Knowledge is the secret of success - Page 49 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Knowledge is the secret of success

@Zaino34 yes, you say right. I also do it in first time when i join here. before working here i don't know about crypto and it's trading. then i continue read topic and other member post. and from that i gain knowledge. so if you want to success here your first duty to gain knowledge about crypto. your knowledge help you to get your success. 

I agree with you, my friend, of course, the main goal of working in this forum is to gain full knowledge of cryptocurrencies, which in turn lead you to make money and make good profits.

Of course, my friend, when you have a lot of information and experience by providing topics and publications are new and share with other members interact with that would be more complex and therefore will achieve progress on the path to success and secure your future.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

When our post is to make money,
  The number of unhelpful posts will double
It is normal for it to be deleted later.

While at us our goal is to share knowledge with the rest of the members,
  Our posts will be of good and useful content

Yes, my friend that knowledge is essential in working with currency, so we must master all the things that relate to the forum, and this will help us to know about cryptocurrency

I don `t believe. Many times we have knowledge of something but there is no interest so nothing is done due to lack of interest. So it is the desire and the desire that encourages them to nurture the knowledge, and the desire to succeed that drives us.

excellent publication friend, we have money today but tomorrow will not be, instead knowledge is something that we will have until the day we die, that is why it is important that we learn everything related to currencies and that will give us benefits in the future.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, we must always remember the main goal of the forum, which is to exchange information about cryptocurrencies and their importance, so reading other people's posts and learning from them is very useful.

The best and most valuable currency in the world today is BTC, LTC, ETH and so on. I was able to earn a total of $ 300 BTC online. I earn crypto currency by investing through Telegram. I love working here. Millions of people are working here and making a living. General Chat Chat LoungCrypto currencies are touching people's minds so it can be said that they will improve further in the future

• -3 1

13 minutes ago, SK sabbir said:

Me too while i've discovered that the actual difference between a hit and failure is the knowledge, the person who recognise more of route he have greater risk to be triumphant than less knowing, that is mean the expertise is the electricity to succeed in crypto

@SK sabbir I agree with you, the knowledge you have of something is what will make you successful or unsuccessful in that, if we learn everything there is to know about cryptocurrencies we will have a huge advantage when making any trade, because wisdom will give us the way forward to make a good decision at times where it is merited.

Of course knowledge is the secret of success, because working on this forum and earning money depends on how much knowledge you have. The more knowledge you have, the more you earn, so we have to research everything in order to obtain knowledge.

• +3 1

Yes you are right mate knowledge is really the secret to success because when you have knowledge and at same time with experience and good writing skills then you can make it in crypto currency platform by making posts and comments that are useful important and educative that will attract the interest of the members of the forum

Absolutely, when we walk according to a properly programmed action plan, we cannot go back a step, because any step we walk is based on a strong and sound foundation that cannot be destroyed or failed, we must only prioritize and choose logically steps for action to reach the better level

• +2 1

Hello dude, I think what you said is just the truth because there are some members that only focus on earning, so u think we should focus more on learning than the earning because if you have proper knowledge and experience then you will gain huge earning, thank you.

I agree with you, my friend
You started the perfect start for every beginner, climbed the ladder step by step and didn't seek profit immediately, you have to keep striving towards your goal and you will become a successful investor in the coming days.

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

My dear friend, yes, knowledge is the secret to success, but knowledge does not come without fatigue. You should search well for encrypted currencies. What are these currencies and what are the best currencies? It takes not a little time to enter trades and investments in these currencies

• +3 1

Yes, I agree with this topic because if we have knowledge, we will undoubtedly succeed here and in our lives as well. So, in my opinion, go for knowledge and you will gain knowledge as well as earnings... Awareness is the best strategy, and knowledge is money, so go for the power, learn, and gain...

This is how success is obtained thanks to knowledge, we must make an effort every day to read, study and learn, only in this way we can achieve the success we want so much, knowledge is the currency of the future. 

• +1 1

In my opinion, my friend, knowledge alone is not enough, we need a lot of experience to gain experience.  That is, we must know everything important in the theoretical field and try it out in a practical way in order to gain sufficient experience and knowledge.  He who does not make mistakes does not learn.

• +4 1

I liked this very much, so we do not have to look at the money that we want to acquire in the first place. Ambition and competition to obtain the highest levels of knowledge is what will lead us to obtain more money, and we must always be patient and not lose it quickly. I think this is the basis of success.

Yes, and I think so, and I strongly agree that having knowledge and experience about what you do leads to success with the least mistakes possible, so I agree with the talk and invite everyone to research and knowledge

This is true, my friend, gaining more knowledge in the field of cryptocurrencies helps us a lot in our work and enables us to write articles of benefit to us and all members, and we can later benefit from our experiences that we learned by starting to trade cryptocurrencies and profit from this trading.

Dear hello to you, one of the most important factors for achieving success is real knowledge of any topic, real risk and sacrifice for the sake of progress and prosperity of this goal, patience, non-riskiness and haste in any work they do, especially in the world of cryptocurrencies, and making the utmost efforts in order to achieve everything they aspire to achieve, but I say  For beginners, if they are not very well versed in the world of cryptocurrencies, they should not do this because it is a dangerous path and must be wary of it as much as possible, and if he is familiar with it, he should enter

Absolutely right dear knowledge is very important for us to work here on cryptotalk. if we could continue learning about cryptocurrencies and continue gaining knowledge than we will achieve more success in near future . if you want to be successful than keep learning and shining.

Exactly knowledge is the secrets of the success amd this is not only for this platform rather in all fields of our life so we should get it from anywhere even we need to face many difficulties because when we have this thing then we can successful in any field of life so we should try our best for getting knowledge and experience about this platform. 

• +2 1