Try to feel the reason- why you came here? - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bond07

Try to feel the reason- why you came here?

Those who work here for the future can do something good.  And those who think I will post cryptotalk and get money. They can't go far.  So we should not work in the hope of getting cryptotalk money but work to gain some learning and experience.

the first & foremost reason i came here is to learn more about crypto & the second reason is to earn money. more or less it is safe to assume that most of us are here to earn money by learning the things we don't know.

in other words we get paid for learning things 

My dear friend in my point of view everyone join the platform to earn money this platform increse our knowledge and learned  new things i am here to earn and learn. it is great opportunity for me because I can improve our writing skills and knowledge without any invest and earn money. 

The reason behind the work which we all are doing at this gathering is diverse like a few individuals come here to win cash as it were and a few to pick up information and a few individuals come here to went through a few free time so we have diverse reason to come on this plateform so what ever the reason behind but you have got to center and difficult work on cryptotalk gathering.

Hello!I am coming on this form for earing but  here a huge knowledge.And we also love for new information any topic.cryptotalk gain information for currency they also help to market 

The primary reason for me to join was the good income I can earn from short time and without any investment. At the same time, gain knowledge and experience in the field of cryptocurrencies which is a completely a new field for me.

• +1 1

Dear Mate, You Says Good. We are to groom up ourselves. and built-up our mind in the field of trading and investing in cryptocurrencies. This Platform gives a lot so being a part of this forum we should absorb and fill up ourselves with knowledge. Many other platform requires money to share their knowledge but this platform gives us money. So learn and earn together.

Dear friends where there is no reason to be ۔I'm here because without sitting here I can't get these .Even after writing so much I still get bored at home .And the live platform greets me with a chance to increase my knowledge  as well.

In fact, I didn't just join for money, yes, forum moderators pay us money for our useful publications, but I think the main goal of joining such a forum should be to gain knowledge and experience about everything related to cryptocurrencies, electronic trading and security systems, and this is actually the real essence of the forum.

Don't forget that the site enriches our English greatly and also makes us deal with people and cultures from all countries and this is great for me.

In the near future we can say that we can develop economically and intellectually and this will reflect on our potential in success!

Good luck!

You are right. The main goal of this site is to inform everyone about CryptoWorld. So this should be the purpose of those who are working on this site. If you can earn money with knowledge, then it will be very enjoyable. So this forum has also arranged money income. But our intention should not be to earn money in any way. We will share our opinion here, we will post well. You will get money. The most important thing is to focus on the quality of the post, not the income

yeah my dear  friend benefit from them in the future, perhaps the large number of people in this field contribute to currency rates or contribute to the . tha

it is right that people on here in order to make some money out of the forum but it is not what we all will get at the end of the day you will get a lot more things and knowledge is one of them

I agree with you, my friend. It is possible that the people working on this forum have a purpose to create such an interesting forum. We should think about why they did so, and I'm sure they made it for a reason related to knowledge.

I have heard that there are many countries that have looted a lot of resources from those who use crypto, saying later that it is not legal in their state, and various investigations have shown that they use these resources for investment.

You made a valid point for your argument and I agree with you because knowledge is more valuable than riches or gold. The main reason for being on this platform is to gain valuable knowledge about the cryptomarket and everyone knows Cryptoes are the Future and the earlier you have this knowledge the better for you to secure your future.

You made a valid point for your argument and I agree with you because knowledge is more valuable than riches or gold. The main reason for being on this platform is to gain valuable knowledge about the cryptomarket and everyone knows Cryptoes are the Future and the earlier you have this knowledge the better for you to secure your future.

Yes, we have to know the main reason for our presence in the forum as making money is an incentive to continue learning well.  Crypto Talk is the best place to learn and increase experience.

• +2 1

Yes  bro you are right. Everyone first should learn about crypto currency first  then comes earning .So we should post informative post then Interact with each other  gives informative post.Thanks

Of course this forum pays us to spread knowledge and teach others. This forum pays us to create good quality and informative posts. We should not think of making money, but we should become responsible teachers in this forum and help and guide others.

• +2 1

Of course I am agree with you and also contributing with the forum in all legit ways. I also brought here by my friend with the purpose of earning. But now it looks really useful for the learning about Cryptocurrency and also about trading. The most important thing is that it is linked with YoBit site, which can help us to do trade as well as we will have learn from Cryptotalk.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

It is good to feel that there are many of us here who see it this way, i.e. here in the forum we need teachers who like your principles in making it a successful educational site and also provide material support.

I am thinking the way you think, here is a cryptocurrency school, and today with my very little balance I can say that I made something and can celebrate because I learned from here, earned money and improved my English.

Dear friend i join this forum to learn trading from here because I love to trade. Now i have to complete my 100 posts and doing my second step which is making 20 posts on daily basis for 7 days. After completing my this step i move towards trading. Best wishes for all 😊

Yes you are right on this because if you take a quick survey about a platform that pay online non is compare to this one, so in this aspect let take our time and make some high quality post that will look more courageous and beneficial in the forum.

• +1 1

The ultimate aim of cryptotalk is to provide ideas about crypto currencies and their trading. Thank you my dear friend for enlightening this topic because it has seriousness and they must think ourself why we came into this platform.

I came here reasons behind this that it is world best forum where we share our opinion and knowledge.We gain others opinion and knowledge.Here we earn as well as learn.