 1

I@by hustdc. I would like to get this done. Crytotalkcan can be very done by the time you get here and I will give application by them. There are many character by applicants form by them. 

We need an application for this discussion yet I don't think there is any application for yobit and crypto talk yet. Perhaps it's a phony application. We as a whole should be more cautious.

I don't think they do have an application for such and we should be very vigilant in such a way that we don't go about in downloading fake items in to our devices and put our self in to problems but I guess maybe as far as the world seems to be acknowledge as a world of technology when times comes they can possibly do such but for now no application for it.

My least difficult approach to acquire benefit is I simply participate in the cryptotalk crusade and from that procuring I attempt to do tradings and interests in the crypto coins from which I probably procure some benefit which implies you not need to contribute your own resource for make benefit.

Unfortunately, there is no application for the Yobit platform and there is no application for the CryptoTalk Forum. We hope that there will be an application in the future because it facilitates the work a lot and facilitates the connection and access to the forum in addition to that it is possible to activate receiving notifications through the application for any notification you receive on the forum or on the yobit platform and thus you will be in a timely manner to respond to Your posts or to enter into investment deals on the Tobit platform

Yes I also wonder that there should be a proper app of crypto talk at playstore so we can easily access that.

No doubt this website is also good, it is working very well, but I wish in future there must be an app of this forum. 

• +1 1

Crypto talk does not have any kind of its application to run and perform their task. Yobit also does not have any kind of its application. Both are the webistes and through this they performing their tasks and fulfils their users needs and demands.

On 11/19/2020 at 9:44 PM, hani20980 said:

I can agree with you that it may be a good idea if Yobit created an app like Binance but i don't think

that cryptotalk need an app since we can use the forum from mobiles without any problems

@hani20980 yes they're this platform is very slow process but help the people thse gain.knowldge and earning.

Hello my dear friend this application is very good in earning just by putting useful comments. Being a newbie I am learning more about this forum. There are some elders who have been helping and teaching me more about this application.

On 11/19/2020 at 2:53 AM, Husnyjaf said:

Hello friends am wondering if cryptotalk can make an application so that people can be using to make comments and post topics, also with yobit, if they both have an app it will make our work here easy and simple. So what you do suggest my friends. 

Utilizing the application some time The worker will should a few blunders or it will be delayed in preparing a few pages.

• +4 1

Dear there is no application of crypto world on the google store. So don't download to any fake application of crypto. Crupto world has only website and it has only link. From that link i should open this website.

Yes, if crypto creates an application, then our work will be much easier. But there is a little problem in this case. Spamming will be more as a result of creating applications. There are many types of applications available in the name of already crypto. They are completely fake.  So creating an application can cause a lot of problems.