I do win in Cryptotalk every day - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dormilon

I do win in Cryptotalk every day

When you see this amount in your wallet at the end of the day, you will know that this forum is the best place to learn and make profits, and you will sleep to wake up the next day and enter the forum with a greater incentive to participate in a useful and effective way.
I was so excited when I first opened my wallet account and found in it the amount paid for my popular posts and this gave me an incentive to continue.

• +2 1

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

Thank you my dear friend it's encouraging good members in this forum, we must be the player to have fun in this wonderful forum and through him we gain a good knowledge and experience.

This is a nice talk, and in fact everyone should work very hard and not feel lazy and try to finish writing the 20 daily posts, and also the posts must be good and contain useful information in order to gain admiration and support from other members and in the end we can earn good money

• +1 1

I'm sure you're gaining and wining in here because you are a hardworking member,actually we can gain a lot if we dedicate ourselves and time to this forum,your handwork will never go in vain,you'll surely see it fruitful yield one day,so just keep working and remain patient

Edited by Jikansamu
Double post

Thank you, my friend, for this participation. We can make good profits from this forum through work, cooperation and exchange of ideas. We must all strive to obtain knowledge and experience because it is the basis of profit.

it was amazing payment system in the past but now we are not getting paid enough money for our daily hard work as we are working almost two hours a day and we are not getting even $2 for that

I agree with you, mister, the cryptotalk forum is fair . Your effort will be rewarded according to your work. works more earns more.

Submit this forum what is useful for the information and it will give you a lot.

• +3 1

When we work hard and we are patient we can strive everything we can, on crypto our work will not be lost, and we will get everything we want. 

Of course my dear friend.  We will work every day.  Valuable needs will work.  I get paid for it every day.  The money will be credited to the account and will be paid after 7 days.

Congratulations @Dormilon keep going like this. We should definitely work hard on this forum and one our work will pay of.  This forum is all about working hard ,earning money and lot of knowledge and experience . We should not lose hope rather continue to do work with patience . We should encourage other members if they are posting useful content .

That's could happen my friend , it's always happening to me 

Some of our comments and posts get deleted by admins from time to time , also our topics might not accepted on Yobit as paid posts and it's alright , we need always to keep working and not let this but us down .

• +1 1

It is true, my friend, if you work hard here and do your best to publish useful and valuable topics with new and understandable content, you will get a positive reputation and responses from others in addition to your money.

It's great to be a part of this successful community. Everybody is pleased by the results of the work here. Cryptotalk platform pays its members a very good amount compared to the daily needed effort.

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, in this forum we earn every day on our publications and useful comments the whole topic that we should pay attention to the rules of the forum and follow them and search for useful topics and publish them

Thank you. Seeing such accomplishments spark with enthusiasm in our veins. It makes us struggle and strive to achieve more and better and publish daily publications in a useful and distinctive way. It prompts us to search for developments and updates of the cryptocurrency and extract its most important ideas and put them up as topics here.  With determination and strong will, and to continue working hard without getting bored or despondent

• +2 1

I am new here and walking the first step on crypto world 

I knew that I had to post one hundred posts in the first week and it will be free 

So I am doing my best to reach the goal 

You can consider it as a job with few ours of daily work , it is not a hard job or a complicated one 

Best wishes for all

Edited by Abo7aidarah

That was good times dear @Dormilon . I too was winning this much everyday and I thank the forum for everything. It was great with price of the talk coin that was also very high for some months and we could make even more from it. Now things have changed as the rules have also been changed, but we are still here and posting, as we were before the payments of bitcoin and before the talk token was trading.

• +1 1

In my opinion, nothing comes easy, you must work hard and be patient in order to get success, we are all here in this forum seeking experience and knowledge to help each other , good luck my friends.

• +3 1

I agree with you ..
We win here in this forum for everything we write and do, and we benefit from a lot of information that benefits us in addition to our profit, so we must be patient.

• Useful or interesting 1

It really is motivating to see that you're always rewarded for your efforts. It gives you that drive to finish the daily quota of 20 useful posts. To see that you're getting paid already would really make you feel like you're winning everyday!. 

• +3 1

Thank you very much for this helpful information and sentiment
But is it still profitable until now, or is it limited to information only?.

• +2 1

I agree with you my friend, it is good to earn money for posting useful topics for others, and support each other in getting a good advantage on this forum, provided that the daily posts we provide are useful and they have good knowledge standards.
Good luck to you, my friend.

congratulations friend on this achievement i think crypto is the best forum that give us learning and earning at a time so work hard to get great success on this forum i think if we work on the forum then in rewards we get best fruits from the forum in face of crypto earning so try to do your best on crypto forum. 

We are also grateful for crypto talk forum which provide us a plate form where we work and get our BTC without any investments. It's really a good forum.

• +3 1

CryptoTalk is a global forum that provides what knowledge about cryptocurrencies, how to use and invest them, and also pays for 20 posts a day, it's part-time work and the income is good, It does not require much time, if you want more income, you have to work more hard and learn more about investing and trading

• +2 1