Auto log out problem in yobit - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sayems

Auto log out problem in yobit

I experienced this too. I thought it was only happened to but it's quite common. But now every thing gets normal. For time being I logged myself from account daily. I thought it was happened due to some maintenance because many new features added up after this error.

Edited by Silwester_888

You may be a public Wi-Fi network user .. or it is a technical problem with your phone. Contact the technicians and I think your problem will be solved.l

Hello everyone who have this issue of automatically logged out from yo bit  .so please don't worry it is because of security issues so if you don't want to be logged out please save your data thank you

it is strange but you have to ask some others users whether are they experiencing the same problem for Yobit or not. But I recommend you to check your browser. There is a chance that you are having log out due to this

Hey friend. This is faced by a lot of members in this forum. It maybe because of the browser you are using try using chrome so that sometimes your problem maybe solved. Then too if its not working you contact the help centre of this forum so that they can help.

Such kind of problems are a very common sighting in these forums. Logout in yobit generally occurs when the change of ip associated with your yobit account changes. The other reason is if some techical server problem occurs. After logout you can login again very easily by using your account info without any problem. So its a small problem that can occur when you login from some different device which can be easily solve by loging in again.

Hello dear, this is a problem faced by many people, you are not the only person, I think there is some problem with the Ai system of yobit when it suspects anything suspicious it immediately logs u out so that irrelevant person does not interfere with your account and your saved currency. So do not worry it is a problem with everyone.

On 11/18/2020 at 11:18 PM, sayems said:

I don't know why, my account is logged out of my yobit for no reason.  I don't know if this problem is just me or someone else.  If anyone knows the solution to this problem then definitely help me. Almost everyday i face this problem, Plz help me, my friends. 

It is a common issue, ensure that you log out yourself before it exits naturally, and on the off chance that it doesn't improve, I encourage you to address the help place, they will help you.Good luck:)

• +3 1

It is a typical issue, ensure that you log out yourself before it exits naturally, and in the event that it doesn't improve, I encourage you to address the help community, they will help you

The same thing happened to me, but in the end I solved the problem where a code was sent to my mail and I uploaded it to the login page in the yobit and pressed the save password button .. this is how I succeeded

@sayems dear friend i also face this problem but it happen sometimes and not on daily basis.  In my views it happens due to our browser or they log out due to protect our account from theft. 

On 11/18/2020 at 7:18 PM, sayems said:

I don't know why, my account is logged out of my yobit for no reason.  I don't know if this problem is just me or someone else.  If anyone knows the solution to this problem then definitely help me. Almost everyday i face this problem, Plz help me, my friends. 

1st of all, try clearing all your Browser cookies & history, in whatever Browser you are using. See if that helps. Or you can just try using a different Browser & see if that helps. Fire Fox is a great Browser but has its hiccups every now & then. Chrome is better but Google tracks, stalks & follows you around the internet. Ive been using Brave Browser lately. Brave is based on Chrome & seems to be pretty good, secure & private. But Brave is a memory hog for your CPU, is what I dont like about Brave.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

I have faced a similar problem in my account in old days. But I think yobit had resolved this issue and now you can use your account without having fear of being logged out. But it is good if you store your password in chrome so that you can re-login easily.

Mate I also face this problem but I think there is no solution of this problem but if any one know then tell me also rather we should continue work with this problem.

@Bilalkhan88765 Actually it is a common subject. I think you really forgot your login information. I suggest you to recover your password by clicking Forget Password. Please do that, I think your problem will be solved, and you should save your login information on yobit by checking remember me button.

I also have some problems like this but it doesn't matter because it is meant to be secured. Because they make it safer for third party hackers. So if you're not afraid of it and it's always happening, you should contact a guide

Dont worry. This is not a major problem. Sometimes this problem can be caused for the maintanance problem of yobit or if you change your phone or ip. Sometimes  it may be held for your internet or network  problem . So try again later i hope this problem  will be fixed soon

• +2 1

Dear mate, i have not faced this problem because I'm new on this forum and have no earnings yet. May be that issue is common problem and this happen casually. But we should be very careful and work hard for our success. 

Yes my friend I want to tell you that I also face this problem sometime your account will be automatically log you out when you quit from the browser I have no idea why but I also faced this problem and I think I should to share with you

• +4 1

My friend I want to tell you that I also face this problem because when I leave the browser my account is automatically e log out from the yobit I have no idea why I may be some technical issues in the yobit

• +4 1

Your account is logged out when the ip address or the browser is changed so if you are changing the ip address you should use the same all the time and you would not need to log in again and again then.

I think the automatic logout of yobit is a general problem that comes from either the service or network one is using when it bad it try to automatically log you out of the account we should try to contact the service center to help us with guide to avoid same priblem

Well, may be during registration you did not agree Google to save your password so that anytime you want to login again, it would just be automatically login, so may be you should go to your Google settings and turn on the auto save button.

• +1 1

Hello my loves I hope you are all well, the truth has never happened to me but I am going to investigate for any eventuality, what I could investigate is that sometimes the internet can go down and you do not realize or Ayan hacked the account and they close it to you from somewhere else that's how little I could investigate for now I'm going to make it deeper and I'm going to publish it.

• +2 1

This happens when accessing the account from more than one device, and it also happens when changing the ip. Completely clean the browser and log back in and the problem will be solved