Greetings to you all iam new here please lead me. - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sypher9

Greetings to you all iam new here please lead me.

Welcome, my friend, here. I hope you achieve what you wish. Yes, you can learn a lot about digital currencies here. You should start here in the beginners section. In addition, you will win digital currencies through your participation in posts and comments.

Sure we will lead you we will guide at the any place to you if you want any any help from us we can give you but actually we are all our learning here that not confirmed that to tell you and that exactly that you want so everyone is learner you should try with your own keep it up don't leave her don't leave cuz you'll succeed you you don't need any other reference other help if you believe in yourself good to ask you doing we will guide you at any time .

Hello my dear friend if you and your member on this forum first of all I welcome you on this forum and I want to tell you that you should to complete your work on this forum and first of all you should do complete 100 useful post that will help you to get the money

Of course it is the best forum for gaining knowledge about cryptocurrencies and making money. You must first read the forum’s rules and abide by them. If you want to earn money, you must first finish with 100 posts, then your career in collecting money will begin. 

First of welcome to this forum dear member you do some extraordinary job make  topics that contain great information about the topics and also follow rules do not copy paste do not  make spelling mistakes and that is amazing forum.

• +2 1

You're welcome mate, the first thing you need do is to read the basic rules and regulations, start with understanding the cryptotalk forum guidelines, this the best forum to discuss about cryptocurrencies, make your first 100 post, useful post, informational post, interesting post , share your knowledge about the cryptocurrencies to the members, make sure to create post that are important and has relevant information.wishing you success in Cryptotalk.

• +4 1

Dear friend @Amer sada @Ammur Pagli @Noor tiwana 007CryptoTalk Forum has set a record where no crypto forum is able to do so for now. You can trust me when New Coin begins to enjoy a series of payments in both the talk coin and btc plus running quiz. Try your best and make sure you engage yourself in the quiz to enjoy good rewards. Thank you 

My friend, I am a beginner here and I think this forum provides enough knowledge about cryptocurrencies.
You can achieve knowledge and gain, by following the rules and posting useful topics.

Hello my friend
Welcome to the site, in the beginning you must read all the rules and laws that officials have put in place here and abide by them, and after that I advise you to read the topics that people publish here carefully and with concentration and try to benefit from them.

• +2 1

Welcome on this platform i will suggest you to read the rules and regulations of this forum than always try to abide these rules you will become the successful member of this forum 

Welcome, my friend, here in this forum, you must abide by the rules and duties. It is also important to share information with the group and try to benefit from every information in order to expand your experience in this field to achieve good profit.

My friend, you must abide by the rules of the forum and work and the intensive search for cryptocurrencies to increase your information, and then you can start publishing useful content that helps you earn coins and I hope you reach your goal

• +1 1

My friend, since you are new to CryptoTalk, you should know that you must not break the rules.

You can find it in the About section.

You must first finish 100 unpaid posts.

Post helpful topics. And enjoy your trip on this platform .

Welcome to the world of coding. It is a wide world. You must first adhere to the basic rules of this forum and listen to the senior members and benefit from their rich experience with useful information to write easy and reputable topics to earn profits.

What I heard is absolutely true, in this forum you can gain a lot of knowledge about encrypted currencies, not only that, you can also earn bitcoin from here too

Welcome my friend .. It is true in this forum that digital currencies are acquired, and Satoshi currency is the main currency in the forum and is converted to any other currency easily through the Yobit platform.

Welcome to this wonderful forum you did the right thing by joining this forum. :
     1. Read and understand the rules of the forum correctly so as not to be blocked .
2.Post useful, non-repeating and useful comments for other members to benefit from  
3. Try to post important topics every now and then .
4.Publish 20 publications a day to earn money make them all useful and with new information to get a good reputation.

Hello my dear friend, I recommend that you be very patient so that you have success on your way, while you are in this forum post topics that are interesting and useful, try to learn from the most experienced members.

• +1 1

Hello my friend
I advise you to first read the forum rules and abide by them
And follow the advice of senior members
I wish you success

• +1 1

Welcome my friend. You must complete the daily posts by writing useful posts that deserve support. We must also write and publish topics to be useful to everyone. We must work here as one family, loving the good for all.

• +3 1

Fortunately for you, you joined this wonderful forum. You are in this forum. You get paid for publishing useful content related to cryptocurrencies. You have to publish 20 useful posts per day to receive maximum payments.

• +5 1

Welcome my friend.

Although it has not been much time for me to be in this forum, I found it to be a prestigious community whose goal is to work hard.

I advise you to read the rules first and stick to them well and to share important topics that will benefit others in this forum so that your way of work becomes better.

And do not forget that perseverance and hard work achieve success.

My friend, I hope you are well, as are the rest of the comrades here. First I want to welcome you, second I recommend you read the rules and work hard, third do not think that you should make 109 posts and then 20 daily to start earning money, because you must think is that from the first day you are already winning, what do you win? Knowledge and experiences! So your time is not lost, then there will come an additional economic incentive to keep working harder and very strong. 

Welcome, my friend, you are right. The forum contains a lot of information about cryptocurrencies. You can gain knowledge and money through your posts and topics with useful content and you can exchange information with experienced members. I wish you good luck.

Welcome as a new friend in the forum, dear to you, first, to find out about the world of cryptocurrencies and how to trade them, and then you must follow the rules and regulations and write something useful in your posts 

• +1 1