Avoid Making Simple Mistakes - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pacific

Avoid Making Simple Mistakes

Yes we should  avoid from doing mistakes because  this forum rules are strict we have to follow  the rules and regulations  of the forum and in return  we get a good reputation  because  more people  convenient to read so we should  avoid  to grammatically  mistakes.

• +1 1

Hi dear you are right try to best work on it. We become the good reputation in this platforum by good posting. Which is good post? Now i am tell you about the which post is best for this platforum. Post must be correct spelling and grammer. And related to the topic. I Hope you understand it.

• +5 2

Simple mistake means punctuation error,grammar error or spelling mistake etc. I suggest you to use grammarly site because of these error. If you want to avoid it then you can visit here. Its more effective for it. 

I am agree with you.we shouldn’t do simple mistakes like spelling mistakes,grammatical mistakes. 

Thank you, my dear friend. In fact, I am new to this forum and I do not know much. I am afraid of making mistakes. I was very worried at first, but the experienced members Q

• +2 1

That's really a good advice. Always making simple mistakes can lead to having some problems in the forum, so we should always avoid making simple mistakes like grammatical errors by checking our spelling well before posting. 

Infomative and useful ideas specially for new members. I agree with you that simple mistakes put bad image on work. Everyone should learn that error free writing attrects the readers.

Thank you, my friend, for alerting spelling and linguistic mistakes. We can skip that as I mentioned from now on. I will implement what you asked us

You must be cautious when writing a post or writing a comment. You must also be honest and have extensive knowledge in the world of crypto and digital currencies and read articles on how to deal with these sites and you must share correct and accurate information with people and do not contain any false news.

For those of us who don't care about small mistakes, I want to say that people make big mistakes once they make small mistakes.No one thinks anything of making big mistakes later. So we should take all the big and small mistakes seriously and correct them.We must all be careful not to make any mistakes

Thanks to a friend for this lively article on how to avoid mistakes. Unfortunately, every time I rely on Google Translator, they run the risk of negative reputations, warnings, and bans.

Thank you so much for creating this topic. We have a lot to learn from this. We can learn how to post without making mistakes. You are right that we should avoid making many small mistakes in the forum. We make very small mistakes here which cause us a lot of losses and hinder us from achieving our success..One of the most important things we need to do when posting is to take care of grammatical and spelling mistakes.We can take the help of Google so that our comments do not have any grammatical and spelling mistakes.

All of us usually have some spelling mistakes because we write fast and don't even check what we're doing wrong but the right thing to do right now is to put everything in the right perspective because you're doing it when you're wrong and you correct it when you're reading.  Before you post this, make sure that you have created an edit section and make sure that you have an editing section so that you can create a good opportunity to correct it. The spelling is accurate when we try.

Hello my dear friend.Thanks dor sharing such a useful information with all of us.we don't have to break the rules of forum and stop making simple mistakes because it leads us toward permanent ban from the forum.

You can create tools that help you spend your work more smoothly and easier as a translator and proofreader in forums and other matters in other work.

Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either. But these are not a good habit we should give up, if we work carefully when we work, such small mistakes will not happen again, I hope. If we stop making such mistakes then the forum will be more developed. 

• +4 1

Yes my friend you are absolutely right that avoid simple and short mistakes because short mistakes can give you some opportunity to make that simple mistakes into big one definitely big mistake can cause problem in our life so avoid simple and short mistakes best of luck.

These are important sites and additions to correct our spelling and grammatical errors, as many members do not speak the English language and it is natural that there are some errors in their posts, so we have to write these posts carefully so that they are free from these errors as possible.

The topic, my friend, should not contain spelling errors, and we must carefully check our mistakes in order to achieve the rules of the wonderful forum

Infomative and useful ideas specially for new members. I agree with you that simple mistakes put bad image on work. Everyone should learn that error free writing attrects the readers.

Grammarly and Spell Checker chrome expansion is extremely helpful for the entirety of the individuals here generally for the individuals who are dealing with an issue about how to make a decent language structure. Language is significant thing in our posting since, supposing that our syntax is acceptable then the perusers of our point would be effectively comprehend

عمل رائع يا صديقي. سوف تساعد العديد من الأعضاء في صياغة جمل صحيحة و المفردات ،
كما أنها تحصل على تقدير جيد يستحقون
نحن دائما بحاجة إلى هذه المشورة أو المساعدة من الأعضاء إلى مواصلة التقدم و تحسين مشاركة أنفسنا داخل المنتدى

Hello to you also. Indeed, we are facing a problem in the grammar of the English language and I think that this problem negatively affected my publications in calculating profits, so we must check anything we write so that we do not make a grammatical error.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.