Knowledge is the secret of success - Page 55 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Knowledge is the secret of success

My friend, knowledge is the safe way to reach success and brilliance. I seek to gain more and more knowledge about the forum, encrypted currencies, trading and investment, and you will reach your goal with all brilliance and make a lot of money

• +1 1

In any field you want to work with, if you initiate it without any prior knowledge, it will inevitably be your destiny to fail and fail, but if you start to collect information and expand your cultural field in knowing this work that you will do, then surely appropriate ideas have been formed for how  Do it without making mistakes and you will go the path of success for sure..

• +2 1

Hello my friend, I am new here. I agree with you in your words. Knowing and learning more and collecting information is a way to success, and we must gain more knowledge and be patient to reach what we want.

Hello my friend, you are of course right on this topic, knowledge is the basis of success! For the correct work on this forum, we need to increase our knowledge about the world of cryptocurrencies and do a lot of research and become familiar with the terminology, I wish you good luck.

It is absolutely true that it is necessary to do more in acquiring information and learning and if it acquires more knowledge so that we can reach the success we want

• +2 1

My friend, the field of cryptocurrency is very wide, so you have to know the rules And try to learn the information as much as possible. Therefore, your knowledge about this field will certainly reflect on your success positively and contribute to your progress forward. Learn and work my friend 😉💪.

• +1 1

I agree with you very much my friend, you should learn more and more and from more than one source, and you should learn from reliable sources as well, and you must abide by the basic rules here to avoid prohibitions and restrictions.

• +1 1

In ev ey field experience and nowledge are very important step towards achieving a targeted goal, you don't have to be super rich but with knowledge comes confidence and all these are directly connected to success here is cryptowold.

• Useful or interesting 1

Balanced and accurate words that you are right. Nothing compares to gaining knowledge and experience. I am a beginner and am working on increasing my knowledge of everything related to cryptocurrencies in order to become better and make a good profit.

Knowledge can help someone to achieve more success than money alone because if you have knowledge it will be seeked for by a lot of people and this is the means by which you will generate your success.

• +1 1

You are right.. 

I've joined this platform not long ago, and before it I haven't ever understood or cared about anything in the field of cryptocurrency and investment in it. 

I have gained little knowledge in the time I spent here and still have a lot to learn and there's always time for learning. 

• +2 2

I share the opinion that knowledge is the secret of success, but it is important to highlight that there are complements that you can not leave aside, we must be responsible, investigate as much as you can, do not stay with the basics, You must go further, in this way your knowledge will grow and become very solid. 

yes my dear friend knowledge and experience both are important things by which you can achieve any thing just work with confident.

Dear iam agree with you. That knowledge is the secret of success. But on that tome you cannot ignore the patience and experience. If you have good knowledge and experience then will be able to share good content. In crypto trading these things are important. 

I agree with you. I also found it difficult to understand at first, but when I read more topics, I became understanding and gained experience. We must possess knowledge in order to succeed in our work. Seeking to make money without knowledge will lead to failure

Yes, I agree with this topic because if we have knowledge, we will undoubtedly succeed here and in our lives as well. So, in my opinion, go for knowledge and you will gain knowledge as well as earnings... Knowledge is the best strategy, and knowledge is power, so go for it, gain knowledge, and earn money.

When I started working in the field of cryptocurrencies, I did not know all the terms and rules of the forums, but through research and reading the topics and publications and understanding them, I became aware of a lot about currencies and the world of investment

• +4 1

Knowdge is very  important in our life with good experience  but people did not interest here .they also earn money with a knowledge  an3d good experiences if we have agreat knowledge we can built a great society 

We are here on this platform for getting knowledge and information about cryptocurrency. right or needed from them, we all have things to do outside this site, the best way to go about it is have plans and do the what works the best for you.never stops learning new things because all these things is temporary but is knowledge is permanent and never lose their existence

The more you go into the things the more you understand them.Crypto world is not a cup of tea for everyone mostly for lazy people who do not want to make struggle to understand things..... Knowledge can be collected by continous work and with determination..

Yes dear you are right, my previous post is based upon a knowledge and I love there topics is based on knowledge because they shared a lot of knowledge on beginners and peoples that's good work and yes you are right 100% knowledge is the secret thing of success and my opinion is you are also right but my side success is based upon on hard working and also knowledge hope you like my opinion thanks to all.

Dear good luck.

Of course knowledge is important for getting success without knowledge we cannot gain experience and cannot earn handsome amounts for success knowledge and hard working is necessary 

• +3 1

Certainly, my friend, there are some people who come here to earn money only, but I think that learning is the main goal of my joining this forum, I am currently learning trading and I want to learn more before starting work.

Yes, my friend, you are right. I advise all junior members to gather as much useful information as possible about digital currencies
Making money is a goal only is not a good thing to do here

The knowledge in here is like addiction for me , because now I found my self with good knowledge about crypto without making any effort , just from reading the topics and some replies , also when I want to comment on some topic and I don't know much about the topic  I go to do some research first then come back to comment this give me some information without knowing that am learning , this is most fun and easiest way to learn .