Avoid Making Simple Mistakes - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pacific

Avoid Making Simple Mistakes

The grammatical mistakes which can also make the sentence not understand. And along with this, any fellow's bed experience can be good for someone who has done a good job on it and has benefited from it. The grammatical mistake leave us people bad experience. 

Certainly, my friend

Mistakes can cost us a lot

To avoid these mistakes, any new member of the forum must review the guidelines and abide by them because they are a necessary condition for the success of the forum and your success as well.

Beginners should also stop making repetitive or random topics

Yes, shockingly, a few individuals make spelling botches in their posts, and the reason is that they don't ace the English dialect and utilize Google Interpret without checking the content after translation. I propose including more segments in other universal dialects so that the biggest number of individuals can take an interest in this gathering.

Thank you, my friend, for the valuable information. Also, I want to add that there are a lot of spelling and grammar checking programs that we can use, but we can also write in a simple language, that is, we do not use Arabic terms so that the reader can understand them

• +2 1

Thank you, my friend, for the advice. We need more effort to learn. I try to pay attention to my expressions that are simple and understandable and away from grammatical errors, taking into account also the terms of publication in the forum

Mistakes are part of our daily schedule  and is a very common thing here in this platform one just have to be very careful on how we post or comment .i saw this most people taken this type of mistakes

You are very right about being able to respect the grammar of the English language, since I see many posts that are difficult to really understand and I guess they use some translator that is not effective, this translator is the one from google and it is not good for this, I recommend using DeppL, since I read in other posts that it is one of the best options.

It is great for some members who do not master the English language very well to learn the English language and correct the mistakes they have. It is not a bad thing to have an add-on in your browser or to enter a site so that the posts you make are useful and correct.

Making grammatical and linguistic mistakes in topics and posts is a bad thing. Therefore, all members must have a good English language to write useful and understandable topics and posts or take advantage of the proofreader that detects mistakes.

We have to be careful in our work in order to make our posts clear and good. The common mistakes that we make during commenting and posting is that some of us our spelling are not correct. We  should more careful about this simple mistakes.

Mistake lead very important part in our life. A silly mistake can make our career, life make  danger. So that, we should take step vey carefully. Unless we all harm by mistake. So, we should avoid simple mistakes. 

Thank you

Many people make the mistake which can be avoided if we are really committed to avoiding it. The cause of these spelling mistakes can be attributed to members being in a rush. When we rush to write we will make mistakes. We should cross-check our content before we post it. @Ahmdoof

Edited by Oyetoyy
  • Useful or interesting 1

We should also learn from our mistakes. If we made a mistake once, then we should be able to tackle that problem much better if next time same problem happens.

• +5 1

Thank you for the realy useful posts I have read the the crypto talk forum policy but I didn't get the small mistakes that accour while using the crypto talk please also guide me about the main mistake that are usually done by the new members 

mistakes caused by typos are generally unpleasant to readers and can easily earn someone a negative reputation

its better to use grammar tools like grammerly to improve ones sentences and wordings

We all make mistakes ,have struggles ,and even regret things in our past .but you are not your mistake,you are not your struggles and you are here now with the power to shape your day and your future remember we learn from failure not from success

Mistakes are bound to happen for human beings. But simple and careless mistakes can easily be avoided if we put our heart and soul into the work we do.

• +1 1

On 11/13/2020 at 10:58 PM, pacific said:

Hello Cryptotalk enthusiasts!

Today in this topic, I am going to explain on how you can avoid simple mistakes on the forum. As I have seen, many newcomers are repeating these mistakes and I came with this topic, if it could help a little. First of all, the main concern is with the writing, like Grammatical errors or spelling errors. 

If you find any difficulty in writing or with your grammars(sentence structures) you need not worry. Because, you can improve your grammar with online grammar check or with following chrome extensions;

1. Grammarly 

2. Grammar or Spell Checker

Also, you can check your grammar or any spelling errors with this free website here at, Scribens or Grammar Checker.

842469399_Screenshotfrom2020-11-1323-31-31.png.3787a998048250c876fbe91e78be66d8.png

By this way, you can improve your writings, and avoid making mistakes and mark yourself safe from negative ratings because of your poor writings. If you have any further queries you can always mention me in the comment section, your queries and valuable feedbacks are always appreciated. Thank you for your time reading this article!!

Welcome warm dear. Your post is so useful . This extension is so good for specially newvie who mistakes . It's easy . Many mistake solved this extension . This is helpful for us . Best wishes 😊😍

very interesting topic yes we are doing a mini mistakes and our posts rejected many times yes we need to improve ourself through all this steps and also correct ourselves thorough all this knowledge. 

We all should avoid every kind of mistake if it is up to us. It doesn't matter whether it is a simple mistake or not. These things can cause a lot of damage to us. It gets some members negative rating and even warning points and restrictions at times. @Sasoki999

Edited by Toyoye
  • Useful or interesting 1

Well that a great topic. In my point of view 

there are a lot of simple mistake that we

have to avoid .But the mains are .

Grammar Mistake .

Spelling Mistake .

These two mistake have changed all the

meanings of your topics .

I hope you found my post is useful for you .

Thank you so much for providing this useful information. I have noticed that many members even seniors, which are not native English speakers, face difficulty in spelling and in other grammatical things. So this extension will definitely help them to overcome this issue.

The extensions you provided help many newborns with difficulty with grammar and spelling. These small mistakes lead to high risk. This is a common mistake but it can take a fatal shape later. This will help us to create more useful content without any errors.

Wao thats great tips absolutely necessary  this grammarly app or in the google chrome definitly  i checked  after written comments  or.post thanks for sharing 

• +1 1