Cheating reputation will lead you to block. - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sallujam

Cheating reputation will lead you to block.

My dear friend, cheating has an inappropriate reputation on this platform and its use is strictly prohibited. There are many people who evaluate other people whose posts are to some extent ineffective, but for the purpose of re-evaluating it from the same person and this is not good and this platform is not accepted by this platform. Thank you very much

This is true, my friend, as cheating on this forum may cause you a lot of problems and dangers that cause you to be banned. Therefore, members, work with integrity and self-confidence to get the best results.

• +2 1

Hello there greetings first of all cheating is not good because when you cheat you lose your self dignity to others if you want to success in your life don't be a Cheetah giving someone reputation negative or positive the basis of their contents if the content is deserve a positively repetition then you should do the positive reputation over the content deserve negative then you do negative

Yes , I agree with you , it happens sometimes that the posts that deserve good reputation are sometimes not offered with good reputation and sometimes, a post having less than 100 characters are often awarded with good reputation and it maybe because of the personal biased cases.

Members please have some respect for the forum. We are here for making the forum better and perfect. So we need to be honest when we give reputations to others. Give good ratings to quality posts and discourage unwanted posts. Simply don't encourage fellow members.

On 11/15/2020 at 1:24 PM, JesusFries said:

It is also stated in the rules though. In addition to that, I encourage everyone to be fair and just when rating/reacting one's post in the forum. No matter what your relationship with each other is, if you are friends or family then I suggest that you should be free from bias. Give the positive and negative reactions to those who truly deserve it. 

I agree with you dear friend, I am very interested in the forum for reaction to the posts, but we should discouraged the copied and cheeting content and also we give positive response and point to informative and useful content with out any relationship.

Yes I agree with you dear mate . We should not promote cheating reputation as it will lead to banning of accounts . We must react to those posts whose content is useful and helpful to us.

You should stop cheating during your work here, otherwise you will end up banned. In my opinion, I work and publish something useful to get a reputation and a positive evaluation for your work.

I also noticed this. Characters Most members who are even less than 100 characters have gained fame here. I also think they are cheating or they are giving a good reputation because they know the member o So did I open the profile of the creator of that post and what I found was rated on top of all the posts so I reported 2-3 posts on how members like it It is not right to think that they are helping the author, we should stop it. 

That's right friend. You are definitely right. I am completely agree with you. It is against the rules of this forum and when you violate the rule then ultimately you get warning points and your account will ban.

Of course, reputation cheating is very C and it should be dealt with by officials as they do, we must deserve the reputation by writing useful content and not writing irrelevant topics and unhelpful comments and obtaining a reputation through fraud ، We must support ourselves with the reputation we get to know the quality of our participation and become better.

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, you are right. The reputation of cheating will lead you to blocking. In short, you can create useful, understandable, rich in information and knowledge content. You do not have to copy a post or repeat ideas Be a maker and do not be a copy

Yes you are right cheating reputation will lead you to block . I see many guy who hasn't even completed 100 posts and he is getting reputation  . Instead of focusing on getting reputation everyone should focus on creating good quality content which should be different from others then you will get good reputation.

• +2 1

My dear friend, you are right, we are supposed to give a good reputation to those who deserve it, who owns its subject and comment on purposeful and good information that serves the forum and members, and whoever is suspended is not within the level required by us, we give a negative evaluation

Many members only think about getting money from this forum and do not respect the laws, so I think that if we see a post that violates the rules and has a positive reputation, we must inform the moderator so that he punishes the owner of the post and the person who gave it reputation

• Useful or interesting 1

I am a beginner, my friend, and I have noticed the same thing. Actually, this behavior is not fair, demoralizes, and makes friends who have experience refrain from spreading interest. Thus, the percentage of likes on the platform will decrease and our knowledge will decrease as well. Please pursue the case Thank you.

It is true that a good reputation should be given, but it should be noted that when creating a good reputation the content must be very useful and in compliance with the rules established by the cryptotalk forum.

• +3 1

Hello my friend
In fact, you are right in this matter, as there are many people who cheat, but this does not negate the existence of very important and useful topics in addition to the presence of supervisors and officials who try with their utmost efforts to reduce fraud and ban fraudulent users

I saw many responses to it rated 5/4 and it does not contain a useful or valuable response.
I also saw some responses that have no rating, which are useful and have excellent answers

That's right, my friend. I have also seen many comments that have a high rating and that they do not even deserve to be evaluated. It is necessary that we report fraudsters in order to keep the forum clean

Hello my friend, in fact, I completely agree with you, in addition to that we must not monopolize the reputation points or not abide by the rules of the forum because this will cause loss and ban in the end, we have to estimate the work of the people who have useful publications with the reputation points in appreciation of their work and we must negatively evaluate the repeated posts that are useless Or false, but I exclude from this beginners who did not complete a hundred posts to help them and give them a chance to learn.

Yes, quite true, I said no way gives us success miserable by using the shortcut always wrong now because it is unfair to people, some people are working hard all day and night. But some people multiply their money by applying the shortcut method, but they are successful fully but the good news according to strategy, any platform, according to this logic, is to delete this thing all the way like this.

Thus, the work should be to give a positive reputation to the publications that are supported and rich in information and to give a negative reputation to the members who publish worthless publications

Hello my friend, I agree with you on this thing. There are a number of people who do these things. I hope they will stop doing these things. Thank you.