US now accept bitcoin as passport payment!! - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dorjoy12

US now accept bitcoin as passport payment!!

It is very nice to be paid by bitcoin because this will help the spread of cryptocurrencies in many other countries.  This pandemic has contributed to spreading the culture of cryptography among the people, which has contributed to the rise in the price of bitcoin a lot in the recent period .. We are moving steadily towards the world of cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

Paying passport drawings to a specific country and plane reservation fees by cryptocurrencies is considered an advanced matter and makes the world more prosperous, as cryptocurrencies facilitate virtual procedures and security purposes.

• +5 1

This is good news and really it will be suitable for travelers and the use of cryptocurrencies should be encouraged in all areas. The time has come for that, because it is an easy and safe means and you can pay for anything easily and without the intervention of any other party.

It is great news and travelers will definitely benefit from dealing with Bitcoin to avoid contact and dealing with fiat under these circumstances.

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, of course this will help travelers a lot, because of the Corona pandemic, we have a lot of work to do, and I also think it's good to be dealing in cryptocurrencies, so it's going to make a lot of things easier for people. 

That s really great news I have heard today. It may be very old news, but I have gotten today and it is totally new for me. It is looking that Cryptocurrencies have been becoming the national currency in United States of America, and this will definitely help the residents of the USA and many other travellers.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"