Reasons why bitcoin may not become an everyday currency - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BrolySSJ

Reasons why bitcoin may not become an everyday currency

Basically, if you invest through Bitcoin, you can succeed. Because, Bitcoin is a very popular currency now. We can achieve success through it. Bitcoin is slowly making people bigger. Nowadays, the price of Bitcoin has increased. You can gain experience by investing through Bitcoin.

Yes,no agree with his opinion, already I know that there is no way that Bitcoin or other cryptocurrecies can be use everyday, because we all know that it requires network before it can be used, we can just go to a shop and then start using network to just pay if a thing that you bought which is less than 1k, so we can just accumulate it and then withdraw it, the use it.

• +1 1

Satoshi did not create Bitcoin in order to be used for payments, the goal of creating the Bitcoin currency is to be accepted as an alternative to gold because the global monetary system suffers from many defects, and if Bitcoin is used, it will help us get rid of the inflation and collapses in the global economy

• +5 1

Bitcoin may not become everyday currency because is not everyone that knows and use bitcoin for day to day transaction as we know that most of the places are still using fiat money and the authority of many country has not adopted the useof bitcoin

Everybody always call for the full adoption of the bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in the world forgetting that the market volatility of the bitcoin and Co make its hard for them to occupy the global financial phase, so this point you bring is very great and indeed the reason for lower adoption of bitcoin. 

The goal of Bitcoin is to be an alternative to gold and help us get rid of central banks' control over the global economy and not use it as a method of payment. If we want to use cryptocurrencies as a means of payment, I think that there are many stable currencies that can be used.

I think that Bitcoin will become like gold in relation to the rest of the cryptocurrencies, as it is similar to an asset that preserves value like gold and I believe that the fluctuating cryptocurrencies will not be used as the currency of payment, but there are some fixed currencies such as USDT, which are good for payment operations.

• +1 1