Beware of panic sell - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hani20980

Beware of panic sell

Yes gentleman who said absolute right you should not to sell your coins in the panic situation and one thing more I want to tell you that you should to wait for the good time that is help you to get the more money advise you will bear the loss and this will hurt you

• +1 1

Yes my friend. You should beware of this and be very aware of what is happening . And to know who you are dealing with . And to know everything you do . And to work properly.  You have to be careful not to make a mistake and be careful to be safe

• +4 1

I think if we buy a new coin and the coin falls deeper than the purchase price, of course we will experience panic and end up selling at a low price or even losing. The panic occurred because of the distrust of the new coin, but if we buy a famous coin like Bitcoin I don't think we will panic when the price drops, because we know that Bitcoin is the most valuable coin in the crypto market.

• +5 1

You are really right in what I said.  The topic of panic is unnecessary when the price of a currency that we have bought is falling when stocks are rising.  All we really have to do is be patient and wait for stocks to rise again. The biggest example of this is the price of Bitcoin changing every day.

You have said wonderful thing mate. If you want to buy or sell your coin then you have to know the market situation. You need to take risk. You need to research lot. You have to decide what you wana do base on market conditions. Take advice from experts. Dont panic. Be confident. 

Sure i  agree with you, panic selling of crypto is not useful for us because sometimes we lose the huge money along the way and we cannot guarantee if movement of crypto will be up or dump. It is more way good to wait until price is really profitable for all of you.

yes dear you are absolutely right before buying any coin we should search about it whether this currency is legit and profitable or not because we know that there are  a lot of scamming currency launched whose price rise suddenly and fall to zero also after a few days so be careful about choosing coin if you want to start an investment and trading

Of course, research is important. We should invest in a stable cryptocurrency so that we can make a profit. Good luck

Edited by Joker g

You just have to be patient and control your feelings. The market is very volatile and fear of loss may make you lose most of your capital due to wrong decisions.

You want to talk about a fantastic topic. When the market is strong, I believe it is critical that we sell our tokens, and when the market is bad, there should be no panic, but we must be careful to see if we notice well. The cryptocurrency market is constantly fluctuating, so we must keep an eye on when the price of the currency rises and sell it as soon as possible. So do I.

This is true, feeling panic will never help you. Also, you should think carefully before doing anything. Always think about the results. You will see that it is natural that the price of a currency decreases, but with time it will rise again.And when that happens, I hope you don't feel greedy, because it will destroy all bad as well.

thank you my friend . Indeed we should not sell because of fear only . We have to analyze the market well before selling . Because some currencies drop their price slightly and then rise again and can exceed the price they were previously like Bitcoin . But we have to be careful because sometimes we have to sell in order to stop our losses because some currencies may drop in price and die . Therefore, I recommend choosing a reliable currency and studying it well before purchasing it .

• +3 1

I agree with you my opinion, my friend, it is necessary to avoid panic and fear as much as possible when working in the field of encryption, investment and trading because panic causes us to lose a lot of money and lose our confidence in ourselves, so we must wait for the exchange rate to improve and we must always choose the good price and the good project and study Our steps are wisely and receptive

• +3 1

Exactly my dear friend, welcome to you
Thank you for this important post and the wonderful discussion explaining what is going on with us in the trading and cryptocurrency market. We should be patient and not be tempted to greed.
I wish you good luck and have fun

To buy coins at low and sell at higher price, that should be always in our mind, if the price of the bitcoin goes down, don't panic or do not sell because of thinking that it could go zero, just hold it and wait for the price of bitcoin to recover so you can earn some reasonable profit.

In fact, these are great advice. Thank you, my friend, the field of cryptocurrencies is a sensitive and unstable field. You have to be courageous and never be afraid. Control yourself and do not let fear dominate you, to be able to work professionally.

One thing is clear, my friends, if you are doing something or are going to say something that you are afraid of.And you give up that job or that which you are about to do because you are afraid does a lot of wrong.Similarly, if you are buying and selling anything or any work in your business, then at what stage you are afraid or in what work you are afraid to buy and sell.So for now you quit this job and sit down and think calmly what you think is right and then you will go and do this job then it will be good. 

Your words are correct, my dear friend, as good cryptocurrencies always increase in price when the market recovers, even if it falls a little at times, so investing in these currencies in the long term will guarantee you a profit.

• +1 1

Dear mate,in business anything can happen. Sometimes market price is so high and sometimes market price is going down.so I think that time everyone should keep their patience and hold their bitcoin for next investment. 

This forum is indeed filled up with many Cryptocurrencies but to earn good profit we have to choose wisely because there are some coins that can make you lose and no one will be there to compensate you if you lose for that reason we have to control our feelings whenever we invest because panic can make you lose huge capital and that is why we need to invest on top coins so that we can hold for long even if they fall in value because sooner or later they will surely rise up again and in trading we have to be patient.

Your advice is too good. I think every trader should not be panic when the market goes down. They should hold their coins as much as they can. If market down rapidly they can buy a stable coin to reduce loss. I think they should buy tether coin at that time. By the way the market is green now. So no question to be panic.

Yes, you have the right that working in the field of cryptocurrencies is a matter full of risks and surprises, as prices may fall quickly and may rise quickly, and all this happens in the blink of an eye, Therefore, you have to be careful and take things slowly, and do not panic if you did not succeed from the beginning. All people fail, and the most important thing is to learn from your mistakes.

Yes, this is true, my friend. We have to be patient when buying any metal currency, especially when it is low and when selling it, we have to be patient so that we do not lose a lot of money

In the field of cryptocurrency trading, the biggest mistake that we can commit is to sell quickly or sell recklessly because this can explain to us a lot of money who traded in digital currencies

We must always do an extensive investigation that we are sure that with information it will be enough for us and also that when we buy a currency and that currency drops in price it is as you say I investigate before we get into a site that harm us and will not turn out۔۔۔۔