Proof of work - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar98

Proof of work

Thank you. I have provided a clear and detailed explanation of what is related to the protection mechanism and ensuring the security of cryptocurrencies. This is why many people rely on them in their work with complete confidence in their safety.

• +1 1

I had no idea about it. Thank you very much, my friend, for this valuable information. I think this technology is one of the best inventions that helps avoid scammers and stop the account from hacking

• +2 1

hello friend thanks a lot for sharing your experience of work this is very beneficial for that people who is joining in nearly days and this platform is very wide and provides many services we can easily earn a lot of money by using your product so thanks a lot again for sharing your account information which is very valuable for the user cryptotalk

In fact, such publications make us feel more secure and trustful of these sites and those who are in charge of them, as it seems difficult to penetrate the protection systems of these sites, which allows us to work better and not feel confused or afraid that our data and money will be stolen one day.

• +2 1

Yes it is true and your topic is really value able and I appreciate to you and we should to give prove when we give new information about something. And when we give prove then we get more repotation. 

It never happens that we have to give proof for everything what is time it is that we have to give proof and I will say that this website is very good, we are learning a lot through this platform and this thing  is its  real proof.

• +5 1

This is great, the post is really informative, well explained, proof of work is really important since it is for protection of the business, that's a good one for the inventor, as hacker are busy looking for a way to hack and steal people's investment,bour experts too should be there thinking of a way to protects their people more and give them safe business environment that they deserve, since this is an online business which is prone to high risk, there should be something like this to helps the business keep running smoothly.

Oh wow dear yoy share a very amazing information and your post is able to get  positive rating. Iam thankful to you and the demonstrator of thos forum which create this forum for getting such an amazing information. I will try to take it practically in next time. 

This is a great and detailed proof of work explanation,

Currently technology is one of the best inventions. This technology is well designed and it is not just a simple project .. This project still affects the entire international financial system in my opinion and it will have a bright and enlightening future, because of the number of people who believe in it.

• +4 1

Dear friend @Bindas Boy @Mjdy1996 @Mayosh311 I think blockchain is a digital platform.  Blockchain is a safe method of validating transactions but we all know that it is too energy dependent and it is becoming increasingly difficult for miners to maintain their energy efficiency and profit ratio. On the other hand, the evidence of partnership has started to be seen as an effective method of validation as we can see in the latest Ethereum 2.0 update, thank you. 

Hi friend, Yes you  have proof your work because you write hardworking person that's a really wonderful work and yes dear you proof your work in this forum I hope you very successful work in your life good wishes for you and your work and also I am so appreciated to your work good luck dear friend.

Happy posting.

oh dear what a wonderful information that you are sharing with us and the way that you are explaining the terms proof of work is really too much inspiring and beautiful tat everyone can easily understand your description and for me dear its a completely new term and i did not know this before but thanks for awaring us from this term  

• +2 1

Wow .. well my dear friend. First of all, let me thank you for your time in publishing this topic .. Thank you for the useful information that you provided in a simple way to make beginners understand the mechanism of working in the cryptocurrency .. It is really safe and I advise everyone to work and trade in it .. I wish you good luck my friend .

This is really important information about blockchain technology, which has become one of the most important protection systems, and major technology companies have begun to adopt this technology, as it is no longer limited to cryptocurrencies.

Very nice, I think that you helped a lot with this post and made it very easy to understand the proof of work meaning, in simple words. We need these posts more to have technical explanation and I salute the efforts made to bring good topics in the forum. Proof of Work is lately challenged by proof of stake and Ethereum is going to change all proof of work and remove it completely in the following years to come. 

Positive feedback demonstrates our dedication to our work. 

We only receive payment for the post if it receives a positive response. 

As a result, we should give and receive positive responses. It also motivates us to put in extra effort. 

We should do our utmost to create a post that is both knowledgeable and informative.

• +2 1

That's really step by step explanation technology behind cryptocurrency۔۔the technology is very secure and well protected secure from the hacker that why many people trust in cryptotalk

On 2/23/2021 at 8:54 AM, md.nayem01 said:

Wow! what an excellent information, factually we are all greatful for this wonderful information actually I'm a begginer and I don't know anything about this but providing this information with us will really help us to gain some experience.

Thank you very much for this valuable participation and detailed explanation, my dear friend. I have already made a great effort and provided very important and useful information on this modern technology that will be part of the future of the inhabitants of the earth

Yes, my friend, it is a great job for you to create this wonderful and useful participation of course you are a wonderful person and deserve respect from us, thank you for this wonderful and useful participation of course and that hard work and success needs to be proven so we have to work hard and be patient. 

I think I have heard of this system, which is a security system that digital currencies use to build security systems that cannot be dismantled by fraudsters and swindlers, and some wallets have used them to be more secure.

Excellent information, it was great. But here is a question if the chain of blocks has several modes that verify this chain, hackers can control them all to be able to make a block that can scam people, but if it can control them all, this means that the entire blockchain would be to the disadvantage of these hackers, isn't it?

• +2 1

This forum is wonderful, and it works firmly and forcefully, and with a system that is not easily penetrated, meaning that it provides members with reassurance about its use, but only we must complete this role for the forum system, by adhering to the rules and procedures that you request from it, to achieve mutual benefit

Proof of your work rather you are moving in right way or not is the reactions of the people to your post. You get likes it means it's approximation for you. You are doing good work. This is beneficial for you in the form of profit and reputation.

I think that it is the optimal and correct explanation of the theory of proving work, as it seeks to benefit from the installation and preservation of our information and the preservation of our transfers and our operations. We are also protected from those who entered fake pages with the intention of piracy and fraud against us. Thanks for this useful explanation