How do I know if the topic is plagiarism or is it unique? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma William

How do I know if the topic is plagiarism or is it unique?

It is true this site is sweet and helps in determine the theft of articles and that I used it tons be for publication article on sites that take I used it tons before publication advance  thanks for this information my friend.

Thank you very much for sharing this valuable information and idea that how we can reduce the plagiarism in our posts or topics I hope your post will be very helpful and beneficial for everyone. 

This is a useful way to know if the topic is plagiarized or unique, this reduces the frequency of topics to a large extent, and increases new ideas and information about you The world of crypto, everyone should work at this pace.

I do not like this idea, as many people will steal each other’s topics and we will have a lot of similar topics in the forum because of that. I prefer that a person create his topic himself, in order for his skill and knowledge to develop in the world of cryptocurrencies

• +2 1

In fact, I do not think we need such programs. Simply we can write a topic in our own style, and this is the way that will distinguish our publication from other publications, even if the idea is somewhat similar, but the way of listing the ideas is what makes it a different topic

• +4 1

That's a good site ,but am not really sure about it , I mean do you write down the whole topic there or just sentence by sentence , and if someone wants to plagiarism somebody topic or article , sure he not going to write same exact thing  , even though I like the percentage how original and how plagiarism the topic is

• +2 1

It is a good way to find out if our posts have been stolen, but we should not be concerned about that because forum administrators delete duplicate posts and we must write distinct posts.

• +2 1

Your publication is very instructive but as a teacher I congratulate you for teaching cheating within the regulations, they specify very clearly that you cannot use these means to make your comments or publications because you can get sanctioned, it seems to me something unfair that you want to give that advice to beginners since they have just begun and they need all our support but it is in each one to do or take the path that they want luck and I hope they do not discover you.

An important topic and worth reading, this way to find out the stolen articles, thanks for submitting such an important topic, you deserve to get positive reputation points.

This is a very useful tool to detect plagiarism and people who do not want to do anything, these people who do not want to work and that is why they do things, I would like everyone in this forum to be able to realize that they are great people and have a exceptional creativity, writing their own unique point of view, this is what this forum wants.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you so much for providing information on how to differentiate between unique and plagiarism topics in the forum. We must research and learn and publish unique topics.

We thank you for clarifying this important point. Regarding the forum, we are facing a problem in stealing and copying topics regarding cryptocurrencies. Therefore, we must direct those who do plagiarism to the right way.

I got to know this site a while ago, but I was using it for other purposes, and now in this forum it is possible to use it to identify stolen or quoted posts that are used in digital currencies and the crypto world.

Hello friend, thanks for sharing this good information with us, I am finding out that there is a plagiarism detector that is very interesting. I will take it into account to use it.

You are right my friend that this information is very helpful, especially for new members who are struggling with this problem. I visited the site. It is really cool. By this, we can reduce the problem of repetition and stealing the effort of others easily and without thinking about the consequences.

To write good topics, our topics must be rich in new and distinctive ideas, discuss important matters, and have useful content and values away from boring repetition because repetition makes our topics less important over time.

Good suggestion dear This is very good that you apply the false prisms detector is very wonderful in general that dear I advise you to start with this matter to make sure of the quality of the topic that it published or if the topic already existed, and most importantly of this dear, you can check the sources and of the topics and posts Shared by members of this forum, it is really a great site and friends, thank you very much

This is a very important matter. We must take care of the topics and try to make our posts useful and have a clear meaning, and keep away from repetition as well. I hope you will provide more useful topics.

Very nice friend. I didn't know about it.  It is very useful and can help us alot. I will definitely use it and take benefit so that i post unique content and people give me like and positive reputation .  Thank you friend for telling us about it.

On 11/15/2020 at 4:19 AM, Emma William said:

How to make sure the post is not plagiarized?

We all have a passion for creating a unique topic and hope this topic gets everyone's attention!
But have you asked yourself how to make sure if a person stole a post from a site or not?

Today I will explain a way to make sure that our article is not drawn from previously existing sources on the Internet!
Plagiarismdetector

plagiarismdetector-net.png.124a9e10a0378052e43aced476f5f4b6.png

Through your use of this site you will be able to detect any sentences that you must change so that your article is not considered stolen!

Explanation of use:

1Visit this website Plagiarismdetector 

2-Scroll down to the page a little until you see the writing box

3- Copy the article you want to check and paste it in this box and then click on Check palgiarism365571087_.png.887b0e27a3a13274805123cd771b5fe5.png

It will take a few seconds and then it will give you the result! As follows !

images.png.a150b3bd9541b7fac051e7284dcc34c0.png

Note :
It is better if the percentage of plagiarism does not exceed 25% so that you do not get into trouble here!
The site will help you define the sentences that you must change!

I hope I helped beginners to become able to write effective articles without getting in trouble

Dear mate no doubt your idea is awesome but i think it will take lot of time. We should save ourur time. And we should tried to post comments by ourselves. We should not copy other's content. If we copy the content of other people than it will plagrised 100 percent.

The plagiarism detector is a very good application but I think if it is about this platform the best place to know if a topic is unique is by making use of the search bar in order to reveal the details of that topic.

It is a good idea as we can now write our posts and make sure that they are not considered plagiarism by using this wonderful site.