Every long Journey begins with a single step. - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sypher9

Every long Journey begins with a single step.

Yes it is right that all the beginning well be started with the one single step.No one can get the success directly everyone used the stepped to get the success.The first step is to enter this form and work continuously and get the success.

yes this can be a good thing and you need to keep on growing and the right idea we have to work and put everything that we have to work as hard and put that right position to it, we have to really we have to work and grow to it we have to value the greatestest positions that are able to work , but grow with a step and put together that value to it , we need to follow every side we have to be sure this is the case

Hi dear you are right I will agree with you every success needs a step towards it in a right way we need to take steps carefully we need to learn and gain knowledge and then use it to earn money and improve skills which leads us towards success

• +4 1

Of course, my dear friend, every project and every work we do begins with a small step, then develops forward and achieves great success and challenges all the difficulties and problems that stand in its way.

I very much agree with you, every long journey begins with one step and it is very true, today I have almost 700 messages when here I started with 0 and I thought I would never get that far, you don't have to give up so easily

• +3 1

Working in this wonderful forum is a golden opportunity for us to be able to solve our economic problems imposed by the current difficult circumstances on the one hand, and to increase our knowledge in the field of cryptocurrencies on the other hand.
Therefore, I greatly appreciate this forum and I hope to be an active member in it.

Hello everyone, personally I try to earn the satoshis and then invest, and get profits, to use it to cover the basic needs of my family, I think it is a very useful way to use that money, so I recommend working properly in this forum and get the best possible benefit.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Hi friend, we can not hurry any thing very quickly now that is why we should work diligently and with pleasure, we can succeed And before starting any work, we must have a positive thinking and to achieve that work, is the character of hard working. 

On 11/14/2020 at 11:20 PM, Mubarak Salihu Ahmed said:

Step by step one makes it to the top,every journey begins with determination and industriousness.most importantly to maintain discipline and follow the code.every single step it's a clear path to success 

Yes, when I joined, I suffer a lot about commenting on post, because I don't have a clue about what cryptocurrency is all about, but with time, I get to learn and now I am beginning to understand somethings.

Very good post, you're right, we are here for many reasons, I started this year to learn about the cryptomonies between airdrops and faucets that I made, and at that time I was not doing so well, but in this forum I see that you can win by learning, thanks to all those who make post motivators and help us to improve the new ones.

Yes it is a universal truth that every long journey starts with a single step. Some people are frightened from the hardships comming in their way through the success and this fear becomes the reason of their failure in life. You should think about the destination whenever you are tired and bored of your job. Crypto talk Platform requires a constant motivation throughout and the consistency in the work. Don't fear from the long journey or a difficult path, just do it! 

You have asked your best question, , whatever you start in The journey  you should start with a single step, their answers will start with ease, then you can give everything and achieve anything without any difficulty. So when you start your journey, then first you should plan what I have to do, which route to take and its rules and by following that I can reach that point or not. 

• +1 1

Take cryptotalk posting campaign as a gradual process of learning crypto currencies knowledge and an earning opportunity to you. Be posting useful contents that you have read and understand and most importantly learning seriously to grow up reach future dreams

This is a wise saying every long journey started with a step in this accept of life earning activity one have to be very careful how and when to take the step to the right part and also know the wrong side effect of it. But in every success in life is by step the journey do start thanks.

Yes this is correct a long journey always start with a single step if you take first step then you start going to work the the journey of success so don't think that you cannot do you can.

I encourage you to be active here, my friend

Over time you will reach the top

Work hard and keep receiving invaluable knowledge

Stick to helpful posts

Abide by the rules of activity in this forum

Yes i am agree with you  dear friend that  we need to walk slowly and  step by step to reach at the top of our jouney like the stairs which is the best example for  this line in which you take a single step to reach on the top so your single step  confirms how couraged you are to take the second step to complete the journey. 

Yes you are right. We have to work hard to get success. And their is no shortcut of success. And to get success we have only one way which is hard work. And to stuck on our vision and keep moving. Then it will be successful in life.

Step by step one makes it to the top,every journey begins with determination and industriousness.most importantly to maintain discipline and follow the code.every single step it's a clear path to success

• +5 1

Right dear @Sypher9 the first step is the stairs of success and if u take your first step than surely u would reach the destination. This forum is doing for all us and whatever we learn from here should be valued and and we should also try our best to contribute well. We should respect whatever we earn from this platform

This is an actual quite that I believe is implying to patience. Trying to understand patience and living with it is more of being dedicated to your goal. Rome wasn't built in a day and little grains of sand makes a desert. Everything has a beginning so we have to be patience and dedicated in the beginning thereby taking one step at a time to acheive our goals

When you start journey your first step is very important for your destination. Always be confident and believe on yourself and give a chance to your abilities. With good knowledge and confidence you can definitely achieve your destiny and you get success in your life

On 11/15/2020 at 2:22 AM, Sypher9 said:

As said in my topic a long Journey begins with a single step i think my entry into this forum is not a mistake but will make me go a long way in cryptocurrency as i also see it to be the best opportunity for every newbie like me to value this offer for gaining much information about crypto in this forum.

Lets learn while we can because the knowledge we get here will never vanish from us but be helpfu to our success in crypto handlings.

Also lets value the earnings we are given by doing something valueble with them and never spend them recklessily. 

Hello Sypher9, In the event that you enter another undertaking, whatever this task is, its start resembles a clear white paper! 

The most troublesome thing in this paper is composing the main word or the principal sentence! This is the manner by which our life is! The most troublesome thing is toward the start, and afterward things get simpler! This is the thing that additionally occurs with the white paper! With the finishing of the principal line, composing the subsequent line turns out to be a lot simpler!

Yes, you are right my friend. Every long journey begins with a single step or step by step make a long journey. I think we also need to be patience while working in this site and we should appreciate their payment system. 

• +3 1

Yes, you are absolutely right. Any successful starts in a single moment when you are first intermediated in this platform, then you are not treated to anything.  But it is difficult before you start work, but when you mantle it, it is easily born again.