Knowledge is the secret of success - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Knowledge is the secret of success

You are right, my friend. Without knowledge, a person is considered ignorant. Some people may think that money brings knowledge, but on the contrary, knowledge increases money more.

Yes, we know that knowledge is power. Without knowledge we cannot gain succes. Thats why we have must knowledge about cryptocurrency for attain succes. If we know about this forum than we can work easilly. But we have no any knowledge about this forum, we may not succea. So it is clear that for attain succes we have must knowledge.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

I think that yes, knowledge is definitely the secret of success, it is knowledge that leads us to unthinkable heights, but knowledge does not always help, it is only important how you will dispose of this knowledge, and it also happens

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Knowledge is the key for success and this is the aspect that enables someone to have success.

Edited by Mfe
To add content in the message more
  • -3 1

@Ahsan abbasi Absolutely you are right, in this plat we need to more knowledge about the cryptosystem, cryptography, and its currencies and it is possible by research and hardworking to gain more knowledge after that then we should spread our unique knowledge in form of topics and post to the members.

Yes my friend, I agree with you. Knowledge is the secret of success in crypto currencies. If you have no knowledge about trading then you will get lose and lose. First of all, Every beginner should get more information or knowledge about trading and then they should invest in crypto. 

Yes you are right, it is well said that if you have any information about any subject about any field, then in that field we will make a successful . if we do not have knowledge and information about that field Then we can be a victim of trouble .good luck 

• +1 1

well said dear.Knowledge is the key to succes.It is fomous saying that knowledge has power. So we can definitely say that knowledge is necessary for positive success.So we should gain knowledge to become a successful person. We should focus on the every step of nature so we can get knowledge about those things . Best of luck to all dears

Yes, knowledge is the key to success and we can do our job well and get profit from our experience.we will look forward to work with your advice .without proper knowledge We can't do any of our work well because knowledge is a great thing. Without knowledge there is nothing. That is why it is said that knowledge is the secret of success..

Absolutely Right. Knowledge is the secret of success, but here the main point is "The right education will make you successful but on the contrary wrong education will not let you live anywhere". 

You know I found out about cryptotalk today and when I tried to open it I had a hard time.  Then I started reading about it in Google, I also got help from my friends. Aftter using it for a while I learned a lot about it, now this is what I am posting. The point here is that you cannot achieved anything without knowledge.

100% agree with you my friend. There is no way to get susses without gathering knowledge.If we think we do something but we don't have any kind of knowledge about it the percents of getting susses is Zero.

Yes knowledge is they secret of success because without knowledge we don't know about this site and we are not able to comments.If you have knowledge then you well be able to give them the correct answers and this is impossible if you haven't educated.So knowledge is also based on the success.If you want to get success then you well be work hard and have the knowledge for it.

Knowledge hs the power to become successful in your work becaus knowledge make you smarter and perfect in your work so if you have knowledge then you can get successfull. 

About knowledge is not only a secret to success is also a light because it give ways for different achievement in any where you found your self either directly or indirectly.

Well said bro, knowledge is a secret of success. In modern days of life our first friend is our knowledge. Because it guides us on the right path of life. In my point of view without knowledge any person is a blind.

@Zaino34 The truth is we need to work and put together every sure that we grow and make sure that we understand how to find the right tool to what we are doing right , we have to work as hard and find our path, we need to work as had and grow our strength to how we streach the knowledge.

@glory50

• +1 1

Getting knowledge is the secret of success yes it is right. Through hard working and knowledge people can get successful in thier lives. Scope of getting knowledge will never be reduces.

• +2 1
  • +4 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

That is clearly obvious that information is the way to progress that engages our psyches and expands its reach by opening our brains to new crypto potential outcomes, ideas and thoughts which causes us to encounter and examining the cryptographic money world market development

Yes my friend IAgree with you the knowledge  is key of achieving goals .because if you work hard but you can have insurance all work not be able to get your own dream .so knowledge achieved earn with hard work 

Yes, it is true that knowledge is very important for this success. Knowledge Knowledge is a marriage of how to do work, whereas a good experience is very good in that work and a person is very beneficial in that work, Knowledge will open the doors for  your success, which will not be even in your mercy,so I will tell everyone to continue their hard work. 

The knowledge is the way to succeed at any sites and in every field. If you want to work properly and to survive at this forum you can get more money easily. Knowledge plays a huge role and thus on a daily basis we should put concentrated effort in order to enhance our knowledge level.

Yes my friend I  agree with you that knowledge is key of success in the life and with out it you may do alot of work with out benefits. But if you have information you can work and achieving your goals. 

Knowledge +hard works =successful 

knowledge too and earnings too... Knowledge is best policy and knowledge is power so go for power get knowledge and get earning. 

From many sectors we can gain knowledge . there is no age limit to gain knowledge 

From many sectors we can gain knowledge . there is no age limit to gain knowledge 

Knowledge will open the doors for  your success, which will not be even in your mercy,so I will tell everyone to continue their hard work. 

You are 100 percent right my dear friend. Knowledge is the key of success. If we have Knowledge we can do everything in this world and we can lead a successful and meaningful life. If we have no knowledge our life is use less. So every day we should focus to learn new Knowledge and experience.

• +4 1

@Kanji if you go back to the days of the bible, Solomon asked what would be the best thing to do , what he wanted from God he said wisdom , which is a form of knowledge, the truth is we need to be good in what we are doing because that could be the best thing the most important thing that we ever had, knowledge would make you know which is the best investments that you can get into

• +3 1