Cheating reputation will lead you to block. - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sallujam

Cheating reputation will lead you to block.

We should all be careful about this,it is very important on you to read and earn from the post first then evaluate the post by awarding the rating depending on the value of the information to you. So jeopardizing the significance of giving reputation.

the rating is only basis on the content you make and that is why you need to create good content and you will be able to make the good reputation and you will no need to have the cheat ratings.

Hello there dear friend, what you said is very much true because cheating reputations will always be found out by administrators. We should always give reputations according to the content provided by the member.

Thankyou.

Dear mates we all are here to earn money and to help each other. We all are a family there. So please dont cheat in ratings give good ratings to all. 

Help others and God will Help you. ❤️

I totally agreed with you brother,sometimes I have also noticed the some of members that giving random reputations on bad and useless comments and administrators will be take action on them and account will be disable as soon as possible.Thank you

Yes, I am completely satisfied with you, we should not do reputation cheating, we get warning points due to reputation cheating and that is why our account also gets banned. Reputation cheating is included in the vio-lation, so we should stop it and we should only rating on useful and unique content. And we should only focus on topics and content that are according to the rules and regulation of the forum.

Yes I agree it's you you are right font worry never cheat the reputation I think. So do it and I think if the topic is useful then give the positive reputation I think otherwise report the negative post I think.

• +1 1

Yes, Exactly those who copy other's content will get block on this website because they have no self creativity and this website is only for those who are creative who do not copy another's content.

Yes dear friends absolutely true there is no doubt if you break the rules of the forum and then you should absolutely banned by the forum the forum is strongly prohibited that you can't do any chatting to improve your reputation if you do so then the forum will punish you and block you.

I see several posts with scores of +4 and +5, and they are not even meeting the minimum post-construction requirements provided by the website. So I open the author profile of that article, and what I saw was all that his post was ranked above 4. So I've reported 2-3 articles to him. I think that his account may be forbidden. So if anyone does something, they don't think anyone's watching.

Well said mate, because on a normal ground,we are not suppose to cheat for reputation because the quality of the content you feed the forum with will determine the ratings that will be given to you by unknown members of the forum. Finally, we are supposed to avoid cheating for reputation because it is against the rules guiding the forum, thanks.

As far as I understand, hundreds of people have been banned so far because they are reputational cheaters. Moderators are doing hard work to get rid of these cheaters, so let them do whatever they like and they are the losers when they are banned.

Yes obviously cheating content is prohibited on this forum I dont understand why people cheat each other posts while they already have their own brain. Every human brain is different from every other you should have to use your own brain to do anything.

have additionally seen that there are a few individuals who are doing conning notoriety. we ought not swindle the discussion and we ought to dodge the tricking notoriety in this gathering. 

In the event that your posts have likeness with another person than there are chances that you get impeded.

Hello,How are you.i hope you are good. I agree with you.yes Cheating reputation will lead you to block. we shouldn't do it. if you come to this forum for earning you shouldn't cheat.if you get cheating reputation.your id will be blocked.so you have to be careful. 

• +2 1

Of course, my friend, the bad reputation and the negative evaluation is leading us in the forum to a permanent ban and leads to the loss of the account, but we can work hard and in a correct way and of great benefit that benefits everyone. We will get a positive evaluation and this increases the strength of our account

Many people on this forum are giving cheating reputation to the people i feel it that some posts who doesn't contain 100 character limit set by forum are reacted with +5 and some other post that contains quality content are reacted negatively that's not fair my mates we all are here to get knowledge about crypto currency and if we just focus on making topics and post neither quality nor useful and give reputation to the poor content the people will not focus to do their best and keep posting poor content and we will not learn much.

I am thankful to our admin which are working on cheating reputation and giving them warning and blocking them.

Yes, my friend, giving a reputation in this forum is a good thing, but some beginners must know the value of this comment. They must know what the evaluation is and distinguish among them my friend. We must give evaluations according to the quality of the comment or the topic

Many people on this forum are giving cheating reputation, I have notice that people with good content contain negetive react while the people who have useless content will get positive react , so this is not fair. Also moderator has warn members to be cautions and careful with rating post.

Yes, I strongly agree with the fact that people should be appreciated for the hard work they do. What we have to keep in mind is that when we favour someone and close our eye on a worthy person it is totally insulting the greatness of the work he has done. So appreciate what needs to be appreciated.

Yes, my friend, I agree with this topic. We must give a positive reputation to the posts that they really deserve and not randomly or without reading the post and understanding it well

You are right, my friend, there are a lot of helpful comments that the publisher may tire out and get a negative review. This is extremely annoying, but the moderators monitor the comments and the feedback movement, and this is a deterrent to people who do such actions.
I hope you rate each post on the extent to which you benefit from it
Thanks

Many of us have talked about this matter, it is really annoying and causes frustration for people who work hard on the platform, this behavior spreads negative energy among the participants, and it may lead them to harm us in one way or another ..

I am sure that one day will come and the platform will be empty of these people ... and I hope that our evaluations will be in place and for those who deserve it ..

Yes dear friends you are very right I agree with you that a lot of members who gives +5 reputation to useless posts but we should justice to everyone and always give positive reputation to the quality posts. 

• +4 1

I saw again that there is likewise a delay among cooperation and the other, so that in the event that you do a great deal in a brief period, it will keep you from collaborating for a brief period, so focus and attempt to communicate emphatically with the posts that merit...........