Short story about Blockchain. - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar98

Short story about Blockchain.

Thank you, my friend, for this wonderful post. I enjoyed it a lot because of the valuable and important information it contains for me .. It is one of the most beautiful topics I have read in this forum

My dear friend, Blockchain protocols are considered one of the safest places to store information and carry out commercial transactions or contracts or send cryptocurrencies from person to person because, as you mentioned, my friend, they depend on the blockchain linked to each other by a chain and also there is a very important feature in the blockchain called Smart Contract This feature was added later, to carry out contracts, exchanges and investments without the need for a third party.

• +3 1

Blockchain technology is a technological advancement that has significantly simplified the transaction between both the buyers and the sellers, and it is a modern technology that is prepared for the future where funds can be safely exchanged in a short amount of time while still supporting the confidentiality security function.

• +1 1

Yes true!! Blockchain is a modern technology that have facilitated users. In this regard you have shared an informative post. Transfers between blockchain countries are safe and fast. We can transfer our amount safely through blockchain.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Blockchain is the greatest technology in the modern era and also in this materialist age and this creates best connection between the seller and the buyer . your information is also good regarding to define the blockchain system .

Thank you, dear, for this very simple explanation about blockchain technology, my friend, I will explain to everyone who reads this wonderful post what blockchain technology is. Blockchain dear, it is a technology and record created by Satoshi Nakamoto is the person who created the same bitcoin business in 2009 when the currency needed to be  Linking in a public record, which is the blockchain, and linking all currencies that may come in the future with a single work, which is the Bitcoin currency, the modern bitcoin, which is a forum similar to a modern crypto forum in general, and this forum has been used to popularize the Bitcoin business as a whole. The blockchain technology is the most important technology that exists here. Support  Crypto currencies and great safety in them, thank you very much.

• +1 1

Dear friend, thank you for this information. I think that thanks to the rise in the prices of digital currencies, and our need for them today, have increased due to the Corona virus. I wish you good luck.

Edited by hadeeel

Blockchain is the most important aspect of cryptocurrency and it is very good we have started realising the importance and application in other areas . they are trying to figure out ways to use blockchains in a variety of ways, including with election ceremonies.  Exciting time ahead.

• +5 1

Thank you for such valuable contribution to all the beginner members since many of us did not know the history of blockchain and the truth is that it is very interesting and with the graphics it remains more in memory, you made me remember my computer science teacher when I always have the class It explains us that easily and with graphics.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think Blockchain is a trusted and secure exchange site.  Here one can easily make a profit by exchanging currency transactions and investing.  Coins can be easily converted here.  Blockchain is more secure in crypto so use it.

• +1 1

Quite nice and in-depth summary. I like how pre-2009 was discussed as well. I'm sure many governments and banks are as excited about bitcoin as we are, but no one can afford to neglect the blockchain. Blockchain is being thoroughly researched, and researchers are attempting to work out how to use blockchain in various areas, including conducting elections with the aid of blockchain.

I will say that your post is amazing mean it is very good I also want to now about block chains and you have beautifully explain all the things and many member also have doubt about this because the thing that blocks chain is another name of cryptocurrency but you make it clear.

• +3 1

I don't know blockchain. Thanks for sharing information about blockchain. I will try to gain knowledge by doing more research.

Blockchain is very modern technology and it was a great information. And thanks for sharing with us. it is very useful information for all new members take care and Good Luck.

On 4/14/2021 at 7:49 PM, Noura1 said:

This is a very good topic I must admit because it contains useful information that we all need to know especially beginners who are new to the world of cryptograph tanks to all friends

You explain your topic very well .It help me a lot about what is block chain and where it's comes .I thing this is the useful post of this forum that is why I give you a good reputataion on your hard work .

I am new and biginner and learning about digital currency.but thank you share another useful information about block chain..this is new type of crypto..now a days lot of growth rate of block chain..

As a beginner I didn't know anything about Cryptocurrency, blockchain technology, Cryptotalk, Bitcoin etc. I just joined this forum three weeks ago. Now I have gotten a good knowledge to help anyone such as about Cryptocurrency, Cryptotalk, and blockchain technology. Thank you for your food information.

Without a doubt, Satoshis was or is a genius, and his invention will continue to grow in popularity every day because it is so amazing that many world banks would use it to enhance their security. Without a doubt, this was a breakthrough that greatly benefited us users.

Did all of you members I hope you all are fine and doing great work on this chat Farm Festival I want to tell you that all of you remember thank you for sharing with us a short story about the cryptocurrency this will help me to get my knowledge thanks for your information no doubt blockchain is a lot of growing in these days

And I believe that we would not have seen Bitcoin today if it hadn't been for the blockchain!
For any user, system protection and safety are critical!
Users cannot trust a project until they see that their money is safe and secure!

Thank you for sharing this useful topic with us. Actually,Block chain is a safe and easiest way transaction of money and during this period of dangerous situation of Corona it proves very good and secure method to transect money. For me, i am sure blockchain technology has more future potential in the modern world.

• +3 1

Thanks for sharing this useful information. You create this topic with hardworking I really appreciate your work.. Your post was very informative for me

This is really important information, as blockchain technology has become one of the most important technologies used in protection systems, and it is no longer limited to cryptocurrencies, but major technological companies have begun to adopt it.

The bitcoin network, which is decentralized and offers anonymity and protection to users since no one can regulate or track it, is a complex just simple word blockchain is just a cloud database right there where each blocked has a hash and getting duplicate and make another hash to make it secured its good to use this blockchain rather than the file cabinet system.