Does your mood affect your work and performance at Cryptotalk? - Page 33 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Barbarellah

Does your mood affect your work and performance at Cryptotalk?

In my opinion, working in the forum makes you happy and more active, especially if you have some friends in the forum, this makes you eager to spend more time in the forum.  If you don't want to do anything, you should take a break and then go back to work.

We are all exposed to stress at work or life or problems that affect the psyche of each of us in a different way, but these problems should not affect our basic business and we should not give up easily and stop working.

Yes sometimes, so I always try to listen to music and drink a cup of coffee for the most beautiful long work sessions that may make me bored or tired in thinking sometimes.

Offcourse dear this is too much effects.If your mode is pleasent definitely you share the positive and relevant information through your proper mindset.But if u not feeling good please don't come on this platform.

Hey there actually Yes, of course our work also depends on our mood. If we are in a good mood, we will do well. If we are not in a good mood, we will not do well.

In the same way, when I am in a good mood, I make my post in a very good way, add very good comments in it and write something in it that everyone can easily understand, and the opposit is right. 

You can deal with such a situation by taking a short break from work, staying on your own, and doing the things you love in order to restore the normal life that you have and increase the level of dopamine in your body.

In my opinion, working in the forum makes you happy and more active, especially if you have some friends in the forum, this makes you eager to spend more time in the forum.  If you don't want to do anything, you should take a break and then go back to work.

We are all exposed to stress at work or life or problems that affect the psyche of each of us in a different way, but these problems should not affect our basic business and we should not give up easily and stop working.